JT Education Consultants Inc

Dear Friends
السلام و علیکم

After a long absenteeism, please accept my apology.
I was extremely busy in our new project of " Farm Houses" near DHA-3.
Still project is not formally launched as we just finished buying of the land.
This is not a " Society" but just 4 Kanal plots inside the premises of the possessed land and farm house plot will be transferred as per " Fard e Milikiat" and you can keep animals there as well like a real farm house.
Another thing I want to invite all of you folks to know about the services of our newly launched consultancy, named " JT Education Consultants Inc.".
We have setup our offices in Canada & in Lahore
Looking into the country’s situation and demand we are committed to provide quality service regarding the admissions in Universities abroad & Canadian Immigration.
Since it is a business model, too, if any friend brings any applicant, the consultancy will give complementary award as per the rules & regulation after the case gets materialized.

Salaam to all and my advanced apology to all respected members whom I had hot discussions.
You will now never see me involved in any political discussions here & if property ever comes up, I shall put my 2 cents In Shaa Allah.
My consultancy is at your door step and at your service on 24/7.
Pls visit:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AskYSM03D_wepkjZCYk9TflGWc1Z

1 Like

Dear Qayyum sb, welcome back and nice to see you on the forum after the long time, best wishes for your new projects

Thanks Nasir sb.
Stay Blessed