Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 Updates

"The time to buy Prism would have been when it was selling for 14 lacs a file, however Mr CMY was too busy in America and not promoting it as as he is now."

Money in bank get interest can never ever match gains in property market only one should buy sell property. Again hard to understand on one hand you dislike property investing and same time buying property and keep talking about it daily :)

Arshad bhai it was me only that posted 1000s of times requests online to buy DHA9 at 14 lacs because agriculture land was costing more at that time but files holders were no where to be found. People hated word FILE after 10000s lost money Bahria town pindi 9 etc. 1000s bought DHA9 files from 14 to 22 lacs just on my personal requests from my office or from other dealers.

Ask any person holding DHA9 today that purchased it at 14 to 22 lacs range and he will tell you right away he bought DHA9 eather from Lahore Real Estate or due to getting detailed information on reasons why it would be a good buy and great investment after seeing that info on LRE.

If DHA wants with so much heavy machinery and money available in Pakistan now it can get Prism easily knocked off it in 3 years even with normal pace development contract. But they are going for fast track written on contract because land is ready :). DHA town land is still being purchased even today :) All we can do is wait and see. People like you were saying development will never start before DHA7 or DHA8 completed. Look for work to start tomorrow :)

I dont know why my being in America is bothering you again and again :) Every one knows for me my kids education is more important . I cant live a day without my kids and cant deny them best education in USA because they are US citizen. People pay millions in Pakistan to come and study here. Also my health problem dont allow me to go back. Every joint and muscle in my body is in severe pain due to over reactive never pain signals .

http://www.webmd.com/fibromyalgia/guide/fibromyalgia-diagnosis-and-misdiagnosis

I also have pinched spinal cord at L4 and L5. I hope you will forget America thing now and talk about property only.

Dear Mr CMY if you chose to live in America that is your personal choice and you are entitled to live there it is not for me to tell you to live in Lahore.

The reason I bought it up is that first of all your activity on your website declined and as a results its usefulness diminished and it started to decline. Secondly besides you I have noticed a couple of other agents that I knew disappeared to UAE after the boom time in Pakistan property was over, 1 of them known to you. As an expatriate I felt disappointed that people that encouraged us to invest in Pakistan were the first to abandon it when the market turned negative, whereas we were still loyal to the country and investing in it with a plan to move there one day, whereas they shifted their assets and activities abroad as soon as the boom years were over and encouraged us to do the same.

If thousands bought a file in DHA phase 9 due to your personal recommendations then I think that you have the power to be a market maker, you can make any phase successful or a failure, you can raise or lower the prices of files at your will. I think that you should keep them well informed and tell them when to exit as well, as most will at some stage as they bought files for investment. Perhaps you can tell us here how much price appreciation you see in the next few years and when should investors exit DHA Prism. Also if price in Prism rises then would not price in DHA 7 and 8 also not rise?

Personally I don't think there is much more juice left in DHA Prism left and the people that listened to you (if true) and purchased at 14 lacs extracted most of the gains. Now it is a matter of more or less keeping pace with the market. However my recollection perhaps untrue, is that you had reduced your advises considerably by the time the files were 14 lacs.

I take it from your comment that DHA town will consist of more than the existing A to D blocks and land for additional blocks is being acquired yet for DHA Prism land is already acquired although from the brief look the map its seems that DHA Town is next to DHA Prism so it is difficult to understand why some land is acquired and some is still to be acquired for the same general area. I assume that DHA Town sector A to D land was acquired before development started and is it true that it took 4 years to complete the development?

I hope you don't take my comments personally however I am offering an alternative view which you may not like but which is useful to the wider public. As disagreements and democracy are the beauty of this website.

Arshad sahib you have no idea about LRE web trafic or decline. We gave most trafic we ever had this year. Today I have 2542 pending messages on my phone in only last 24 hours to be checked and answered. 78 new posts are waiting in last 15 hours to be moderated and put online but I am too busy due to weekend to post them.

I will now leave space for others to discuss things in here now instead of keep talking about my personal stuff or LRE. I enjoyed having good point by point debate with you. Reduction of my posts on LRE is my own choice too. Wanted to have healthy debates on neutral places.

