Our common trend of investment in real estate !!!

Friends as i saw in my short experience of real estate business,we as majority investors invest in those areas where everyone investing just because of everyone is investing we without any research work jumped into it.Atlast we who jumped into that wave,booked heavy losses.

So in that case i just want to said that invest there where investors & common people are thinking to invest.
When you invest there where people are just thinking either invest in it or not?
When they people come in to invest there you who already had invested there got the best returns of your investments.

Friends the moral of my this post is that its the time to invest in wapda town islamabad,most of people are thinking & doing working to invest in it.So its the best time to jump into it for best returns.

Sir sapna hay maan lein …

Sir let see who is right you or me ?

Dear Khalid Javaid,

I am agree with you because your words have power.What is the prices in Wapda town?Please share your thoughts about Wapda town.What is something interesting facts in Wapda town?What is something special especially in Wapda town?

Regards

@ khalid sb..Do you guarantee any profits??No one can guarantee it..Construction activity is usually high in the areas where common people are investing.But in wapda town construction activity is zero...There are many other better places to invest then why specifically wapda town..I want your supporting arguments please..

Btw i personally think its a dead investment.

Where is this wapda town located in the first place

Wapda Town is near to B17 . Multi . Engineers ECHS . AWT society . Rawalpindi housing socirty . Etc .

A . B . C . D . E total 5 blocks .

A . B . C possession given . Ready for construction .

D . E Possession expected with in 1 year .

Plots prices .

5 marla Limited plots . 6 to 10 lac

10 marla 10 to 18 lac .

1 kanal 20 to 30 lac .

2 kanal limited plots . 45 to 60 lac .

For purchasing and selling Contact . 0344-0543404 .03350016205

Dear Saadi, I can give u the guaranttee,how much u can invest in wapda town ? If u will took guaranttee from me then i will charge 50% profit from u.

Thank you shah ji u have given detailed information.

Dear Nadeem Ahmed thank you for your compliments.

As u know wapda town is a well reputed society in real estate business however the past of wapda town islamabad is not good there are so many reasons behinde but i am 100% sure by the grace of God the best time of wapda town is on the way. InshaALLAH we all shall see that in coming few months.

Dear Nadeem as u asked from me that what is interesting or special in wapda town ? Then i would just say that there is everything on ground which required by a successful society nothing is in air…

Dear Saadi amazing u r saying that wapda town is a dead investment ????

In ur opinion what is the definition of good & alive investment ???

As i understand u think that is good & alive investment where few investors/dealers gets the profits and majority of common/innocent people booked the losses.

Give me any example of loss in wapda town islamabad from last one year,if u dont have then my humble request is that dont detrack common peoples.

I can give u the many examples of losses from other societies where investors gets the losses however it would be below the line of professional ethics.

Maybe they will find water and power in Wapda town ;))

Sir i considering the pace of construction because you said that involvement of common people is very much in this area and construction trend is usually high in such areas.What the reason for slow construction pace??

Dear Saadi I had not said that the involvement of the people was good from the day one,I said that now the people are coming for investment/building house.

Before that the reason was the approach of society & lake of interest from the previous managements no marketing from the society no interest to involve the peoples.

Now the present management is doing good development work and motorway interchange is opening soon then the approach to the society for the peoples will fine & easy.

From last month construction is start when people knows this then they will start building their houses who were waiting that when the construction will start.

Dear Khalid Javaid,

Many thanks for detail update.I think at the moment zone2 is better for investment.

Regards

Dear Nadeem Ahmed,

Everybody has its own opinion,nobody can foresee the future especially in pakistani market,anything can happen here anytime however some time there are so many things on ground available which tells us that good time is coming therefore there is no compulsion on anybody to take decision on any others advice.

Regards,

khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Khalid Javaid: thank you bro for this useful lead. Low pries seem very tempting. If this is the same WT society as in Lahore, then surely it will hit success, because in Lahore it is among the well-managed societies. So, we will request Khalid and Shah ji to shed more light on society management. Also, please tell us status of D and E blocks land acquisition and what are prices in those blocks and do they have commercial plots available, at what prices? Would appreciate details.

There are no issues with the land acquisition. The development in D and E block is going on a moderate pace. They have already given access to Motorway interchange via AWT, which will be opened someday, sooner or later. Construction of houses has started already. The rates are too loo as compared to other societies in the surrounding. The main reason was the access through sanjani and bad management of society in the past. However, the current management is doing their job very well and possession of D and E block is expected within 1-2 years. A,B,C blocks are already developed and commercial plots are also available.

Dear Isloo,

This is same WT which is in lahore,ur some Q are already Answered by Yasir-2.

Prices r 5 marla 5 to 8.50lakh

10marla 9 to 18lakh

kanal 16 to 30lakh

Commercial asking price for 6marla is 15000000/=

8marla is 19500000/=