Projects in Gwadar - PROSPECTS

Location wise Singhar is a good society

There are around 100 projects in Gwadar

Gwadar has issued NOC to more than 150 Projects.

Many of the NOCs are cancelled!

I would not recommend for investment in Gwadar, many private housing companies are just scamming because of CPEC but actually the area is not suitable for any residential or commercial activities (except govt or china projects) for next 10-15 years. Keep in min that all theses housing companies have already sold same plots some 7-10 years ago and disappeared, and now back again with new names and NOC. Having an NOC does not mean that your investment is safe, it can be cancelled anytime because of poor progress.

Look for roads and proper residential development work in progress on ground, not showing pictures of Dubai and Singapore in news papers or TV.

Dears,

If Rafi group deliver this project as they promised then its fine within this price range as compare to other govt residential projects i.e. Singhar and new town. Singhar & New town is more secure but payment is cash and price also gone up starting from 20+lacs.

There is always risk involve when it comes to private developers. In Govt projects, there is slow transfer process and they asked bribery by force but once you go through all this procedure there is peace of mind at least govt will not run out with our hard earn money :stuck_out_tongue:

But I think Rafi Group project will have better development standards as compared to Singhar and New Town. Location wise Singhar is better.

Yes excellent location of Singhar

Dear Pakistani,

Yes Singhar is better location but price is too high now a days. New Town location also within city. On other hand i have no idea about Rafi Group credibility i m just sharing what i know to help my brothers/sisters.

i personally visited Gwadar and seen almost every corner of Gwadar prior to make purchase.

I SAID PUNJABI’S BRCAUSE ITS office in lahore , we do not have to travel there and its a costly journey right now , its authentic scheme , rafi group constructed almost 30 projects on lahore , never back off . Sangar , new town and gwadar industrial is out of range

Is this right time to invest in Gwadar? Which project is safe & secure?

@Rafique,

Perfect time to invest in gwadar.

Perfect time to invest in Gwadar,

BUT,

who is going to live there???

will be there be any demand for residential plots?

Will it turn into dubai like city ever?

will they keep the same standard of living? in dubai people from more than 200 countries are living if the major foreigners left the city it will go down. So how it will be possible for gwadar?

Someone has local knowledge of how much Rafi Group is active in developing. As NOC is renewed conditionally & expecting minimum of 30% development. If that is not done whole investment goes at risk.

ANY NEWS

Prices in Gwadar New Town Residential & Commercial, Sanghar Housing residential, Airport road Commercial and Marine drive commercials have increased 100% during last two months.

Nowadays Gwadar is a very hot topic if you want to know more about Gwadar furniture go to the bellow link.

1. Www.gwadarcorner.com/index.php/gwadar-expected-future

2. Www.kingsparkgwadar.com/will-future-real-estate-gwadar

3. Www.gwadarprivatescheme.wordpress.com/gwadar-future

MGH Engineering and Control Pvt Ltd provide complete M.E.P solutions (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)

We are Turnkey solution providers for following:

Air conditioning System

Power solution and generators

Lift & escalator

Building management system

Fire protection system

Zain Asghar

Manager, Business Development

0336-0003163

Any updated status of Green Palms Gawadar developments and plot prices?