Islamabad real estate - no gain in last three years?

Magar SAADI bhai nie mantha.Yes it's true prices increased.

Regards

Nadeem sir koi offer achi aaey apni cheez ki tou banda manay na sir.

There might be some issues with the plot of Saadi Sb’s relative.

Zone V will benefit from completion of work on Islamabad Highway. Zone IV will benefit from price increase in main Islamabad sectors due to its proximity to Zone 1. InshaAllah.

Sir its a height location proper shaped pindi face 40x80 plot.No issues at all.

Both our principal residence (Zone 1) and Investments (primarily Zone 2) have been stagnant since 2014.

Some people have quoted returns in G-13/G-14, however those too have been very low (around 10% yoy)

My argument was that Karachi and Lahore gained tremendously in the same period. In Karachi, real estate prices tripled and in Lahore, about Doubled.

Weak performance in Islamabad must be attributed to some fundamental factors - in terms of population growth, demand/supply, city's lack of appeal to outsiders or something else.

Sir qhat i personally feel is the always exhausted kitty of working class dampens the activity.

The main problem in zone1 is lack of investment opportunities for common man…recently a pal of mine purchased a 2500 sq yd house in F-6 for 65 crore…in f-10 500 sq yd house cost 20+ crore…

4/5 years back once talking to one my friend who is in a Govt ministry, he commented on same issue like "Govt; not want that masses of people come and start to live in capital particularly in Zone-1". And this is not with some specific party or Govt; this general unsaid policy by every Govt.

So comments of Million$$ bro are understandable.

Million sir…Apke paal ne lambi hi chor di hai.itni bhi lutt nahi hai.F 10 main kanal ka ghar cost is between 5.5 to 8.5 max.Or yeh 65 cr wali baat bhi samjh se bahir hi hai waisay.

Million sir…Apke paal ne lambi hi chor di hai.itni bhi lutt nahi hai.F 10 main kanal ka ghar cost is between 5.5 to 8.5 max.Or yeh 65 cr wali baat bhi samjh se bahir hi hai waisay.

Saadi is right, cost of a house in F-10 is between 55 and 85 million and a 2500 sqy house in F-6 should be between 300 and 400 million.

65 Crore = 6.5 million USD

Wish I had that much money I would leave this country forever. Go live a peaceful life on some white sandy beaches of Bahamas.

Main reason for under performance of Islamabad real estate is low demand.

There are many better options available around Islamabad now as far as rawat on one end and till GT road towards golra mor. People can get property at much lower rates in these societies as compared to main Islamabad.

Also security situation in the country has improved tremendously in last 2-3 years so influx of population to Islamabad from KPK and karachi has stopped.

Even rents in CDA sectors of islamabad have dropped.

Jee Saadi Bhai

You'll find choro under every brick these days. Is country ka to PM khud sab se bara choro hai

Ch Imran: correction... "is mulk mein hum sub chore hain".

On the original topic: in my opinion, 2013 saw an artificial hike amid displaced families' inflow from KPK, FATA and Balochistan. Particular hike was seen in E11, G13, G14, G15 and B17. Now that peace is returning to those areas and families are shifting back, the demand has gone down. However, the solid sectors (D12, G13, G14 and G16) are unaffected and showing continuous increase. Societies along KH (G15, G16, TC, etc.) have seen recent hike amidst KH widening, metro, and new airport opening soon.

BE increase is not artificial, as some friends have suggested. It is driven by genuine demand of buyers who are building houses now, specially in Sectors A, C and C1 which are more than live-able now. So do not wait for price correction, it is not going to happen folks!

I second Million$$$ on price estimates of 5 kanal in F6 and F10. It should be around that much, not surprising at all. For those who still doubt, here are some ads on Zameen:

https://www.zameen.com/Homes/Islamabad_F_6-164-1.html
https://www.zameen.com/Homes/Islamabad_F_10-162-1.html

@li: govt is not controlling prices, it is free market bro.

ISLOO SIR.Price in F 10 for a kanal house is definitely an exaggeration.I can bet on it.There is no such house of 500 sqyds in F10…

@Isloo1

Sir, I don't know about others but I am not a thief like our PM and many others.

I don't have financially worry-free life. There are times when things get tough. But I do work hard, earn halal and to the best of my knowledge I never had an ounce of haraam in our kitchen. I had plenty of opportunities but Thanks to Allah that he gave me courage to do the right thing and stay strong on my believes.

And I don't need anyone's approval of all this as I sleep pretty good every night knowing that I am not a haram-khor.

Duaa hai ke Allah Reham Kare Sab Par.........Amen.

Very interseting topic. One of the major in my view is the prices are already really high in the mainland of islamabad - genuine buyers as well as investors has preffered areas like bahria, dha and other societies.

When other societies plots cost would come at par of Islamabad mainland, then the prices here would start increasing again.

Ch Imran bro, when I say “we”, I mean “we as a nation”. Our individual piety doesn’t absolve us from collective responsibility. I am sure you are a downright honest person who earns every single penny halal. But it doesn’t change the fact that most of us are drowned in greed. So why should our leaders be different. This was my point. Nothing political or personal.