Https://www.facebook.com/119021218141413/photos/a.447792205264311.100028.119021218141413/1064351766941682/?type=3&theater

Dear Arshad

i am not in knowledge if you have any problem with Ch MUjahid but iam following this page and his comments since 2010. Believe me he always advices on buying Ph 9 File i tried to grab at 22 but remained short of fund. Finally purchased at 27 in sep 12 and today it is more than double.

please dont try to spread wrong information. Regards

Dear Mr CMY

I asked you some questions related to DHA 7, 8, Prism and Town.

a) If Prism rises would prices in DHA 7 and 8 not also rise proportionately.

b) Did DHA Town own all the land in sector A to D before start of development work? Is DHA Town to be expanded? Did it take 4 years to develop sector A to D despite owning the land?

c) Why would DHA own land for Prism and not for DHA Town when land is generally in the same area? What are your expectations of price increase in Prism over the next few years? At what price should investors exit Prism?

@Bajwa I have nothing against Mr CMY. I do not believe in spreading disinformation as I am neither an agent nor a market maker. I am just sharing my knowledge, experience and thoughts.

Very valuable input by CMY sb and Arshad sb.

I agree that government spending in any city would boost the real estate in the respective city, in this case, Lahore is of course been adorned and heavily invested in by the current government. So in general real estate across lahore will prosper.

Points taken on land issues in phase 7 and landfill in phase 8. But Arshad sb has very valid points regarding DHA Town, coz it was to be done on highest preference, reason being the allocations were for Shuhada, even then it took about 3-4 years to get to possession for a few blocks… so how come a gigantic phase like prism will be delivered in the same time frame. Nevertheless on an optimistic, in fact idealistic side, it can be done for a few blocks, if fast track development Actually kicks in.

CMY has been an advocate for prism since long, far as I could remember, but many people didn't understand its potential well including me. The recent ballot and price hike has proved CMY's recommendations were right. Whether he was able to promote something more or less at a given time cannot be an obligation to him, especially when it’s a free advice.

We must confess that the kind of information and analysis he has been providing us with was unprecedented in Pakistan real estate. I am sure many of us learnt a lot about real estate from him and had he not been there, people wouldn’t be putting an analysis the way they are doing it now. Now everyone’s become an expert on property, quoting directly/indirectly many of the points first raised by CMY so he very duly deserves the applause. But in this case, the points raised by Arshad sb on comparing DHA Town are very valid and not been heard from CMY, at least not in my knowledge.

From this point onwards, I think we all agree, including CMY that price gains will not be as significant as they have been in last few years, though there will be consistent gains across DHA. The extent of gains in each phase may vary naturally at different times due to major progress in anyone of them like major developments in knowledge village or hospital in phase 7, possession in phase 8 or due to the speed of earth work in phase 9.

All investments will have their pros and cons. No one investment is perfect. They are good or bad depending upon the timing of you putting in the stakes.

People have both lost and earned millions in prism only because of the difference in their timing of investment.

Will an investment be a nightmare or a lottery; it’s up to your ability of reading market and making a timely decision.

I just want to add a note, its good to be rational but not suspicious.

If someone shares information, we must be thankful not start doubting his intentions that he will become a billionaire by posting on zameen.com

The problem with our attitude is we are too quick to put tags on people.

If one cannot tolerate a difference of opinion, he must not get into an argument. Period.

P.S. This is not directed to anyone here, just an observation on attitude of people commenting on different threads including those on LRE website.

I give credit to Mr CMY for being a pioneer in online estate agency in Pakistan. He will be long remembered, he has provided a great service for us overseas Pakistanis to participate in Pakistan real estate while being abroad.He is a likeable person.If anything I would like Mr CMY to give us more of his valuable time as without him things are not the same. I enjoy reading his comments.

The discussion in not about Mr CMY or Prism. Any asset acquired will increase in value over the longer term. The key issue in investment is return, which is determined by timing of purchase and sale and price paid for asset. People need to consider the pro and con of each investment and not get carried away by the hype. People need to be able to analyse the worth of something today and its price in the future to be a successful investor. Getting the same or less return than the market means the investor has failed to perform. If your assumptions are wrong then a good investment can turn out to be a bad investment.

Therefore assumptions always need to be constantly questioned.These are not arguments but a healthy debate. People in Pakistan always think they are right and everybody else is wrong and get into arguments but as far as I am concerned it is a debate and nothing personal.It is possible that I am wrong to be cautious after my experience in my only file in lahore which has underperformed all my other investments but usually the truth will be somewhere between optimism and pessism.

Any updates about development start? Which blocks getting developed first.

