Paint problem and cost

Is there anybody who guide me how much paint will cost me for 10 marla duble story new house and which paint is best plastic emulation or distamber

Thanks

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

I dont know when someone ask for information in this forum.people came here to advertise there business instead of giving solution and information .i request to forum admin kindly block these types people

Regards

Price depends on actual scope of works and specifications you select.

Plastic Emulsion is recommended for pain and its starts Rs.25-45/sq ft depends on area and all things.

We can give you complete consultancy and execution .

If interested contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Hello Sir,

I hope you are Well.

I am Engr Behnoz Razzaq from Park View Vilas Lahore. I understand your Question and I tell you about all Details.

First of all the labour cost of 10 marla house is 180 thousand only and its cost of high quality and experience full Labour.

A second thing is whats amount utilize on the material so its answer is so simple...It depends on you because multiple qualities exist in the market and each quality and price is different.

But Burger and ICI are the best Paint Company.

Answer of your Second Question is that plastic emulation is best for your outer walls and distamber is benificial for inner walls.

Where ever u go and whoever u hire and whatever u end up buying....u will be ripped off in one way or another.Unless,u do proper research ur self or pay for the services to get it done or supervised by someone with connections,experience and resources to ensure the quality.

I paid 350 k in labour cost for my one kanal house.Tried to follow the proper procedure like preparing walls with sand stone,applying primer,then putty,smoothing the surface with sandpaper and then applying the real thing,silk emulsion for interior and weather shield outside.All paint was bought from a reliable dealer and of the same brand that’s ICI DULUX.

Jotun is also good brand but a lot tempering is possible if the dealer choose to be dishonest which is unfortunately very common in our land of pure.

Dear mr Ali Khan,

Distamper or Vinyl Emulsion is not the best quality paint for walls and it is recommended for flase cieling only,for walls you can you can use Either Plastic Emulsion or Water based Matt. For matt paint your need excellect quality base work or the finish wont be very good. For plastic emulsion average quality base work will also be ok.

Recommeded brands are ICI/Kansai/Nippon from local brands you can select Diamond or Brighto.

The material cost will be roughly 100,000-120,000 for interior paint and labor will be around 150,000 paint work interior only

Polish work will cost you roughly 250,000- 300,000 including material.over all cost for complete job should be between 600,000-700,000 with branded material.

for more details and services please feel free to contact 03214216155