Looking For Construction Work In Islamabad Rawalpindi As Contractor

Hi sir

i have an expert team had worked all in Pakistan and also abroad for wooden work including doors wardrobes kitchen and furniture so can contact me for further detail

we will provide services with and without material.

So lets build a new Pakistan with new team.

Contact 03023439330

Construction firm in murree road rawalpindi ,looking for construction work in rawalpindi & islambad , having professional team .

All types of exterior and interior work with the surety of excellence.

We are starting new construction company in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, for more detail contact Sajid Mehmood 0092-342-5657567 & email:sajidkf@gmail.com

I have an experience of 4 years in construction business and since then i am constructing houses 5 Marla upto 01 Kanal and also 66 houses wwf 500 houses zone 5 islmbad but i assure u sir i can handle any type of project. I have a plenty of skilled labour with me and can handle any type of construction work but within Islamabad and Rawalpindi, muanwali,lahore, bakkhar layyah,

D.g.khan d.I.khan.

Sir, now a days I have no work with me and looking for a work. So if ur company will give me a chance to prove myself I wont let u down.

Regards

Shafqat Abbas

Contact . 03417982062

https://shafqatabbas5464.wixsite.com/mysite

Aoa dealing in paint mainly dealership of federal paint industry with their main brand wester 77 can provide brighto paint and local bulk order at your door step.

I am looking for a contractor who can build 1 kanal house with basement in BT rwp.

Please tell me your grey structure labour rate per sq ft

Hey

i am Engineer with 12 years of experience in this field you can contact me at very nominal rate and outstanding quality i will give you your home

Sir i have some buildings which needs to be construct . Im a dealer, so i will give you some buildings but as you know there will be some margin for both of us. If you are interested than we will meet soon, this is my number (0335-5439500 0317-5098698).

I am looking for a contractor in islamabad who work 10 marla double story house with material ....covered area almost 4500 sft

Contact me

Muhammad imran

Good day to all,

I am Qasim Naseer and i am CCTV expert and have a technicians full time any where in Pakistan we provide our services, my office is in Rawalpindi(Sadar). My Details are :

Cell # 0336 5142320

Email# qasim.naseer91@gmail.com

Office address# city centre plaza,2nd Floor, office#S.82

I am experience site supervisor/Civil foreman and I am looking job few month ago my job is finish with B.L H

I am a experience site supervisor/Civil foreman I am looking job my experience is more then 20 years few month ago My job finish with B.L.Harbert International US embassy islamabad.I have all kind of building work just like structural&finishing work.

My no 03315948923

I have complete equipment which is used in construction and staff any construct work in islamabad plz contact me 0343950977

I am working with a Construction compony who worked from 15 years in islamabad rawalpindi with name Dimond A one compony. Any kind of of construc

We are providing all facilities or services in one roof about Construction. Like as House Maps, Architectural designing, Interior Desgning, structure, gray- Structure, complete Finishing projects (key-program), Construction with materials or without material, etc contact us: 03335762388

Designing Group provides everything you want in construction and design services such as:

• Architecture

• Interior design

• Quality construction

• Project management

• Turnkey solutions

• Residential & commercial property

• Contact 0300-0082726

• E-mail:designinggroup1@gmail.com

https://web.facebook.com/Designing1Group/

For construction work

Looking For Construction Work In Islamabad Rawalpindi As Contractor

Sir,

I am a building contractor and doing this business for the last 10 years in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. And al so i have experience 19 year I want to ask you that if there is any construction work is pending with you in Islamabad or Rawalpindi for me I shall be very grateful to you.

My email address isabctpvt@gmail.com are cont 03492477995

Assalam o Alaikum,

This is MS Construction, having experience to built houses in lahore and islamabad, if you are looking for the honest advice and good quality construction of your house than please do contact Mr. Shakeel

at 03003540124 and 03009560284

Dear Sir,

We are building contractor and constructing houses in Bahria Town Islamabad and Rawalpindi.If there is any invester or owner of is searching for contractor for A class construction work ,We offer with efordable rates.from 1700 to 1800 grey structure and from 2850 to 3200 complete finishing ,some variation depends upon Design.

My email address is makaif786@gmail.com

contact no:03025462306