Need guidance to start property business.

Javed sb.

Home construction bzness never fails but you have to be hard wired with two fundamental rules:

Be honest on strict standards

Never ever start only one project: Start with at least two.

I have several examples of parties started on very small scale and now billionaire and their projects sell before completion.

One of the dirtiest business in the country but also profitable if you are lucky and not bothered by people

What is your current profession, and why do you want to get in real estate business?

Dear i am interesting to start property business kindly advice me how to invest with some one who already in this business and how to deal with the dealer any specific condition or agreement to invest

Irfan sb.

There is no such thing like "dealing with property dealers thum law ".

Just buy plots and diversify your investment to several places such as:

DHA 2, DHA 3, DHA 5, DHA 4 (avoid tail end plots), BT phase 8 (E1, F1,2, E, Overseas 5, Garden City BT part and in safari valley (avoid Rafi block).

Gulberg green, DHA valley ( Oleander, Lilly, Rose, Sunflower, Daffodil, Magnolia) and DHA valley commercials 4 Marla (Lilly and Oleander)

Zone 2: B17 and F17. D17 and D18. I-14 and I-16 and I-12

G-16 commercial ( bit long wait for good return)

G-14/4 is high now but if G-14/2/3 open for possession, leave all other and rush for plots

If Margalla avenue really starts ( it has been keeping starting for decades!) Then C series will earn money.

OR
stop all and wait for RRR design of NESPAK, buy whatever cost on ADs, you will be winner In Shaa Allah

Thanks for detailed Analysis AQ sb.

I would like your opinion on Rafi block. I have noticed prices are lesser in Rafi block compared to its adjacent areas. Any reason? may be area in land depression?

Imtiaz Sb.

Yes, Rafi block was in deep depression and 100s of feet filling. The cracked building can be seen even now!

Plus, because of too much negativity from the world of months, the little cut/good area in Rafi block is also not hot in market. You can buy at cheap rates but later selling is very difficult.

Abdul Qayyum sahib thnx a lot for sharing ur wisdom, whats ur comments on bahria orchard phase 8 rawalpindi?

Abdul Qayum bhai, you have not mentioned about Top city and Mumtaz…Are they now not good for business ?

Faisal sb.
Orchard is good for future It is under real development. A 10 Marla at 30 lacs and even low is not a bad buy. Sadly it is not appreciating as MR is under trouble.
Bahria expressway might get connected to RRR and then it may give lucrative profit.
Filling areas are matter of concern, though!
The terrain was very uneven but then the whole please 8 was like that.
House building cannot be advised there now even with possession offered unless one spend little money to do soil testing before deciding to start house but for a bit longer wait, investment will return profit even without RRR.

Raja sb.
TC/MC has lost exponential growth and now appreciation is just like any other under development societies. Location is no doubt very good but only being at the top of airport does not warrant them as best in the world. A wait of 5-7 years is likely to get some good living neighbourhood for comfortable living.
Pls ask other also for investment there. Just My 2 cents!

Abdul Qayyum sb,

You don,t think prices in B-17 are too high at the moment. I think B-17 already touched peak point of prices. Do you think still their is some more juice in B-17.

Do you like to suggest in other option in Zone-2?

Ahmed sb.
B 17 and other similar CDA's master pieces have common problem: Relaxation of CDA regulations!
E 11 also same story!
B 17 rates are high but then Rs/$ rate is also highest in history for within half year time span.
You buy high you sell high in CDA's sectors even with poor regulations.
Only sector D in B 17 to be avoided on the crushing area.
Commercials are mushrooming: Last time vist impression was like each house has its own commercial....joking...
Residential still may earn money but if RRR earth moving machinery gets in sight, bherh chaal will put all other areas in negative for quite some time.
Margalla avenue if shows up even for cosmetics, then "پانچوں انگلیاں گھی میں اور سر کڑاہی میں"

I deal in real estate business. Can anyone invest 15000000 to 20000000?

What about with 5 million,

I am thinking to start property business. I have no money but have law back ground. Please guide in detail. Hashmi

Naya Pakistan Housing is set to take out the steam from the private housing societies.

On top of it, the tax on the properties, has virtually forced out most of the major investors.

Both of these factors are now playing a decisive role in killing off the property and related industries.

If I want to start construction business should I subcontract (thekedar) or manage by myself. If I manage by myself, what is the advice about buying construction material, such as, bricks, cement, wood work, ceiling work etc. Any idea how to manage that ?

I am girl i want to make money with property bussiness can i do it .

I want to start my property business with zameen.com please suggest the way out for starting business and recomend me for some business solutions

How can i sale properties in zameen and what is commissions detail