Need advice for a budget house location in islamabad

Dear all,

Budget is about 13 million. What are the best places to buy or build a house in islamabad? It should be 7 marla or bigger in an area with good standard of living and good people.

I have done some searching and it seems like dha2 and bahria phase 8 are good options? Another is i-12 but it depends when they give possession. Please give me the best options.

Thanks

You will get a 5 marla in dha 2 in this budget.Yes bahria is an option.Avoid i-12 type sectors…Best option would be to get a plot and build it yourself.Best option in my opinion would be to get a 10 marla plot in J sector of Dha2 and get for 8 to 8.5 million approx and construct a good single storey house on it…Later you can also buid your second storey when budget will be no more a constraint.

What about F17

You can construct first class 10 Marla 5 bed with servent in this budget in phase 8. Between 4 to 5 million you can get good location plot and rest of the money you can use for A class construction. Phase 8 10 marla home Is an ideal place in this budget. Plz visit phase 8 before making any final decesion.

Agree with hamza. For 10 marla sector F1,C,D and for 7 marla abubakar and umer block

lot of construction and greenery activity from bahria is going on

Thank you very much Saad, Mannan, Syed Hamza and Asad.. Yes, it seems like the competition is between DHA2 and Phase 8. But problem is DHA2 is on Expressway straight from Islamabad whereas Phase 8 is too far away on the other side of GT Road, one has to go through that PWD society road into old Bahria Town and then towards GT Road and then Bahria Expressway in the middle of DHA1??. How long will it take from Islamabad Zero Point to Phase 8? I assume 40-50 mins? DHA2 would be like 35 mins now and after expressway expansion, it might be around 20 minutes or less.

I was thinking if I should wait for I-12 to give possession, an 8 marla there could be good but I dont know when they will give possession, location wise I like it much more as it is Zone 1.

@ Junaid sir…Sir every thing located in zone 1 is not worth it to invest…These sectors are not recommended for investment as we know the progress of cda regarding the development of sectors.There is a huge difference between the status of dha and bahria 8 not only distance wise but also because of the credibility and firm legal standing of dha…Secondly dha is strategically located where as bahria is at very far end of the rawalpindi so no comparison at all.

Junaid bhai it depends on your job/business location if your working location is in main islamabad then prefer dha and I would prefer bahria enclave 1 over phase 8 because of its location.

That is why DHA is at double of price what phase 8 is . And the best route to go phase 8 from faizabad is by murree road to saddar and then crossing DHA 1.

or through expressway go towards airport then jinah park then DHA 1 and then to phase 8.

You guys are right.. Thanks Asad bhai for clarifying the routes, it makes sense now.

Imran Khan bhai Bahria Enclave does not have NOC, I dont want to take risks..

Saadi bhai I will most likely get a 10 marla in L block than J block..

Btw what do you people think of Old BT Phase 1-5 and Safari Villas? What is the situation there? Isn't that a good option too?

Junaid bahi sir in this budget you can never find a 10 marla house in any good society of ISD n RWP. Bahria is a brand and if you can comprise on location then no doubt phase 8 is an ideal place for family living. Security and mantinance is no doubt is one the best in behria. I always take Phase 8 is a separate city. If you have time then plz visit phase 8 SPECIALY F1 sector you will find many houses near to completion. Just goinside one of the house and have a view from 2nd floor. I'm sure you will be amazed if you nature loving guy :)

Feture is very bright InshaaAllah. After 5 to 10 years is a much papulated place. INSHA Allah.

Thanks Hamza but Phase 8 is very far away and not in Islamabad..

What do you guys think about I-11/2 possession plots?? It is proper CDA with possession and some construction activity and main thing is that it is in Zone 1 in a very good location.

Please advise about I-11, 8-10 marla plots specifically..

In I-11 majority plots are 25x40

Brother, why dont you buy 20*40 or 25*40 house in either G10 or G11 and renovate it for your living purpose. You may also rent it out and renovate/live-in later. For 1 cr plus budget my suggestion is to always buy house as near and close to islamabad main central area. The only sacrifice u do is size of the house but with proper renovation you can make up for it. And in difficult time you can always rent a portion too.

Totally agreed with manan butt sb..25x40 is too small for moderate living.No space for car,no space for lawn,no ventilation.You feel caged up in that size.

@ junaid..Sir i just read you post today..Bahria 1 to 5 is expensive and out of your budget,Yes you can get a 10marla in phase 3 near soan river but that area is not recommended.

Secondly Dha is backed by a government org where as bt is private org so credibility and legal status and standing matters which incase of dha is much stronger when compared with bahria.

Yes, small house is not good for living. 10 marla (Islamabad Marla) is ideal I think, not too big, not too small and one can build it according to one's choices easily. Even if I had to compromise further, 8 marla is the absolute minimum for me.

Yes DHA is good, but I'm a slightly educated liberal civilian and will not be very comfortable in it.

What do you guys think of B-17 for living… A 10 marla prime location plot in B or C block will be constructed within 10 million. Margalla Avenue will be completed sooner or later to support C sectors of CDA.

May i ask why none of you has recommended naval anchorage.

In this budget he can buy /build a nice house there.