Looking for projects for overseas pakistanis

is there any specific project for overseas pakistanis? one that is safe and secure. i am asking for friends who havent visited pakistan in past 2 to 3 years but are interested purely from investment point of view.
also, what will be the method of payments?
do they need to be physically present here for the deal or is there any other way?

Many housing projects offer overseas block these days… I think Park View City and Capital Smart City have these dedicated overseas blocks and are offering good returns. Maybe @Its_ImtiaX_88 would like to offer a suggestion?

Also your friend can check roshan apna ghar scheme of government. One of the method of payments is roshan digital account that is currently being used by overseas pakistanis.

In Islamabad, the cadastral mapping has also been launched which keeps digital records of properties so safety and security of your investment in real estate can be checked remotely.

Most of the times, Overseas Block is just another block or a marketing tactic that its exclusive to overseas. Anyone who can arrange a passport with a visa stuff gets it and than sell if off.

Park View and Capital Smart are good projects, development pace is good as well as Marketing but resale is not good. Perhaps Smrt City Faisalabad (most probably being launched in 2022 can get good returns If booked at pre-launch).

I would suggest, depending on budget:

• Airport Green Garden, Taj Residencia
  • Top City, Mumtaz City
  • I-11/12, C-16, E-12 tc.
1 Like

are there any lahore based projects too @Its_ImtiaX_88 ?

Not sure much about LHR (consider that as a lack of knowledge). I say DH and Smart City coming to Faisal Abad can be right investment come 2022

Thanks for sharing details

Regards: what in fashion

For overseas Pakistanis, the best investment is in apartments rather than in plots as apartments are more likely to fetch greater returns and have a better location. They appreciate rapidly.
Keeping that In mind, I think right now, Gulberg Lahore is a hotspot of many residential apartment projects and can rightly be called Lahore’s downtown.

In my view, Tower 18, Parkhouse Apartments and Swiss Mall are leading the way.
All of the three projects are in central Gulberg near Liberty Market, which means there is a high chance of getting a handsome return in the short term; plus, the projects are expected to be delivered in the next 2 years, which means by the time instalments will be over, you have your apartment.
in terms of investment return, all these projects have a margin of 30 to 40% return which is considerable compared to any other city

Hi Mamoon,

Did your friend ever found a project to invest in? There are so many new mixed-use projects since.

yeah i dont know which project they eventually invest in but some of the projects they were looking into were Residence 15, Zaitoon City tulip overseas enclave and tower 18.

I think Platinum Homes in DHA Multan is a safe and secure investment. First, its DHA so you know the real estate value will appreciate with time and you will have access to best features like well-paved roads, parks, schools, hospitals, and much more. Second, its location is attractive as it has direct access to nearby facilities. You can expect up to 30% of capital gains in future.