Karachi - DHA City Vs. Bahria Town

@Sohail bro the list I provided is the latest list of all instalment plan................the rate of 125 yds in market these days is 135K...............

Rest u can check in on zameen.com as well

Today rate of 5 marla file is 195k,

http://www.bahriadeals.com/bahria-town-karachi-pricing-update/

its like a stock exchange, every day going up and down, yesterday it was 210..hahahaha

If you are planning for a 10 years long term investment, both options are okay.

Can someone please put a value-tag on a 250SqY BTK and 200SqY DCK in say 10 years time?

@Nasir - Agreed. But what would be the price of 500 SQYd in DCK Sector 3 after ten years?? Right now it is around 50-55K.

By the way, why is the value of Bahria Town plots not appreciating?

• Is it due to reasons over which Bahria Town management have influence (land acquisition, speed of development, etc.)

• Is is just due to the market sentiment without any concrete reasons?

• Is it due to the US$ value, which has made investment in Pakistan properties more expensive for Overseas Pakistanis?

• Is it due to property boom in Dubai, that is siphoning money out of Pakistan?

• Is it due to political reasons?

• Does it has to do something with DHA?

• Is it due to some other reason?

• Or the current value is fair value? In reality Bahria Town is worth what it is now?

Change - Read this thread from start to finish and you will have your answer.

Who says the prices of bahria town have not increased? My friend sold his 500 yards plot for 900,000 meaning profit of over 100 percent. Another friend sold his 200 yard villa for 20 lac meaning profit of 130 percent. The only thing where prices haven’t increased much is 125 yards plot which is due to abundance of supply. Otherwise the rates are growing at a very fast pace since Eid.

All expert contributors: Do you agree with ‘Umair1234’?

Change - What umair is saying is normal. This is normal, Bahria always went up in start and then low in history, looking at Islamabad\Rawalpindi and also Lahore. Karachi’s demand is much higher initially, but remember most of the people are interested in quick investments not actually living there and that is the part where properties crashes.

DHA is better than BTK for investment purpose…

I hear great things about Bahria Town Karachi, lots of demand, good appreciation in prices, 'easy' everything. But most of this is just what they say and I am not in Karachi to verify things for myself so I am going to stick to the facts and one of the facts is that Bahria Town Karachi has been stigmatized, make no mistake about it. Yeah sure they have delivered a lot of very successful projects and this particular one too will turn out just fine in the end but at what cost and on who's money? Eventually people will make money from this project but it is still a gamble. Every investment is a gamble, yes but how wise is it to walk into a trap just hoping it wouldn't snap shut?

DHA Karachi is relatively safer.

If you have a large investment the I prefer you to invest in DHA rather then Bahria because DHA market is stable as compare to Bahria. For small and long term investment Bahria can give u a good profit.

You can contact this person

Mr. Tariq (Estate Bank) 0300-2368992

he will surely earn profit for you because he is very aware of DHA and Bahria Town Karachi Market. I have already earned a good profit from him. I suggest you to contact him.

Kindly check this link below. Its latest

http://www.zameen.com/search/results.html?agentid=149933&rd_purpose=1

DHA and DHA City is much better in terms of investment…

DHA City

Both are good options for investment.

Regards

Investment in DHA CITY is more reliable than Bahria town because prices are getting change day by day in bahria town and no one have idea that when this project will be completed.

There is nothing wrong with the Bahria Town, its all your preferences. I think DCK is gaining more popularity since BTK started there which brought the attention to more people in this area.

@Ali, I think everyone here give vote to Bahria as per as development is concern. I would say DCK file holders should thanks Bahria for development happening in DCK to counter Bahria. DCK wouldn’t be that developed if Bahria wasn’t in karachi.