Need investment advice, options budget Rs30Lacs

Dear All,

I am British National looking for investment options wth budget of Rs30lacs.

I think buying a flat in Rawalpinidi, Islamabad is more preffered as I get some options in my budget and also these will be rental income while I wait for capital appreciation.

I did some research and contacted some agents but getting bombarded and have no clue what to buy, what is good.

Thank you.

Buy 5, 7 or 10 marla plots in Citi housing Multan phase 2. It’s in ur budget and it’s future is bright

1 Like

Thank you. Why you think its future is bright?

I was thinking of an apartment as with plot you are just sitting and no income and if price don’t go up then you are making no money, you cannot rent it.

A good flat in this budget is not possible… Try PHA Flat in I-16 …you might get E type appartment under 40 lacs… Pocession is near and golra mor underpass will provide some capital gain and you will be able to get a good monthly rent

30 Lacs apartment، you can get only 70-75 Pounds rent & maintenance will eat all of the rent…
30 Lacs investment can hardly fetch a good property in twin cities.

1 Like

I would recommend investing in a piece of land/plot because that gives far more return as compared to the natural appreciation of an apartment.

In your budget, I would recommend DHA Bahawalpur 5 Marla. By the end of this year installments of its 2019 files will be completing and, in anticipation of that, the prices are increasing on a monthly basis.

1 Like

What you think of Blue World Society?

Some agents are recommending to buy in Overseas or Water Front Block?

They are saying it has good future and fully approved society. Its prices are very affordable.

prices are affordable but its ultra long term investment… about 15 years wait to get some return

Hi,
with the specified budget, it is difficult to find good investment options, especially apartments. If you can increase your budget, there are very good options for investment in Bahria Town and DHA with great returns on investment.
Why don’t you consider investing in commercial projects rather than flats. Keeping in mind your budget, Roman Grove seems a pretty decent option. You can invest in a shop here. It is located in DHA Phase-1, which is easily accessible from Bahria Town. Location wise it is an excellent option.
Another option can be investing in a plot in Nova City. You can invest in 5 marla plot here. the location is ideal as it is situated near the new International Airport, offering easy access to highways and other cities.

Dear
Our business is bringing in a product where low income budget clients shall be facilitated.
In twin cities, a 5 Marla cannot be bought under 50 Lacs & that is the basic idea we are developing an area where 5 & 7 Marla plots will be offered for low budget people.
We have procured land and the location is attractive.
There will be boundary wall & all customers will be given plots on " Fard e Milikiat", followed by " Intiqal".
We have paid land advance & in next few weeks we will pay full amount pertaining to the full acquired land.
We are only two partners in this development & plots will be offered in 18 months time , In Shaa Allah.
I myself will be available onsite & honest business is guaranteed as we already have earned our name in business , Alhamdolilla.
I will post latest in due course after land is finally done in weeks & we are done with the relevant authorities.
I am outside the country & will be available in October In Shaa Allah.
At present I am not entertaining queries for the exact location & other info on obvious reasons in the interest of business but soon all will be in black & white.
A good profit is expected in this project …that is almost sure Alhamdolilla…

1 Like