Islamabad sector c-15 / c-16

C-15/C-16 is A V.V. And Very Big Big & Big Fraud/Scam of PML(N). Ist time in Isd’s history; a sector not announced bt its plots with Nos. Are available. All this d2 Corrupt CDA AND Noora League. PTI soon will Raise it

The plots in the market are from the people who shared land with CDA, which is the new procedure of obtaining land from locals and that is why you have never seen this before.

Its all about money making, CDA is just settling the Land with the local residents and in place of 4 kanal the local resident (Current occupier) who has been native here/owns land is given one kanal confirmation instead of payment. These plots are being sold nothing else by such guys nothing else. It might be open after development after 10 years or more

Dear experts and senior members,

Do u recommend c-15.

Well do anyone update on these two sectors ?

What happened inbthe last few years and still do it have any chance of develpment.?

SOme one in CDA told me CDA management is highly investing in C-15 & C-16. May be current hierarchy is serious in its development & want to reap the fruits as well.

I checked one kanal c-16 rates and was surprised to notice that rates have doubled led in 2 years, don’t know why

Just hype of people who want to get out of here and are selling on the premise of ring road will shorten the distance. Stay very very away

YC The reason for doubling of profits is mentioned above. CDA management is involved in buying as sooner ISB Ring road project will get started & Margalla avenue extension work will start once again.

CDA into 7 new sectors:

C-13/16, D-13, E-13, F-13, H-16, I-17

https://tinyurl.com/CDA-Sectors

First allottee of CDA never gets plots in his life time.

The Rule, pretty much is: If you want it for yourself go for E, F, G, I not beyond 16. If you wanna gift it to next generation go for those Cs, and Ds and whatever launched in current generation!

===

One of the famous court case where a BusinessMan from KHI bought in 84 a 02 Kanal in some initial F sector for 50K. The plot got occupied by some Mafia and the guy got it back in 2017 via court order, now valued around 20+ crore

Yes Imtiaz sb, it was E-7 sector

Thanks Ammar sb for correction! Yes that was E-7 not some F

As a nation we are revising our standards and hopefully the third generation will get delivery from CDA.

If you would have bought a plot in C15 by July 2020, you could sell it for double price now.

See it from a different angle than spreading negativity.

Are these sectors not going be closer to new airport?

It is the matter of timing when you buy it. So make investments at the right time and exit at the right.

Same profits can be used to buy in dha, bahria etc.

Does cda plot not sell even without possession?
Yes it does, so just sell it instead of moaning about cda slow pace.

Thanks.

Brother a humble reiteration: beyond profits & losses, in community-driven discussions there is a thing called 'critical analysis' and being devil's advocate.

In decent communities that are open to discussions, it's called argumentation and it's counter! Nothing is a taboo with forbidden discussions to streamline the flip side.

For rest that can be cheerleading or mourn, they way one prefer to pursue ... :)

No worries bro, I just noticed it was not directly on you but many talk here this way.

Instead of talking like in a documentary, op is asking for investment many years ago.

No one asked will my children be able to build a house in C-15/16? Please let me know if I didn't notice.

So why would someone start talking about giving it to next generation?

Here many overseas pakistanis are reading these posts so they might think WTH we may lose our money if we invest here.

I think we should be adding proper advice here than negative comments.

I have read many supporters here of third class bogus societies where money gets stuck and ppl are not even able to sell their files after scam goes to authorities. E.g blue chor world.

At least with cda money is not lost as it can be sold any time.

Good point Nauman. There is too much negativity about C 15 and C 16 here. I live in N America, and bought one plot each in each of these sectors, about 4 to 5 years back. After a period of stagnation, the prices here have started going up. I am stuck here, and cant come because of the Covid situation, but I am happy to hold on because these are CDA sectors, and will sell when I am there, if that will ever happen. I have a good adviser who is in the know about CDA etc.

C15 and C16 are heavily dependent on Margalla Avenue. 4 to 5 years ago CDA did make some moves but stopped due to local resistence over a graveyard falling on the way. So until that is resolved, C15/C16 will remain a distant dream. Dealers will however play speculative games like stock market to fluctuate it's prices and build their "tops". So hang on to your investments as long as you can and exit when it peaks. Forget about building a house there, unless you plan for your grand-children.

Just look at what is happening with E12 for past 3 decades. So, there's substance when people criticize or distrust CDA which once used to be an examplary civic body. It is sad reality that CDA is dead and individual and institutional vultures are devouring it's corpse.

Just follow latest news on encroachments along the elitest Margalla road at E8 and E9 sectors. Can you dare to name who had encroached into green belt?

https:/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1597315