Multi b-17 launching g block

Need Opinion on which one is better from Short term and long term perspective:

1. B-17 Block G

2- CBR Phase 2

Regards,

I have heard Rumors that there is an Interchange on Motorway being Pursued by Multi Management near F and G block. Is it True or just a marketing Gimmick by Multi and Dealers.

As per the map of the B-17 and G block in particular, there is direct link shown on the map. Not sure, if its hypothetical or realistic in future.

Multi is a dead story after CDA’s plan to use A-17 as garbage dump for Islamabad city. Bad odor alone will be enough to keep people away from moving here. people will forget about crushing issues nearby.

I THINK IT IS I-17 IF I AM RIGHT

Can anyone confirm which sector cda is planning to use for garbage?

A-17 will be the garbage dump site. I-17 has been handed over to Army for establishment of their medical city.

Check this thread for details

https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/b_17_landfill_danger__protest_against_cda-30074.html

what is the current rate of files for G block? Anyone know if it’s in positive or negative?

Asking price of 5 marla file is 50K profit.

Again telling its "Asking Price"

Can anyone please name any similar projects which are better than G block of MPCHs on instalments
And is G block is reliable to buy a plot there?

Will be greatful

Not a comparison but I would say CBR 2 Prime Block & Residencia are on installment and seem to have good future, development and access wise

Dear imtiaz

Can you please tell me the rate of file for 10Marla in cbr 2 and any conttact info of reliable dealer for this?

What about B-17 Multi market these days; is it stable or going upward?

Probably going upward.

Dear Arsalan,

it's on B-17 but you have asked the question, so here are the basic details.

10 Marla on installments is 25 lac with 8 lac as down payment. This was old booking that was closed in May 25, 2018. New rates will he out soon anytime. Some old files are available in Market on that rate.

Another similar project is coming in a couple of days close to B-17 multiprofessional which will be on booking like G block of B-17

Dear Wali Khan the project u r referreing near b-17 will bw definitly By Ch Majeed I think

If yes any suggestion fro prospects for that compared with block G of Multi.

And i hoe with 20-30 days it is to be launched

FAKAT AAP KA AAPNA

CRORE PATTI

Is that Faisal Margalla City or something like that?

Yes Imtiaz sab you are right it is that one,

G block has its own worth, i think G will be better than the new one.

Someone Plz give some information about Faisal Margalla city seems interesting? specially about its location.