Rawalpindi / Islamabad DHA Phase 3, Near Rawat

Thanks, How long will take to get the possession done also how far is sector L from Main Islamabad Highway.

Also I was checking on this side and found some 35*70 size plots in G-14, price range between 70 to 80 lakh..see the link below.

http://www.zameen.com/Property/g_14_g_14_2_35_70_plot_available_for_sale-805510-3344-2.html

Is this fake?

Shah do you have any personal email address. I will tell something better for you which benefit in your future.

Thanks, my email address is adanish81@gmail.com.

I will be waiting for your reply

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent to you.

Thanks

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent you.

Thanks.

Dear Shah,

Please check your email I have just sent you.

Thanks.

Dear Ahmed, Just replied but delivery failed, please confirm as I sent to your 2nd mail address.

Thanks

Dear Shah,

mr.khalare.as@gmail.com

Do you get my mail?

Thanks

Dear Shah,

I have sent email to you.Please check it up.

Thanks

Dear All,

Please share your views also in this forum about the subject matter, or keep personal communication separately.

Thanks,

Sir all sub sectors of g-14 are litigation area except g-14/4…

Dear Shah,

Don't buy property in that place where no-one is living,because you have to wait for the development of the area.

I suggest PWD is very reasonable.

Hi Ahmed, Just checking your mail, sure i will wait for you to let me know the best rates.

Regards

So you mean DHA K to P is not suitable for construction since no development is there? Plz answer in details?

Y Shah if you purchase any plot where there is no development,you have to wait for the development. So never invest in that place.

Shah sb construction is going on at good pace in K,L,M blocks and people are living there as well…Only N and P is not ready for construction.

So it means we can buy plots in K,L,M and start constructions Straightaway?

Do you think it is safe to buy now in O & P sector? how long will take to get possession/development.

GO IMRAN GO,

GO IMRAN GO

GO IMRAN GO,

GO IMRAN GO

I M FROM PESHAWAR AND NOT BCZ I AM AGAINS HIM AS I HAVE GIVEN HIM VOTE BUT HE HAS NOT DONE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE WORK IN KPK WHICH WILL BE FOR LONG BENIFIT OF KPK EXCEPT SHORT TERMS COSMATIC DECORATION WORK LIKE FENCING OF ROADS WHICH IS JUST WAIST FULL EXPENDITURE.HE STARTED ONE SMALL OVER HEAD BRIDGE ON JAMRUD ROAD TILL NOW NOT ONLY 4 COLUMNS HAVE COMPLETED.AGAIST KPK IN LAHORE SHAHBAZ SHAREEF HAD COMPLETED A NUBMER OF BENIFICIAL PROJECTS LIKE UNDER PASSESS AND OVER BHEAD BRIDGES.

HE DONT HAVE THE TEAM WHO CAN RUN THE KPK AND I M WONDERED IF HE BECAME P.M ,HOW HE WILL RUN WHOLE PAKISTA?