MBS and Arshad some points cant be made in public to explain this in detail.We have to work with DHA office on daily bases for transfers etc. So I have few limitation what can be disclosed in public. Will only share enough info that will give you basic idea.

Very little land was taken in DHA town before its development was announced/started in hurry on Gen Kiyani pressure. Perhaps 10% land or less was in DHA possession for DHA Town at time of development and hand over in 2 years time before Gen Kiyani retirement. To get land in hurry a juicy deal was offered to have 4 files issued for 5 marla plot size for four kanal agri land instead of only one kanal plot file for 4 kanal agri land. 4 five marla files were sold twice more than one one kanal file at that time.

Yes either DHA7 MUST RISE or DHA9 PRISM plus IVY GREEN PRICES WILL FALL IN FUTURE TO KEEP PROPER BALANCE.I have already strongly recommended buying DHA7 recently about 4 weeks ago in my posts as its now too under priced comparing to DHA6 7 8 and especially to Ivy Green and Prism

To prove 100% my pont DHA have only 10% land before DHA town development was announced I am letting you know about few weeks a mini ballot was held AFTER DHA TOWN possession was announced all files having under 1000 numbers were allotted developed ready to build plots in blocks A to D. Plots recently allotted were in many 100s because file numbers in DHA town were like 890/1 890/2 890/3 etc

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 Cell Calls SMS but WhatsApp texts are proffered

WHAT MAKES CMY DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS IS TRUST IN DHA , WHICH CAN BE BASED ON SOURCES OF CMY OR PR . IF CMY TRUST ON DHA THAT THEY WILL DEVELOP IN 3 YEARS AS MENTIONING , IF DHA EVEN DEVELOP IT IN 8 YEARS , CMY WILL STILL BE WINNER , ONE BLOCK OF PRISM 9 WITH 8 MERLA COMMERCIAL OR A 5 MARLA BLOCK WITH 50 FT ROAD OR THEME PARK WILL BE HEAVIER ON ANY PREVIOUS PHASES AND BLOCKS , SUPPOSE IN FUTURE PHASE 6 KANAL INCREASED TO 4 CRORE TILL DHA 9 DEVELOP IN 3-8 YEARS , WHAT WILL BE PRICE OF KANAL IN PRISM THN 5 CRORE? SUPPOSE 4 CRORE , DEFINITELY NO ONE BUY PHASE 6 THAN EITHER PHASE 6 WILL STRANGLED OR LOOSE PRICE ,IF PHASE 6 CANT COMPETE THAN BAD LOCATED PHASE 7 CAN ? SO THIS IS Y POTENTIAL FUTURE IN PRISM ,SO THIS Y IT NAMED PRISM NOT PHASE 9 ONLY.

NOW THE POINT ARSHAD RAISE AND MBS INDICATED

BUT I DISAGREE ON FEW POINTS FROM ABOVE U CAN CLEARLY SEE WHEN TO EXIT PRISM ANSWER IS NEVER ,OR UNTIL POSSESSION .FRIENDS YOU CAN PREDICT ONLY , NO ONE TELLS U FUTURE CLEARLY , MAY BE A EARTHQUAKE OR WAR CHANGE WHOLE PIC BUT NOW SCENARIO INDICATING PRISM WILL GLOW OTHERS PHASES WONT COMPETE IT .DHA TOWN DELAYED DUE TO MANY INTERNAL DELAYS IN ARMY, PHASE 7,8 WAS BAD LESSONS . NEW MISTAKES BY DHA MAY DELAY FROM 3 TO 5 OR 8 BUT AS FIRST DAY OF DEVELOPMENT MADE PHASE 7 PRAISERS CRAZY ,WITH EVERY WEEK AND MONTH PASS B5 ,PHASE 9 WILL TURN INTO PRISM ,NOW FORGET DEALERS CAN PLAY MUCH IN PRICES NOW AS IN FILES THE DID , PRISM JET TAKING LAUNCH .

Congratulations Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 development starting ceremony held in P block today. Pictures uploaded here

Many kilometers of boundary wall is already completed and rest to be finished very soon to make DHA Lahore Prism a walled gated community even before major development work is started :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lahore-Real-Estate/119021218141413

Under water zoo , theme park ,drive in cinema ,food street , street wifi, in short mini america :slight_smile:

LAHORE - An inaugural ceremony was held in Defence Housing Authority, (DHA) Lahore’s largest phase Prism -9, in connection with developmental works.

