Rawalpindi / Islamabad DHA Phase 3, Near Rawat

Thank You, Brother Saddi. I much appreciated...

So would you please give me more details about Land, price, position and development in DHA P to K area. Reply in details?

Dear Faisal,

I have sent some pics of my work in your mailing address.So please see my attachments.

Thanks

Dear Ahmed,

Could you please forward me those as well at adanish81@gmail.com if belong to DHA phase 2 or Enclave.

K block=ready to construct

1 kanal= 70 to 95 lacs approx

L block=ready to construct

1 kanal= 65 to 92 lacs approx

M block=Partial possession

1 kanal= 55 to 90 lacs

N block=Without possession and development going on

1 kanal= 52 to 75 lacs

10 marla=31 to 45 lacs

5 marla=20 to 25 lacs

P block=Development to be commenced

1 kanal= 44 to 50 lacs

For best buying,you can contact me at 03455370978..Also deals in enclave.

Faisal brother do not have much grip over phase 3 so cannot comment properly..

Thanks Brother.

Sure, i will call you later as I live abroad. Do you have any skype ID?

You said, L block=ready to construct & 1 kanal= 65 to 92 lacs approx.

If block is same then Why price is increasing from 65 to 92, please give me bit more details.

Currently I have 7 million cash but I want to confirm why the difference of 30 lakh in same block.

Thank You,

And brother, thing is I am really confused where to invest this money. Again do you think to buy on this sector is good idea; I heard that, G-14/G-15 area is also good for investment/construction.

Please give me your best idea for 1 to 2 year of investment/Construction. I will be really appreciated.

Sir g-14/4 is the best option but that is very very expensive..In 7 million you hardly get a 25x50 plot..even that is more than 70 lacs..

I wont recommend g-15 too much as its location is good but development is really pathetic now..

Sir actually due to the difference of location price difference is there..Secondly some plots of L block dont have possession so they are a bit cheaper and when possession will be there they will also be equivalent to expensive plots...

I think dha ans bahria are the best option for construction after zone 1 cda sectors...

Thanks, How long will take to get the possession done also how far is sector L from Main Islamabad Highway.

Also I was checking on this side and found some 35*70 size plots in G-14, price range between 70 to 80 lakh..see the link below.

http://www.zameen.com/Property/g_14_g_14_2_35_70_plot_available_for_sale-805510-3344-2.html

Is this fake?

Shah do you have any personal email address. I will tell something better for you which benefit in your future.

Thanks, my email address is adanish81@gmail.com.

I will be waiting for your reply

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent to you.

Thanks

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent you.

Thanks.

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent you.

Thanks.

Dear Ahmed, Just replied but delivery failed, please confirm as I sent to your 2nd mail address.

Thanks

Dear Shah,

mr.khalare.as@gmail.com

Do you get my mail?

Thanks

Dear Shah,

I have sent email to you.Please check it up.

Thanks

Dear All,

Please share your views also in this forum about the subject matter, or keep personal communication separately.

Thanks,

Sir all sub sectors of g-14 are litigation area except g-14/4…

Dear Shah,

Don't buy property in that place where no-one is living,because you have to wait for the development of the area.

I suggest PWD is very reasonable.

Hi Ahmed, Just checking your mail, sure i will wait for you to let me know the best rates.

Regards