Naval Anchorage or Bahria Enclave

Sallam Members - For home construction for family which option is better? In 14-17 million budget we can find decent plots to build home. Please give your valued opinion in terms of Approach and Access to Islamabad downtown, Security, Quality of living , Water & other amenities etc.

You can suggest other housing locality as well. I am considering B-17 and Bahria Town first 6 phases as well. DHAs are out of budget.

Dear
Bahria phase 1-6 are best for living luxuries buy there are two concerns there:
Approach to Islamabad highway through PWD… But now flyover will solvy this traffic problem.
Secondly there is water problem in peak summer…you can get tankers but no ample supply at times like it does in DHA-2 & 1 round the year.
Anchorage is less green but access to capital is luxury thru their own flyover on IH. College is great and prices are now appreciating. A 12 Marla here reached to 1 crore.
If you are after a gated community living plus life luxuries then bahria 1-6 is best as water shortage is only for a couple of months.
Media town is also nice but no one talks here. A nice place to live but no super stores so far established there.
Enclave cannot be advised on the access & poor appreciation.

1 Like

@yousafnoor can you please tell in which block of NA we can have a 12 marla plot in 1 crore. on zameen .com prices are far above that range. If that is the case than should I move my I-14/1 25x60 fully developed plot to NA? I want to built my home for living,

Nasir sb
Zameen prices are always 15% higher.
If you do good home work, you can have a 12 Marla around 1 crore.
I-series no doubt good for capital growth but for living NA is far better than I-series. NA is just on Islamabad Highway & after IH signal free, your plot will get appreciated at least 15% more In Shaa Allah.
Plus you have all life luxuries around NA… in BTs, DHAs, Zaraj for medical college & schools.
I-series in Pindi & even after flyover at golra, still 4 km pathetic drive from FO enroute I-series Express Highway.
NA is just 15 minutes drive now in Worst traffic to DHA-2, think after IH got wider which is ongoing

Public Service Messages:

All those No Politics Here Brigade, if still in deep sleep kindly for next time keep your Moral Policing to your self …

Ailaan Khatam Hua.

===
Baat agar Intl. forum par Ashraf Ghani type useless touts ki Tu Tukaar Tak aa chuki hai tu Bhaio behtar hai Sulah hi ker lo.

For sure, Bhagora cant sell Kashmir on a single visit to US.

History: 1 Niazi surrendered himself in fall of Dhaka, the other one surrendered on fall of Kashmir!

1 Like

Sir i respect you a lot but this is not at all related to the topic.

2 Likes

I said what I needed to. I can’t engage in useless discussion and go on cursing publicly and exposing my upbringing. If I had posted this, even an ounce of dignity and self respect I would had apolgised rather than abusing others.

Do you have an ounce of evidence for accusations on others about Watan Farosh, Ghaddar, Ghulam or a usual Bark Mode On like the leader

History is clear in it. The question will be simple: Under Whose Rule Kashmir fell?

Rest, if you are politically blind to day light corruption in Party Funds, Niazi Offshore Services, BRT, Billion Tsunami, Drugs, Wheat, Sugar Scandel, RRR.

The guy who don’t have a spine to give parenthood to her out of marriage child is divine Maseeha for the lot here.

1 Like

lo g kar lo gal, @yousafnoor aap ki bohat izat kerta hoon, lakin is dafa aap nay aik ghair zaroori baat ker phir is topic ka rukh kisi aur traf mor dia hai. is jaisi lahasil discussions k liye aur bhi bohat say forum hein, please is forum ko bacha rehnay dein.

3 Likes

Morale of the Story: No matter how much others condemn, how much it’s inappropriate, how much it looks stupiditly disgracing, to hell with others, to hell with the forum. Beat same drum of Watan Farosh, Ghaddar, Bhagora.

It was the same lot who left Quaid to die on roadside (accusing him on Angreezon ka Agent) and publicly called Fatimah Jinnah as Ghaddar.

After that having the audacity to curse ane abuse others.

Factual correction can be done with a dose of reality check to these Kashmir Sellers and their cheerleaders, however to maintain respect and regards of other brothers who have intervened, I call it a quit here hoping not to turn this forum into usual Filth!

1 Like

Thank you Abdul Qayyum Bhai.

What are your thoughts about Emaar Canyons - it’s also a gated community on IH.

Dear Naveed
Emaar Canyons built at good location, has good schools inside, stood right at Islamabad highway, has good land Scape view inside but unfortunately failed to get its fair share amid the current boom.
Prices of plots remained flat for the last six months.
Now reportedly DHA-5 tried to put some life by tagging it as DHA-5 block.
Unfortunately DHAs JVs not successful historically…
JV with bahria in DHA valley failure …DHA villas in phase-8 took long time to attain some worth.
There has to be a reason why it’s plot prices are flat?
One of the reasons may be the quality of house construction in 1st phase …I have seen cracks in old houses.
This project never came in limelight since it’s inception…

1 Like

@yousafnoor I am keeping my I-14 plot for now, as I think a new hype is coming toward it due to underpass tender. But in long run I have to built my house at least 30x60 in NA, DHA or Bahria for a better living.

Good decision Nasir sb
Let us wait till flyover machinery shows up onsite. At that point prices will increase & settle at some figure…then during construction prices will remain the same & at that point, you can sell & buy where you wana make your House.

@ Yousaf Sb,
I am not surprising to read long useless and baseless debates and allegations here , you know why ?
In our Country there are hundreds of thousands people who still think Corona Virus does not exist at all, and they are serious…
So till we have this type of mind sets… every thing is possible, no wonders!

Sohail sb
This is fundamental human decency that if you see things are going wrong & if you are intelligent enough to assist/advise/suggest the corrective measures: speak up, keeping the biases at bay and serve the state at the best you can…
May be no one would listen but you have done your best as a responsible citizen.
This govt is doing good stuff too but giving slangs all the time, does not exhibit a decent/healthy personality…
Here on this forum, several learned members are alway suggesting corrective actions to govt amid criticism.

1 Like