Administrator DHA, Lahore, Brigadier Zafar Yaseen Babar was the chief guest on the occasion.

In his address, Babar said that the phase would be developed in four years, and would have all modern facilities.

The phase, spreading over 40, 000 kanals, could be accessed from 8 different directions.

A city mall, having latest facilities, a modern university as well as a modern hospital would also be built in it.

Spacious parks of the phase seem to enhance its beauty, while mosques, churches, cafes, golf courses, water theme parks, business centres, a drive-in- cinema, polo clubs, race courses, convention centres, electronic parking system, emergency service and a police station are all such specialties of the phase that will directly or indirectly benefit millions of its residents as well as businessmen

On the occasion, Chief Engineer Colonel ( r ) Shah Jahan, while giving details of Prism 9, said that there would be 25, 600 residential while 1, 900 commercial plots in it; the phase would spread over 16 acres; maximum length of roads in the phase would be 30 km, which would be 120 to 150 ft wide

Other roads in the Prism, consisting of 2 to 3 lanes, would be 60 to 80 ft wide, and these would be capable of bearing an increasing traffic load.

For public convenience, service lane would also be built along every road.

27 overhead water tanks, along with tube-wells, would be built in the Prism.

These would cater for the requirements of residents of this largest phase.

Round the clock.

Keeping in view peoples’ needs, 6 sewerage stations would also be built.

6 grid stations would be built for the power supply.

The system would be underground While LED lights would also be installed

Wells would be built in all parks for the water sanitation, while the water would also be preserved for irrigation purposes.

The most important thing about Prism 9 is that a boundary wall would be built around it for security purposes.

Http://nation.com.pk/business/09-Feb-2016/dha-starts-development-work-in-new-phase

No doubt prices would increase of all phases but Prism is currently at the same price as Ivy Green and 80% of the price of fully developed DHA phase 7. As CMY stated Prism will have to fall or DHA phase 7 would have to rise. There is a lot of hype at the moment and many people will be wanting to offload their investments and shift to DHA City which has more potential. There could be a stagnation in Prism prices in the short term. It is not certain but a possibility.

Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 Block Wise Prices Update.

A 80 to 120

B 70to 95

C 58to 120

C 48 to 60 (10 Marla )

D 58 to 120

E 55to 100

F 65 to 110

F 46 to 58 ( 10 marla )

G 72 to 100

H 58 to 97

J 39 to 45 (10 marla)

J 22 to 31 ( 5 marla )

K 62 to 85 1 kanal

K 39 to 52 (10 marla)

K 23 to 33(5 marla)

L 55 to 115

L 38 to 52 (10 marla

L 22 to 27(5 marla)

M 53 to 95

N 55 to 95

P 53 to 115

Q 65 to 115

R 62to 78

R 46 to 60 (10 marla)

R 28 to 40 (5 marla)

Prism Commercial Prices Update

Civic Zone 1

8 Marla : 475 to 675 Lacs

4 Marla : 290 to 335 Lacs

Civic Zone 2

8 Marla : 425 to 475 Lacs

4 Marla : 265 to 300 Lacs

Civic Zone 3

8 Marla : 400 to 550 Lacs

4 Marla : 210to 250 Lacs

Oval Complex (4 -Marla)

Inner Side : 325 to 350 Lacs

Outer Side : 275 to 290 Lacs

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 To be saved on your phone for all SMS urgent calls during USA day time only & For All WhatsApp direct messages to me.

My sources are saying DHA Lahore may start booking some residential plots on installments in all phase of DHA Lahore in March 2016.

My sources are also saying for this purpose recently DHA opened a new account and authorized only Askari bank to received advance payments amounts.

If you are interested to stay updated and need Lahore Real Estate help to book these installments plots send me SMS or WhatsApp text

To be safe send your funds to Pakistan accounts asap along with your CNIC copy and two pictures etc.

Wait for details and full conformation in this regard.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 SMS Calls Or WhastApp texts

Need 1 kanal plot in DHA Phase 9 Prism, DHA Defence. Please let me know about any suitable offer on cash payment. Plot shall be in good location beyond the boundary walls and village walls in reasonable price of 65 to 70. 0331-0481727

I am looking for 1 kanal plot in DHA Phase 9 Prism, DHA Defence. Please let me know about any suitable offer on cash payment. Plot shall be in good location beyond the boundary walls and village walls in reasonable price of 65 to 70.