Recommended block for buying plot in bahria safari valley Rawalpindi

Mansoor and abbasi sahb rather than going for A+ construction why dont u build up simple reasonable and economical house which comes under most people pocket. This may have bright chances for fast sale??

Dear Asad,

My question is still there for you.I am waiting your answer.

Regards

@nadeem ahmad i havent been to G-series but on map it seems to be very good , play ground on its back and green area in front of it and its on circular street.

but its very much in centre of abu bakar block which makes it away from main highway

and i said before abu bakar and umer block is safe from filling which i got to hear from people living there from long before

If I plan to buy a house, what is the exact method by which I can confirm that there is no filling and I will not face any cracks issue in future.

For example few months back I liked 5 marla rafi villas in rafi block, cost is reasonable also, 70 lac. But then I heard from few people about cracks issue in few of these houses so I don't want to take any risks. But I don't know how can I be sure while buying about filling problems.

Many thanks Asad sab.I think Abu Bakar is best block of Safari Valley because of less filling area than other blocks.

Regards

@ Asad yes we are making budget houses as well if the people ask us but normally there demand is that we should use good material. As a thumb rule i dont compromise on grey structure specially in Bahria but unfortunately thats not visible to the clients but i think i am answerable to Allah.

Budget can be compromised on finishing materials there you can have many variations.

@ nadeem sahib yes G series is good but there are some filling areas in Abu Bakr as well. Normally when i am buying a plot i confirm it with my architect as these guys know generally which area is solid because they do lot of soil test.

@Muhammad while buying a house just ask the owner the soil test report of the plot that report will tell you about the filling or non filling area.

Salam Anees sahib. My plot is in Rafi Block (filled area), The Foundation design is raft with Basement, could you please advise, is it a safe design as per your experience con construction in Rafi Block?

Zakir