New Islamabad Airport - Haji Camp Route Cancelled

Thanks Admin. After you lines I am joining again this forum. I decided that I will not reply to one person who disrespect others and still he/she thinks that he is the best and the only knowledge person in this world.

Only Allah S.W.T knows the best.

tamam tareefein Allah key liyee who blessed us with knowledge.

@ sayeein i must say your knowledge regarding stock exchange is really appreciated

Regards

Thanks shahzad bhai.

alhumdolillah. Tamam tareefein Allah key liyee.

waqas, you got it right!

Dear Sayeein and other members, I have created a thread to discuss stock exchange and it's relationship with property investment, would appreciate if all could kindly use that thread to comment on stock exchange. This thread may be used mire for airport route and related infromation.

Thanks a lot!

Dear syed saab please share the link of that thread

Kind regards

Syed bhai,

I will honor your request, ia.

Lets just use this one for topcity.

Dear Sayein…as you are so well informed regarding stock exchange …i am sure u must be knowing alot regarding zone 2…do you have some credible information regarding the its fate and all the societies in it !!!

O shehzad bhai,

kion maar perwani hey yaar aapney...

chup ker jao yaar..

aur waisey bhi mein 1 month ki vacation per jaa raha hoin...

jaaney sey pehley meri iltaja sun lein..

us dollar ko aag lagney lagi hey...

euro ko dafa ker dein.....japanese yen ko bhi bye bye ker dein..

jin logon ney apni beteyon ki shadi kerni hey.......aur gold khareedna hey..wo 2 months tasali rakhein....

Allah topcity ka bhala kerey...in key sab investors ka fayada ho...logon ney jahan jahan investment ki hey un sab ka bhala ho...ameen...

itefaq rakhein aur muhabbat baantein.AH

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/gold__stock_exchange_and_property_relationship_effects-7146.html

Shshzad sb above is the link.

Dear Sayein i would like to have your email ID if you dont have any problem in giving it

Regards

SYDNEY (Reuters) - The dollar marched higher against the euro and yen on Monday as investors wagered that interest rates were set on a diverging course in the United States, Europe and Japan, giving a lift to Tokyo stocks in the process.

Ye lo ji...jo socha thaa wohi ho gaya...

Tamam tareefein Allah key liyee who blessed humans with knowledge

Euro falls below $1.32, hits lowest level in nearly a year

By Joseph Adinolfi

aaj euro ki tabahi confirmed.

ALHUMDOLULLAH. ...

YA ALLAH tamam tareefein sirf terey liyee.

ALHUMDOLILLAH*

WITH your permiasion can Sayeein give a multi milliin dollar advice?

JI sayein saab surely!!!

If I have 4 people...I can change jinnah super and currency exchange monopoly, inshaAllah.

but I have to lead it. Sayeein per trust hey???

Jinnah super monopoly? what is that?

Sab bataon ga, ia.

first please tell who is with me on this?

Good job Sayeein sab.

Regards

Thanks nadeem bhai. Alhumdolillah.

Aap kagan ghayeb hein yaar..

propert sey hum saal mein kamatey hein..

my plan 8s to earn on weekly basis