Property Prices On Decline In Islamabad / Rawalpindi

For expats, please invest in only name brand developers. Bahria, MPCHS, Emaar, DHA etc... Because if Allah forbid, anything ever goes wrong. You will be taken for a nice ride by the smaller societies. Not that these guys won't take you for a ride, but the ride might have an eventual end with them.

You will have to choose your poison on which developer to invest with. :)

Yes right Khan.

So Khan007: You mean to say one should always be cautious in selection the brand of poison....

Thats tricky....

How is investment in safari valley, the 7 marla with possession and plot map approval demand is 45 lac.

What other bahria sector which could be good for investment.

Forums are very important in expansion of knowledge and awareness but I advised you Mr. M. Saeed to let your relative to conduct a survey and inspection of any place that you are planning to invest.

I do not want to discourage you but my sister bought a house from Bahria in Safari Valley and she is suffering from cracks due to house was built on improper back-filling and weak foundations but again this does not mean that all Safari Valley has similar problem. You must get things well evaluated to avoid poison suggested by Khan.

Dear Ejaz thanks for brotherly advice. Could you pls advice the price range in safari valley.

Muhammad, if I was thinking of where to invest Rs 4m, I would think of CDECHS e-17/3 one kanal level plot. This is good for 2-3 years timeframe or even better if you can wait longer.

Dear Saeed,

safari valley is the good for investment in these days market is slow,i am sending you one link it's the best link to know the range also you can understand the extra land or possession or map paid value.

My good wishes are with you best of luck.

http://www.safarivalley.com/forsale.html

Dear Nadeem, thanks for advice pls let me know how close the prices mentioned on site with real prices, can u mention in percentage like 10% more than real price.

Prices on this website are on high side , isnt? website is developed by advice.pk , which have websites for each project .

Make its sure they r showing plots on latest map as once someone pointed me that maps r old for umer block safari valley.

Apple can u refer me few trusted real estate dealer for safari velley.

Dear Saeed i am overseas working in Kuwait,

my investment in safari valley Abu bakar block,Umer block,Phase7,,B-17 E block,Dha phase2 N and P block,Top city,

this web site is not 100% but it's very near to real prices it's good to get idea only.

Its million dollar question if we can get trusted real estate dealers in Pak :=).U do your home work , check prices from multiple sources.

Once i read in forum that safarri valley has narrow street. Check the facts .

The prices depend on location even in any block of safari valley.

Corner plot price is more then normal,

Bouleverd plot price is more then normal,

possession or map or extra land paid plot is more then normal,

so check all these points before you deal.

Thanks regards.

So, if I choose Bahria, then should I go for Phase 8 or Phase 8 Extension ?

For 5 Marla which block is better of Phase 8 ? M or N ? Why

For 8 Marla which block is better of Phase 8 ? K or L ? Why?

For B-17, is it right time or invest or wait more for prices to come down?

Now is the right time to invest in B-17 because market is slow.

Other hand phase8 is also good for investment but possession plots only,don't go phase8 extension.

Dear Nadeem, thanks for your advise. How normally you buy plot, physically visiting or u have some other way to do it.

I can offer you my 5 Marla plot in E4 sector. My final rate is 24. Its a investor rate you can check. Its a double digit plot back of boulevard. Selling for my own reasons. 03009330554

Dear Rashid, thanks for offer but I am looking for in safari valley. If u have some hood plot in umar or Rafi or Abubakar then let me know.

Dear Saeed,i am working in Kuwait so every six months i visit to Pakistan,

mostly i invest in Bahria or Dha and Allah give me much return on my investment.

First time(three months before)i invested in zone2 B-17 E block and top city.

In my opinion zone5 is much much better then zone2 Bahria phase7,phase8 F1 or safari valley also Dha phase2 new blocks K,L,M,N,P also good for investment.

There is many ways to check the market,visit OLX there is many dealers so you can get the idea.

Go to phase7 there is many real estate offices check the local market some times by luck you can get little cheap means if some body need urgent money or need one day cash.

Don't give to any dealer (token or biana money)if you deal any plot then first of all visit your self if you like then tell to dealer to call real owner front of you if between you and owner final the deal then go to Bahria office with owner which is in phase8 clear your plot then pay to owner.

When i go vacation some time i visit but mostly i did't visit,i have two dealers which are in Dha and Bahria so i call them ask the market and many times they call me to inform the market value some time they offer me investor price plots if some body need urgent money.

I trust them and they trust me.

More then five years i deal with them and also my eyes on local market so i know what is going on in market.

If you need any help then sms me +96597271971

My good wishes are with you.