Mumtaz City Islamabad

I have been reading these threads (Mumtaz & Top City) with interest. I totally agree with Mr. DK. No where has any of these societies spelled out in clear terms the amenities they are going to provide and how they intend catering for all these basic needs. The reports about the area do not give any positive indicators. Even the access road seems in limbo so far as NHA minutes of the conference with potential consultants seems sweet and vague. The interchange which is expected to provide access to both these cities has not been defined and neither any mention of it has been made. CAA decision is yet another factor hanging in the air.

Having said that, of the two Cities I feel Mumtaz City has a definite and very big edge over Top City by virtue of its proximity to the intersection of M1 & M2 and possibly the Interchange on Kashmir Highway!

Khalid Sb,,,

Since there are alot of ifs and buts involved... So it would not be prudent to take final decision at this point. In my view only time will tell...

Regards

Everyone criticizes at the start and regrets when the prices go beyond their range. Good example is Bahria Town and Enclave when no one was ready to buy there at the start

Dear Khalid,

I am agreed with ur detailed reply however the access of kashmir highway is decided & it will touch TC&MC.

Dear Babur,

Agreed with ur opinion.

Dear B.R.Malik,

You havnt seen any advertisement from Mumtaz City because all society is already sold out.

Khalid sb whats the price of 5 marla in mumtaz city

I went to Gulshan e Sehat around 8 years back. Again I went almost an year back. It is also very close to motorway. I guess there was apparently only 1% to 2% improvement in the society.

My friend bought a plot. Architect pointed out that there is no sewerage line in his whole street. Water comes on tanker.

We cannot compare TC and MC with Bahria or some other giant.

Dear B.R Malik sab,

I am agree that we can't compare TC or MC with Bahria or Dha even it's not livable but in my opinion it's best for long term investment because of good location.Time will prove when Airport will fully functional.

Agree with Khan sab that still there are a lot of ifs and buts involved so wait and see.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear Kami2k,

5 marla price in mumtaz city is 14 to 16 lac.

Is it in installments or full payment?

In installments it will cost u in 21 lac in un-developed(Ravi)block & 14 to 16 lac in developed block(Chenab)with possession.

Commercial plots are also available @ 70000 per Sqy.

Its the best time to buy Commercial/Residential plots in Mumtaz city.Prices are still in reach.

Dear Frndz,

Mumtaz city creates 1st time some plots of 40x70 & 40x80 very limited plots in Chenab block,contact me if anybody wants to purchase.

40x70 Rs.2800000/=

40x80 Rs.3200000/=

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Dear Khalid what is the price of 10 marla in TopCity-1 “F” block? i want to purchase.

Dear Usman,

F block of TC 12 to 13.50 lakh cost of land depend on location and 5lakh development charges.

Khalid Javaid sab is big dealer of OLX so he can guide more about zone2.

Regards

Lets see, may be he will be in a position to give some Special discount for zameen.com friends also :wink:

Dear Nadeem,

Thanx for ur compliment & ur reply to usman hyi.

However i personally recommend Mumtaz City rather than Top City to my frndz.

Dear Kami2k,

You & other frndz from zameen forum are most welcome anytime. I will try my level best & i am not a big dealer as said by Nadeem bhai,Just a student in real estate business.