Jinnah Garden Current And Future Situation

Many thanks Akbar sab.

Regards

I am not a dealer so I do not know v much about the latest situation, I am merely an investor , I got 2 plots in jinnah 6 years ago nd I bought 1 in media town almost 2 years ago nd media town plot gave me a lot more profit in 2 years than jinnah in 6 years…

Media Town is given full attention and focus by the organizer, whereas Jinnah Garden was ignored and this is the reason, its sale and purchase is slow. However, it is located much better than Gulberg, Bahria and other nearest societies.

I hoep it will get stable in the next 2-3 months.

Hi, I too have two plots in Jinnah Gardens, I bought them a year or two ago. Jinnah Gardens location was the only reason which got my attention, the current efforts to finally complete the development of Jinnah Gardens are very promising. Prices are increasing, in November last year I got an offer of 3 million for a 30x60 plot in street 40 phase-1 but, I did not let it go in the hope of still better days a head of us. I think our prayers are finally got heard and Jinnah Gardens will earn its due respect/position in the hearts and minds of buyers and sellers.

Regards.

Akbar brother if you don't mind can you please tell at which price you bought the plots..just to understand market there in jinnah garden for last year or so.?

How do you see this water issue?Will it have a impact? and how do you see the prices to be in response to local societies such as pwd,media town where 10 marla is around 5-6 million or so.

Thanks and Regards,

I can only speak from my own experience, there is no water issue/shortage in Jinnah Gardens. My house in Naval Anchorage was under-construction then, and I lived there(in Jinnah Gardens) for a year in a rented 30x60 single story house. While I was there, I never faced the water shortage.

Visit Jinnah Gardens today(well may be not today it is raining outside and our team is playing) and see for yourself how rapidly houses and commercial buildings are being raised, how can this have had happened if there were a water shortage in the area? It must be one of those incorrect opinions floating around about this poor township.

In a year I've seen 100% price increase in Jinnah Gardens phase 1. I believe prices will increase even further as Jinnah Gardens is moving away from a town which has nothing and getting closer to a town which has every thing and which is also at very very prime location.

Thanks.

Thanks Akbar how is sale purchase...i mean is there any potential buyers there as it is important also and your advice on which plot/street to target for?

Is there any semi-commercial plot available?

Regards,

Waqas

I'm not sure I can help you there, I'm not a property agent. I just own few plots in phase 1. Your best bet would be to buy a plot in phase 1 and near the main avenues towards dua chowk.

Thanks.

I have a 30x60 size plot in Phase 1 located at Street 65 and number is 8. I wants to sell it, if anybody is interested, please contact me on 03315727850.

The reason of selling is that I have some other commitments to fulfill, otherwise, Jinnah Garden is located much better than Gulberg or other societies.

Can anybody advise me in buying commercial plot in jinnah Gardens Phase-I for the purpose of selling shop/offices/apartments on booking basis. In your opinion which area is suitable? and what should be the price of plot and price of units (i.e. Shops offices apartments).

Visited fechs office today and noticed a lot of sales and purchases taking place. Visited the site and noticed a lot of houses being constructed.

Many thanks Arshad bahi for update.It's really good location with good access but poor development but still good for investment.

Regards

I have a 30x60 size plot in Phase 1 located at Street 65 and number is 8. I wants to sell it, if anybody is interested, please contact me on 03315727850.

The reason of selling is that I have some other commitments to fulfill, otherwise, Jinnah Garden is located much better than Gulberg or other societies.

Ejaz, demand please?

Jinnah Gardens, a society with underground electricity, has its own grid station, telephone(PTCL land line/broadband infrastructure), water filtration plants, bridge over the railway track directly connects it to the soon to be broaden Islamabad express highway, very big commercial area and many families are already living there.

I had 2 plots in street no 37 but the mangement shifted my plots way back in street no 238 , I am suffering with a loss of approx 20 to 25 lac due to this shifting…can I do anything to regain my original plots or atleast transfer my plots to any developed area??? Experts plzzzzz advice…

I have two files in jinnah garden phase 2.

Does anyone have any information about phase 2.

Whether to keep it or sell it.

What's the market rates?

Hi,

Is gas available in all Jinnah Garden, I heard only some parts have gas.

CDA website says JG does not have NOC ,and in another notice CDA said utility connections wont be provided to societies without NOC. Does JG expereince same issues?

What are billing cost of electricity in Jinnah Garden? same rates as of Wapda?

Same as Wapda ,