Political Situation Effect On Property?

@Saadi: My friend, I am from kpk and we call it NAYA KPK now, its like Switzerland now. Lol. You are welcome to immigrate here - too many Gullu Butts in Pindi.

Aamir sb we have our many relatives in kpk and i know his performance very well.aap ka naaya kpk aap ko mubarik ho.or switzerland ki awam aap ko next next elections main btaa de gi.

@Tariq Shiraz sb,

agreed what you said,

JUST ONE SIMPLE EXPLANATION PLEASE

PM has the right to complete 5 yrs, so all infrastructure related projects are fine and good for us,

BUT ,

PM should not use federal money [ federal money is for Islamabad and FATA ]in a biased way,

every province has its own budget money,

WHY PM allocates 45 plus billions from federal money to LAHORE KARACHI HIGHWAYS,,,,,,WHY???FATA has 10-12 million population with no university ,no big hospital ,AND ABOVE all FATA IS UNDER federal government, not provincial government,,Lahore and Karachi do have their own budget money ,but FATA is starving ,why not make 2-3 universities in FATA plus schools and colleges, remember there is zero infrastructure projects in FATA,,,,, WHY federal civilian gov is failing in this area????

PM must change his priorities,,,there are other cities and towns in Pakistan beside Karachi and Lahore as well,,

Dear DK,

I am not an expert in politics. But I know that historically FATA people are resisting all kind of developments and socio-economical reforms in their area. They prefer to send their boys to MADARSAS but do not want them to go into schools and colleges. They don't want their female children to study at all. That's why there is no UNIVERSITY. The National Assembly members from FATA always sell themselves to form governments or pressure groups and they are the one responsible for eating up all development funds & not spending in their area's. Although the later practice is common generally among all the MNA's and political parties.

Mega cities are attracting large number of rural population every year and the percentage of urban & rural population has been shifted dangerously. To coup up with the population demand, new housing schemes & colonies are being formed and being sold. THAT IS THE REASON WE ARE HERE IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM! Increasing population in cities put regular pressure on infrastructure and a regular upgrade is imminent. Otherwise we shall end up in a situation bigger than load shedding!

Anyway I am not a lawyer of PM or present Government. But Karachi-Peshawar Motorway can be a trade corridor for CS states which can generate valuable revenue / income for federal Govt. Hence this matter can be considered as federal too.

The Pak Rupees has fallen again drastically due to these 2 STUPID MAROONS. Ask us the oversease pakistani's, how much value of money we loose in this situation? How can I keep my money in Pakistan when it is de-valuating day by day?

Either we stop investing in Pak / buying property or SOMEONE STOP THIS NONSENSE PLEASE!

Tariq sb

The second last portion of your post ,i agree with 100%

stupidity must stop.

REGARDING YOUR VIEW OF FATA PPL ,

SIR ,

I wish i cry ,you looks so educated ,when your analysis is such ,how can one expect from average Pakistanis about their views of FATA,

SIR,

TRIBAL PUSHTOONS are the most patriotic ppl ,most loyal to the nation as a unit and Muslims in general

There population is 10-12 million,

NO ONE in Pakistan has sacrifices more than ,these 10-12 million ppl just look through the scope of honesty

WE settled Pakistanis have treated them as nonpakistanis since the birth of the nation

WE have kept them in darkness ,

THE rules applied by brits on tribal belt and executed via political agent[p.a]are still there with the FCR names ,they are only toughened ,

IF tribal don't want education ,then how could Khyber medical college best graduates and Peshawar university of engineering best brass are always tribal students [ can be verified from records]

They want education and health and colleges ,BUT who are not allowing this progress?????

THE answer is ,study the dirty games played with their innocence and with their devotion to religion ,they are used as fuel for war mongers,

AND who has used them and destroyed their lands ,houses ,their culture and their blood for the thirst of so called civilized ones

THE MNA from tribal areas are a few big khans with money and power, why not Pakistan introduce vote system there????

