Please help an overseas pakistani

Hi everyone,i am an overseas pakistani and i need help in buying a plot in isb or rwp,my budget is 4 million rupees.I want to buy a plot to build a house immediatle.Ideal size of plot would be 10 marla.
Can you please recommended me where should i buy a plot to build my house.I dont know much about pakistan property and i want my investment to be safe and i want a society which is safe and livable.

Thanks

Sir just scroll through the forum as this and alike topics have already been discussed in details at this forum multiple times. There you can find interesting discussions and suggestions from many experts/gurus

I want some personal help with finding a suitable plot to build a house

Salman, you can ask a personalised question and seek advise in already existing forums. I also use to make the same judgement to create a new thread, instead of posting in the existing ones, when I was new. That got much less answers/attention.

The point is, as a general trend and also as human psychology people find it much less interesting to answer same topics/questions that they have answered a lot in the past. However, ongoing discussions can seek more attentions.

All the best!

I scrolled through the forum and I have narrowed down 3 options

Bahria Town Phase 8

Gulberg residencia

I-16

Can you please guide me which sectors are good in these society,where I can buy a ready plot for 4-4.5 million

Salman in 4 million for home construction, considering RWP-ISB my suggestion would be:

- Gulberg Residencia (Block F, I, V) - 7 Marla Possession Plot

- I-16/2 or I-16/4 - 5 Marla Possession Plot

- Phase 8 (Safari Valley) - 7 Marla Possession Plot

- CBR-2 (Block A to D) - 1 Kanal Possession

- MPCHS B-17 (Block E) - 7 Marla Possession.

Also in phase 8, sector E1, a 6 Marla construction ready plot could be explored at 32 plus. Plot is smaller than safari valley but with better attributes such as wide roads, nice view and at height.

If RRR can factually touch phase 8, it would be much closer to bypass and new airport.

All of the above options are very attractive and it depends upon your personal liking and disliking. Plus your personal choices like kids age school and interst plus how close or far are your relatives. I would recommend you to visit all the above mentioned places and decide yourself which one is better for you.

Regards,
Abbasi

In 4 millions you can get a 7 marla plot in Faisal Town A block which own a better access from Main Islamabad.

For some change of taste.

https://www.facebook.com/umbreen.lateef/videos/1563842907057362/

Thanks for all the answers,I will keep them in mind,Most of you recomended 6-7 marla plots in BT 8, is it not possible to get a good 10 marla plot in BT8 in my budget

Salman ,

To get the good 10 M plot you will need to make your budget 5 to 5.5 million. Please also keep this info that you need to spend the extra money which is around 3 -3 lac aprrox for possession , Map ,structural engineer charges as well.

Regards,

Abbasi

For general information of all Bros… As Malik Riaz has not done the proper compaction while developing the phase 8 sector so they do over design of the structure after few structure failures due to the settlement of the building … So please review their design from external structural engineer as well otherwise They break spinal chord in the very HEAVY AND OVER DESIGN…

I suggest you invest in something like a shop with guaranteed long term income. One excellent one is in DHA phase 2 here:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

Please contact for further details

Invest in Montviro Shopping Mall and start earning from PKR 20,280 to PKR 811,200 monthly.

We have 100% buy back policy within 30 days. Best ROI. 100% secure investment .

Whatsapp 03325131050 for details.