Price For A 10 Marla Posession Plot In Bahria Phase 8

H–T … Can you please share your contact details pls.

I am interested to buy at F1 or E at Price range of 40 Lakh .09

Ive send you a txt on your mobile

H-T my friend

once u mentioned that u bought plot at safari valley for 40 lakh (if i remember). Whats price of it now?

Brother… It went up to 45 now i think its back to around 40 in umer block

Thanks Janab. Do you think its fair deal?

Plot no 1289

7 Marla

Back open,

Umer block?

St 79??? if thats the rite street than its not back open but its a good deal but try and visit the on ground incase if its very close to high tension wires

I seen it here .i feel something is wrong :0).

Http://safarivalley.com/forsale.html

I think they have shown you the old map in which that was a back open plot but not now there is few lanes behind your plot aswell…

Http://www.epropertypk.com/maps/islamabad/bahria-town-islamabad-safari-valley-map.html

check it here

Bout choor bazari ha .....LOL. Thats why i never trust internet when it comes to deal :=).

Thanks for increasing my knowledge about new map and old map stuff :0)

Always welcome but the price is still good… Worth checking it out

@ Tahir sabeeh..Sir sector C,D and F1 are very good for construction but expensive as well..The place near statue of liberty i.e bahria oversees is also good for future construction..

@ apple..Sir i do not think s that you will be able to fetch a plt at 40 lacs in F1..Best of luck for your mission =).

Can you please guide where can one see the latest map while purchasing at Bahria Town ? Should one go to head office?

@ Apple sir all the dealers have latest maps…If you also want to get a one,go to the dealer whom you have good hello hi,borrow map from him and make a copy for you from pwd…

Dear HT,

How many square feets on average are there in a double story 10 marla and 7 marla plot. This is to get the estimated cost of construction.

Prices have increased in Umer Block tremendously but from last 2 months prices are somehow stable, but there are not many buyers in market.

I am buyer but i am very kanjoos . My budget is between 35-40 for developed plot:=)

@ muhammad

It actually depends on the bylaws of the society e.g in CDA there is no requirment to have a galli in a 10 marla house but in BT and few other societies they require a galli..

Rough estimate would be around 3000 sqft covered area in a 10 marla(35 x 65)

I am also a buyer but budget is 35 lacs max.

I am trying to finalize in two options as soon as i get a good deal in any:

1. 7 marla possession plot in safari valley.

Or

1. 10 marla non possession plot in L block.

I am looking for some reasonable options to finalize.