IN THE END SIR i will always invest in PAKISTAN ,REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION ,AND I WILL RECOMMEND FOR YOU THE SAME ,

BCZ

PAKISTAN IS OUR LAST REFUGE,

Dear All, Hold on your horses…we should not target one member on his views against Imran Khan…

Personal life of IMRAN on moral and ethical grounds ,IS FAR Better than all the major players in today's politics ,except a few,

IMRANs life is exposed in front of all ,others are hidden .

Majority of all political parties members have on average 5-100 love kids ,and also keeps illegal dashtas [ more than dozens] ,SO ITS NOT A POINT AGAINST A SINGLE PERSON,.

ONE should criticize ,some one on issues and intentional actions ,either good or bad,

The whole civil society and lawyers and 11 out of 12 political parties are trying to explain that dharnas are not good for Pakistan, but these Sultan Rahi type dramas are not ending. Every night they are dancing shamelessly men and women.

Is this the new Pakistan that they are planning to make??? There is no ghairat.

One apparent effect of current situation is that Ruppee is falling against USD. Is this good or bad for investment?

Lawyers are the filthiest species produce on large scale in this country,they started dharna trend to restore iftikhar,after which they became gangsters,we have plenty of examples when they thrashed people took their convicted lawyers forcefully from the court room and herd abuses in large scale,now comes your 11 political parties,which are a bunch of idiots ruling this country since our birth,the only people worried about imrans revolution are those who are afraid to be held accountable once this sham democracy ends,and pk 1 your GHAIRAT phenomena doesnt suite this country,where is the ghairat when you open you dinosaurs mouths to beg IMF to survive,if you are talking about dancing girls then ,i bet people talking about ghairat are more keen to watch these colourfull evens regardless what ever they say from their pious mouths,at least they dance in open…these GHAIART brigade does everything away from the public eye,we are bunch of hypo crates,we are all eye teasers from a maulvi to a moderate

Adnan bhai .... Islam key mutabik gunah parday mein karna or sub key samnay karnay mein bohot ziada farq hey.

Openly gand karna aur apnay ghar mei n hidden karna aik nai. Jo openly karta hey vo many times ziada gunah karta hey.

Qayamat key din Allah uss ka parda nai rakhay ga jo dunia mein apna parda nai rakhta.

Hope for the best… AFter dark there is light…!!

Crisis has taken more time than any body's guess. Eid ul Azha is expected on 4th Oct( Approx).

Market will recover after eid ? Or before it?

If these dharma leaders want to keep Balochistan with Pakistan then they will stop this drama. Balochs are thinking that we are not party to this fight between politicians of Punjab.

…lanat on these puppets. …

Kairi light Malik Saab - aithay tae Chaudhria’n nay passoori pai hoi aey

@pk1 : janab umeed pe dunia qaim he… Rahi bat chaudhrion ki to yahan to sab apne kapray saaf karne k chakaron main hain… Nobody is thinking about the nation… And awam itself is in khawab e ghaflat… System needs a change aur yeh change kabhi bhi koi sayasi party ni la skti, jab tak awam na chahe. Sab chor hain khud bhi khate hain aur awam ko bhi khilate hain, to agr awam changi ho jaye to sab set ho jaye ga… InshaAllah…!!

Clash of titans

BBC's write-up on slow market of property due to political situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2014/09/140910_pakistan_political_crisis_property_rh.shtml

Meray ALLAH iss PAK dharty ko apni aman main oaur apni rahmat kay sayay talay panah dey dey

FLOODS , DHARNAS ,CORRUPTION ,AND napotism along with internal turmoils and external threats are looming on our heads , its high time to be patriotic in our dealings ,faith in ALLAH, and love for fellow Pakistanis , with devotion to help and rescue the neediest and helpless ppl.

EVERY rich man can contribute,in alleviation of ppl sufferings ,just feel the pain ,and realize that one day ,we will die and will be very helpless in dark fearful graves ,with nothing in our hands except the true sincere and kind deeds, that will be our earnings.Help the flood victims,.