Islamabad sector c-15 / c-16

How many years it could possibly take to develop ?

According to the current record and past performance of CDA in sectors of D and E, it would be between 20 to 30 years for long term invesment

Based on the past performance of CDA, I am not very much confident about their deliverance....

Regards

The situation of C sectors is different from D and E sectors, here CDA first settled the land issues with the land owners then approve the map and open the transfer, it will not take more than 5 years

5 Years... :-D

That made me smile... Thanks for that!!

Rehman sb,

For your kind info, there was no land issue in Park Enclave as well, but you can see at the progress made therein...

Regards

If you are interested in making money sure it will be up. But if u want to live there, forget that… :wink:

It should not take long if the intent is there as the land is mostly free and not a lot of houses in the sector yet. But from past experience I can tell that CDA employees will make every effort to get people to encroach the land so they can get bribes etc.

At present If you go to CDA to share your land in this sector they will come up with 100 bloody issues and at the same time say go meet bla bla guy he should be able to fix. The cost to fix nothing is about 3-3.5 lacs depends which tout you see.

Saying that, I think I will be a good investment now as people who have already shared their land are asking for 6 million and sales are happening around 4 - 5 million.

Good share Yasir Ali.

I hope they stick to their commitment (not likely though with CDA)

C-15/C-16 is A V.V. And Very Big Big & Big Fraud/Scam of PML(N). Ist time in Isd’s history; a sector not announced bt its plots with Nos. Are available. All this d2 Corrupt CDA AND Noora League. PTI soon will Raise it

The plots in the market are from the people who shared land with CDA, which is the new procedure of obtaining land from locals and that is why you have never seen this before.

Its all about money making, CDA is just settling the Land with the local residents and in place of 4 kanal the local resident (Current occupier) who has been native here/owns land is given one kanal confirmation instead of payment. These plots are being sold nothing else by such guys nothing else. It might be open after development after 10 years or more

Dear experts and senior members,

Do u recommend c-15.

Well do anyone update on these two sectors ?

What happened inbthe last few years and still do it have any chance of develpment.?

SOme one in CDA told me CDA management is highly investing in C-15 & C-16. May be current hierarchy is serious in its development & want to reap the fruits as well.

I checked one kanal c-16 rates and was surprised to notice that rates have doubled led in 2 years, don’t know why

Just hype of people who want to get out of here and are selling on the premise of ring road will shorten the distance. Stay very very away

YC The reason for doubling of profits is mentioned above. CDA management is involved in buying as sooner ISB Ring road project will get started & Margalla avenue extension work will start once again.

CDA into 7 new sectors:

C-13/16, D-13, E-13, F-13, H-16, I-17

https://tinyurl.com/CDA-Sectors