Living cost in BT Rawalpindi.

Its indeed KHUDDA KE NAAM PER… VERY LUCKY!!!

All above messeges are bit old can someone please let me know what is the current maintenance charges are. Today date Jan/29/2017.

Thank you

Whatever the maintenance charges, they are definitely worth it! we live in sector A phase 8 and the main cost is the petrol here if a member of family works in Islamabad and of course the time it takes to get to Islamabad(main)

Is anyone aware if there are any houses or plots for sale in bahria town phase 8 which can be bought over installments?

kind regards.

Any updates on latest electricity rates per unit, maintenance charges as per plot size…

Hi,

I want to buy house in bharia town phase 8 Rawalpindi and want to rent it out but I am little bit confused whether my house will rent out easily or it will takes months???? Any one tell me what is the current situation of rental value???

As far as 7 & g Marla houses , these are rented out easily, dont have any info about 10 Marla and kanal

If you are after the steady rental income, invest in commercial as residential payback is less and maintenance cost reduces further after renter vacates the house.

But if you want make house for later living and taking rent till you shift then a 10 marla is good for rental income. Even a 7 or 5 marla equally good.

If commercial then phase-8 is saturated, think of phase-1 to 6 of BT where rents are exceptionally lucrative.

It is easy to rent the house in phase 8 as there are always people looking for house for rent.

Anees abbasi

WhatsApp: +77714898221

@ Abdul Qayuum Sahab and other Experts . How is Bahria phase 8 Block G the part of G block which is near to Umar block. Its a Boulevard plot @ Zaid bin Haris road.

I am in process of buying.

Please guide me.

Sir, the location is ok but it all depends on the filling status of the plot.

Bahria now a days is strict if filling is found and it costs a lot even if you make a basement.

Abdul Qayyum please tell me what is the rental cost of phase 8 now a days??? Society it self check the filling status before the construction of house???

Shahid
Thump rule: Do not make a house, if opting for retal income/reselling, in a lonely area!
If you do, reselling and renting will be poor and long wait to get something out of it.
A nicely designed 7 marla double story with servant quarter, good parking space without basement constructed at more around Rs 30,000 per sq ft, will give you at least 40K monthly rental income with 10% annual rise.
If corner one, rent will be even more as of now.

I am planning to buy 7 marla double unit house in Abbubakr block. Just little bit confused becuase some people are saying your decision is not right as it is far away from central area of RWP n mostly people dont prefer to take such house for rent. There is no school college university facilities avalible

Abubakar is the best among whole safari valley.
Renting is quite good as people are now thinking living in safer area even located away from downtown.
In Bahria phase-8, there is a top class Medical University inside phase-8/DHA-1.
Nice top rated schools such as Dr Qadeer, roots and keeping coming.
Best free drinking water better than all foreign mineral water selling companies.
Parks, shopping centres and eye catching scenery and fresh Oxygen.

1 Like

Abdul sir Thanx for replying really I was worried and so much confused whether I should invest in such area or not. Now I feel happy that it is not a wrong decision.

You are welcome dear

Another value addition is coming for the whole area, the Rawalpindi bypass.

Now it is still in the hands of inexperienced people but I hope logic will prevail and people will understand that govts run on planning and a non-stop mental exercise. I sure do!

Dear fellow members,

wanted to know if it is allowed to install solar panels in Bahria town Karachi or not?

We are offering a turnkey industrial solar power system in Karachi with a capacity of 32 kW to 10MW range. Our industrial solar panels feature the most advanced technology, manufactured on state-of-the-art plants using the highest-quality material to ensure sustainability and durability.

bahria