Mall of Islamabad by Bahria

Malik sb, I think u understood correctly…

Mr. Khan sb, kindly suggest is the office worth investing?

Babur sb, property in Blue area with BT standard of development is worth investment in my personal view. However, u need to do more detailed analysis of the offered prices for making out any future growth and impact.

Regards

Thanks Khan bhae.

Information about Mall of Islamabad

Bahria Town launches Mall of Islamabad

BAHRIA TOWN NOW LAUNCHES

PARK LANE TOWER/ MALL OF ISLAMABAD.

APARTMENTS/OFFICES/RETAIL

Apartments:

• 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms

• Starting from 1000 sqft to 2400 sqft approx.

• Price: Rs. 25,000/ Sq . Ft.

Offices:

• Price: 30,000/ Sq. Ft.

Shops:

• Price:

Ground 120,000/ Sq. Ft.

First Floor 100000/ Sq. Ft.

Second Floor 90000/ Sq. Ft.

Third Floor 80000/ Sq. Ft.

Downpayment is 14% remaining in 3 Years for all three categories.

For Booking and Details Contact

Earthlink Real Estate

www.earthlink.com.pk

Cell:03005314191

Khan bhae, booked an office in MOI. Wish me luck.

Despite the recent drive by CDA to flush out commercial activity from residential blocks of Islamabad, we have not seen surge in demand for commercial purposes space for corporates in the city. Centaurus failed miserably and now converting office tower to movenpick hotel and apartments. There are many offices lying vacant at ISE building and telecom tower. It should not be the case but I don’t see much demand in near future for such buildings. That’s the reason Bahria waited for more than two years and now launched hopping the CDA drive will help this project. Let’s see

Barber Bhai, disregarding what I said I must appreciate your decision for the property. Luck favours the courageous.All the best

Got the prices- a one bed apartment costs around 270 lacs.

Comercial minimum is above 5 crore... Good investment for investors having large potential.

Babur sb, my best wishes with you and all other investors.

Regards

Thanks NR and Khan bhae

The Price of apartment is more then Centaurus. Can we compare Centaurus and MOI interms of investment, like which is better. To me Centaurus is betters, It is already operational and tower B will be ready in 1 year. But for Bahria it will be a wait game for at-least 3 years and size is small as well. Location wise both are near to each other.. Your thoughts??

Rental Value for Centaurus for 1 bed (1 Lac) , 2bed ( 2lac) , 3 bed (3 Lac). According to zameen and Centaurus office.

This was sent by Bahria Dubai Office.

Payment Plan: 3 years, Down Payment is 14%

​Apartment Prices:

1-Bed Starting From: PKR 30,675,000/-

2-Bed​ Starting From: PKR 53,675,000/-

3-Bed Starting From: PKR 63,075,000/-

Malik sb, developed property is always better than the things which are to be developed. The difference is the LUMPSUM payment, which generally people can't afford.

Regards

Thank Khan Sb for the reply. I had considered the developed aspect. Tower “B” at Centaurus is under development and payment is also in installment. But price is less the MOI.

If per sq feet rate of Centarus is less than MoI, then certainly I will go for Cenraturs.

Regards

Sasura bauhat mehnga hai (Gabbar Singh Tone)

Members in Isb/rwp area, please comment !!

May ALLAH keep everyone safe during the recent series of earthquakes one after the other.

My concern is about the highest building in Islamabad which is Centaurus. I plan to invest in my visit to Pakistan but afraid that a big shake can damage Centaurus. Did any one hear about structural issues caused by earthquake to the Centaurus tower?

I remember in the past, F-10 tower collapsed during 2008 or 2005 earthquakes.

Malik sb, abhi tak to mehfooz hy Centarus... Future ka kuch nhe keh sktay...

Allah SWT hum sab ko aur hamaaray mulk ko hifaz-o-amaan may rkhay, tamaam afaat se. Ameen.

I heard that there are some cracks in Silver Oaks F-10 appartments after recent earth quakes.

Can someone verify ??