LDA CITY LAHORE Guide

As salam o alaikum.

After loosing hard earned money in Eden Life Islamabad, I have recollected my courage to invest again.

Can anyone advise me if it’s ok to invest in LDA City lahore especiallly about the following:
1- LDA CITY Jinnah Sector (balloted)
2- LDA CITY Iqbal Sector (non balloted)

Please note I am not a business man, just trying to save my savings in form of property. My only investment was in Eden Life Isb 10-12 years agoe and it was too late for me to learn that I put my money in wrong place. :frowning:

Thanks,
M. Haider

Sorry to hear mate that you’ve lost money in Eden Life Islamabad. I remember, years back when some people were promoting it on this forum, I was the biggest opponent of this project.

Anyways, lesson learned and one should move on now.

I know little about LDA City, but a quick web-search shows that it is slow moving project. So it might take longer time to give returns. I think you should try your luck along Raiwind road this time. Lake City, Al-Kabir (2 and 3) and Bahria Orchard seems to be good choices. Although prices have raised here but still room for further growth. Plus these are good places to live.

1 Like

Thanks dear for your response…the biggest mistake was that “first” I purchased the land and then did the research.

You are right that I should move on…sure will explore the ones you have highlighted.

Thanks

I don’t know dynamics of Lahore real estate but as per your circumstances . make your 1st rule of thumb for beginners in real estate, only and only go for possession plot do not go for any file or big name etc. even if you get a two marla in some mohallah go for that instead of some big dreams files. Once you have enough experience and investment to take risk than go for files but after full research.

As @isloo1 mentioned, at this time, Raiwind road is developing like an elite area. there are numerous projects each with its strengths. among all of them Al-Kabir group and Etihad Town are strong.
As far as Bahria Orchard is concerned, only A block is LDA approved the rest is not. I would suggest Rachna Garden, Al-Kabir (any Phase), Etihad Town.
if you have more cash then investing in Apartments in Lahore is an evergreen and more beneficial option. given the city dynamics, apartments are better than plots and they start giving dividents earlier than the plots. I would suggest, Gulberg One VH, Swiss Hotel, Park House for this. they are almost complete with returns expected in 2 years or so.