Lahore smart city

Slick amigo, point noted.

It seems you've been misguided twice. First by the proponents and then by opponents of CSC. Let me share google map link for you to put CSC in right perspective in terms of its proximity to new airport and Islamabad. Turn on satellite imagery for better viewing of project site under development. What is not shown here is the much-touted Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR), that will start from Thalian interchange and join G.T Road somewhere. CSC capitalizes heavily on M2 motorway and RRR.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.4614039,72.863697,2878m/data=!3m1!1e3

Leave everything, just check the location of the society. It is situated amidst two motorways (Lahore-Islamabad M1 and Lahore-Sialkot M11), adjacent to GT Road on one side and adjacent to Lahore Bypass on another side, just cornered with GT road and Lahore Bypass interchange and in between two motorway interchanges with a few minutes drive to Lahore Ring Road. Three developed societies are already there, and three university campuses are nearby (GCU, UET and UHS). Lastly, the land is leveled , cleared and already developed marginally. You can even see the rough plotting on Google map (in satellite/earth view). The prices will jump as soon as the NOC is issued and those who are buying at pre-launch prices will be the real beneficiaries.

I am also concerned about the future of Lahore Smart City, because, as it turned out, someone in the family recently bought a 5-marla plot in the said residential scheme. Lahore Smart City (LSC), a successor of the Capital Smart City (CSC), appeals to the investors due to the established brand name. But, one must always exercise caution while buying property. Recently, the LDA declared LSC to be illegal; further stating that the developers had not applied for an NOC. (However, it could be argued that the authority is still waiting to fill its pockets).

I have also heard that the developers do not own any piece of land for the project and all the transactions revolve around the sale and purchase of plot files. (By the way, if these rumours are true then it isn’t the only housing scheme to resort to such notorious real estate practices). Still, I am worried about the future of the project. Will it turn out to be a safe investment opportunity?

Still I am worried about the future of the project. Especially from a residential point of view, will the scheme turn out alright?

Hasham sb, the ultimate answer to all those question is 'Time'.

Unless there is layout and all that NOC doesn't come into effect. Even for CSC, whenever new land acquired, it needs to apply for fresh NOC. There was a point not that long ago that CSC didn't had any NOC despite packed booking and ongoing development. In future they eye more land acquiring in ISB and with that naw layout NOC will get invalidated that needs to be obtained again.

If the HRL, or whoever their cronies running the show, wanna butcher the Hen that's laying Golden Eggs for them... Proven Bad Choice!

They got the M2 interchange that is one hell of a task if you ask me, many a times more daunting than NOC! As I said earlier, they already eyeing entering KHI and any blunders before that will be projest's self-inflicted suicide!

MR did that and see last 03 launches of BT, i.e., Nawab Shah (I am sure many even don't know about that fiasco), Central Park and Greens launches ...

I do hope, and wish Smart thing don't go down that route, to say the least ...

Thank you, Imtiaz Sb, for providing a detailed analysis on the issue. You are right about Lahore Smart City being in the hands of time - for now atleast . However, I do hope that Habib Rafiq Group comes through with this project, especially if they are planning to launch it in Karachi as well. I know about the NOC requirement for land use; however, I guess I just wanted to get some insights or maybe some sort of assurance for the family that has invested in the project.

I have learned about the frauds committed in Bahria Greens and Central Park projects but Nawab Shah seems to be a fresh case. What happened there?

Nawab Shah, Central Park, Greens are 3 of the latest launches of BT, a.k.a. 3 latest fiasco of BT as a by-product of BT policies in the last decade …

Hello, My name is Arslan and I want to invest my money in something better. But in recent times it’s very difficult to find suitable things. But a friend of mine suggested I visit Midas realty and these are really good people they provide me the best consultancy and guide me to buy a plot in Lahore smart city. And now I bought a file of Lahore smarty city.

LSC

Lsc allotment

Dear, Benefits should be taken in this economic/Political condition. I would suggest investment in Bahria EMC (Education and Medical City) Lahore. Having a house of your own is one of the biggest blessings of one’s life. Today middle class families can’t afford/purchase developed plot in low budget price. The same sized plots in other developed projects are very very expensive as compared to the Bahria EMC Lahore. Developed Plots in Central Park, Palm city & there surrounding has gone out of the range for peoples. If you can drive or cross Gaju Matta & came to Central park, Palm city or 5 No stop at Ferozepur road etc then there is no harm of some more drive for 8 minutes only to reach Bahria EMC for come into budget. The investors should definitely invest here without hurting their pocket even if anyone wants to build house for residence then it’s a Good Time to Buy & construct the house. The 5-marla are priced around PKR 31 Lakh. 8-marla plots are priced at PKR 45 Lakh which is the cheapest rate as compare to other nearest societies. In this price you can only purchase file of under dveloped of 3 Marla plot in other societies. Don’t miss this golden opportunity even 100+ families are residing here too in Bahria apartments built in EMC Block B. The rates are also increasing day by day as the population of the residents increasing.

The main feature of Bahria EMC Lahore for investors is that it is the part of Bahria Town which is country-wide famous for the luxurious housing society development across Pakistan.

Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City) is one of the beautiful projects developed by Bahria Town Lahore.

Bahria EMC Lahore is a budget-friendly housing society with fully developed residential plots for residents and investment purposes.

Now a days Bahria Education & Medical City (EMC) is one of the most affordable of Bahria projects in Lahore, it holds a degree of attraction for that reason. It is also holds potential for the future with its promise of education and medical complex that is going to be established there.

Good Luck :slight_smile: