Maximum rental value with safe investment

What is the best place to invest pkr 20 million for maximum (but safe) rental value in islamabad for a consistent income with low maintenance charges?

Flats? Shops? Any other suggestion?

Consider Diplomatic Enclave G-5 apartments. Rent in US Dollars comparatively high return.

Mian Nadeem

Islamabad is hub of Embassies and NGO’s and thousands of outsider are living who afford high rent. Flats or apartments is best option near blue area.

Shops need zero maintainence. It has problem of vacating from tenants but if your rent increases every year than you do not need to vacate it from tenants.

But I am surprised at the difference of maintenance cost of Apartment- Home VS Shops.

Very interesting topic.

I think best investment for rentals is a residential plot on a main road which is likely to become commercial in the future. This way u buy a large commercial plot at residential or semi commercial rate.

Second choice is 4-8 Marla proper commercial plot in any DHA new phase.

Third you buy shops instead of plot so no need to construct. In some ways this is the best short term option for limited investment.

In residential options, you should choose a society which has comparatively lower cost but high rental value. For example JKCHS newly possession plots are an ideal choice in residential rent options. Price of plots is less than one third or one fourth of G-13 prices depending on size, but difference in distance and therefore in rental value of houses is not all that much.

I agree with Mian Muhammad Nadeem.

Mian Nadeem

Can I get Diplomatic Enclave G-5 apartment in this range ? How much will be the price and expected rental ?

How about Silver oaks and Mustafa Towers as compared to Diplomatic Enclave G-5 apartments?

Invest in Clifton Karachi Properties