Looking For Construction Work In Islamabad Rawalpindi As Contractor

Hello sir,

we are a group of experienced construction team like mason,labor, carpenter, roof and floor tiles, plaster, marble fixers etc

we are working from 20 years in islamabad

right now we need construction work

please contact me if there is any work

0333-5339106

I am available for immediate start with over 20 years construction experience in Islamabad, DHA Phase 1 & 2 and few government buildings in and around Islamabad. I do have construction machinery as asked above but not all. Rates can be worked out according to site and other terms. Recently completed a 2-Kanal double storey house in DHA Phase 2 with swimming pool.

Arshad Malik

0322 5285730

Houses single storey plots lands available all areas Rawalpindi Islamabad also require low cost, property, investors 4 investment with us, zahidsaleem666 atgmaildotcom, 00923142123844, also build houses and road, full or sub contract required pls cooperate want to hv business relation mutual interest, halaat behtr krain aur krwain

Dear Athar

I will ask you few question if you dont mind to reply.

Do you have all equipment for concrete mixingm stel fixing shuttering scaffolding etc.

How much labour you have ? Hw fast you can finish a 30x60 plot structure double story?

What are your rates with material and without material?

Site is at G-15 AJKS

No contractor in the right mind will ever own the items you have asked. They might lie they have because they are readily available in every society/location. And hiring the mentioned services is much much cheaper compare to buying them.

Hello

Salam alikum. My name is Tariq Iqbal and I am new to pakistan. I have 20 years of construction experience in United Arab Emirates (Dubai). I'm looking for a construction project that I could start.

Regards:Tariq Iqbal

Rawalpindi

Faizan sarwar Tanoli (building contractor) i have experienced manpower and a team of engineers and associate engineers civil. Contact me for you any type of building construction work at good rate and quality of work.

0305-5534010

I have a firm G.K Construction in ISB & Pindi and we have all equipments and labour available with us, We can build 2200 Rupeez SQ.ft with material.

contact me on . Ghulamkhan832@mail.com

I have an experience of 15 years in construction business and since then i construct a house in G-13, B-17 of size 35x70, and also exective heights but i assure u sir i can handle any type of project. I have a plenty of skilled labour with me and can handle any type of construction work but within Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Sir, now a days I have no work with me and looking for a work. So if ur company will give me a chance to prove myself I wont let u down.

Regards

Muhammad Hussain

mob: 0300 5154936

Plz inform ihe question

Good very good

If any one need contructor in rawalpindi or islamabad then plz contact me for rates.

Whatsapp me 0313 2075417

Hello,

I am designer of rural infrastructure schemes, i have diversity of experience in designing of water supply schemes, irrigation schemes, solar panel installations, micro hydel power station( 10KV to 150KW).

any one interested please contact.

Dear All .this is Malik Muhammad Rafi Electrical supervisor have 22 years constration experience from Pakistan UAE and saudi arabia .want to do work in pakistan .any invested want to do work with me.insha Allah have a bright future for your company .03335220993

Dear members,We are real estate contructors and have force of buliders and other building related experts. We can make ur houses , bulding with your trust. Coz bulding and trust only bulit once. We have also a buliders company in gulf.

Call us on 03340111030

Aslam-o-alikum every one I am new to buisness but alhumdulillah I am foing satisfying work regarding the supply of crush ( BAJRI )stones for ceiling and roofing and rest of the building construction where Crush ( BAJRI ) is required. Very nice rates for 800+ square feet. Please give me a chance and I wont let you down. My contact is 0092-321-1237123 Ahmad raza.

HI THERE EVERYONE IF YOU NEED A CONTRACTOR IN BAHRIA OR DHA WITH GUARANTEED CONSTRUCTION TIME AND END TO END SOLUTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT

IJAZ ALVI

(0343 5038861)

ijazalvi@yahoo.com

I'm subordinate of building contractor who is doing this business for the last 35 years in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.is there construction work please contact my cell number

My cell phone number is 0310-4648945

Mumtaz Builders And Contractors.

Planning to build your dreamhouse in rawalpindi/islamabad ? here we have a solution for you, get yourself a visit by us and get a detailed knowledge of the work

to be done in future for the construction and other financial aspects regarding construction material and finished material.

We will guide you throughout from the designing of the house till the completion.I will not say that we are the best but i will

assure you that we will not compromise on work and to help you at any stage.

Build your dreamhouse with us in Bahria town , D.H.A , zaraj etc. Your trust will be our promise .

We can work for you on labour rate basis and with material aswell . Do call us for taking part in constructing your dreamhouse.

0331-3738335