Regarding E-17/3

Dear brothers, I want your advise if 1 Kanal plot in E-17/3 is a good investment for 2 years? What price hike is expected in next few months in E-17/3?

Hey,

Property rates of 1 Kanal plot in E-17 have increased by 45% in 2013 so far. As compare to the average rates recorded in 2012, i Kanal plot in E-17 is 50.7% more expensive right now. If things proceed in the similar manner, you can expect to bag a profit of about 120% in next couple of years. The profit percentage can be higher depending on the development pace of the locality.

Enjoy Islamabad's chill yet pleasant weather, i miss the city's autumn, it is when the trees here wear their most colourful shades of the year. OH.... Islamabad is BEAUTIFUL!

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Ms Samra, you are right about Islamabad. But these shades of colors can be seen only in Zone 1. Not even in DHA and Bahria. They are beautiful too with huge roads but not like your description. For that you have to,go,to F and E sectors of CDA. Also some G sectors.

I think E-17 is an excellent investment for 1-2 yrs, given it is surrounded by expensive sectors, it has NOC, is a cooperative society, is not surrounded by disputed land like Roshan Pakistan near E-16. Has reputed builder,has underground electricity and you can get possession immediately.

I don't know about the situation of gas but people say water is available through bore. Also the roads are not wide like BT and DHA or MPCHS

PS: I am an investor in E-17/3

Dear Sinful, what is the price of 1 kanal non main bvld. Plot?

I am sorry but I don't have updated market price ( am abroad) Syed Ibrahim is a pro in this sector and inshaAllah can help you.

It is very confusing where to invest..i have following options 5090 plot in cdechs 4080 plot in Jinnah Garden 35*70 non poss plot in MPECHS B-17 Can anyone give me a good advise which one to choose. I am very new to property world!

Sinful is right. E-17/3 is a very solid investment. You can find good level 50x90 plot (not on main road) for 3.6 to 3.8 million depending on location. Gas infrastructure has been laid down but there is no supply from Sngpl. In future there are chances of gas supply if CNG to vehicles is banned. Lets see, may be Allah will give Pakistan another major discovery like Qadirpur field. Then all societies can get gas inshaAllah.

Dear PK1 what is your advise among the options that i have mentioned above

AKH it is a very tough choice between Multigarden e block and cabinet e-17/3. Multi has better development standard but it e block is outside Islamabad. Cabinet is a recognized CDA sector of Islamabad in zone 2. So cabinet prices will keep rising at a steady pace inshaAllah However, e block of Multi will also get a boost when margalla avenue gets built, but cabinet will also benefit from it. I suggest you do istikhara yourself and then take the decision. In the meantime, experts like Syed Ibrahim, sheikh bhai and Syed Amjad etc. Can give better opinion.

E-17 and B-17 both are good options.

B-17 E-Block possession is expected by July 2014, so its basically a short term investment.

E-17 seems to me a bit medium term investment.

However MULTI is more reliable and reputed society.

Regards

@AKH. In your list you didnt mention in which block of MPCHS that 35*70 non possession plot is, that you are considering. If its block C or E, they are decent options as you can expect over 50% appreciation in this time. If its block D, forget about it.

E-17/3 one kanal is a good option for investment but make sure you get an acceptable location. Some part of E-17 is not properly acquired by the society also. Find a plot near a main road, preferrbaly corner. If you can hold it for 2 years, you can expect over 50% from this investment also. Pk1 has rightly pointed out that Margalla Avenue will benefit both MPCHS and CDECHS, so no big difference there.

MPCHS is a very good sector though location is nil without margalla avenue as u have to travel 11 km from motorway chowk for b 17 gate and remember from gate e block is 6 km so after margalla avenue mpchs ll be a very good choice. E 17 3 is a very good option location wise heighted area u can find one kanal level plot around 35 to 37 lac and on main double road around 42 to 45 lac

Ibrahim Sb, what are the rates of small plots in E-17/3 ? When will be elections of Cabinet?

I will confirm about election dates 10 marla price is around 22 to 23 lac and 40 x 80 price is around 27 lac but depends on availability

AKH: In given options CDECHS E-17 with possession plot is better.

Mian Nadeem

AWT or E16/E-17 . Which is better . I am interested in 10 Marla. Please recommend some one dealing in that for 6 month investment maximum ?

If you are considering AWT either buy now for 3-4 months and sell after interchange opens, otherwise hold for atleast a year. In both cases it will give you a decent return.

E-16/17 seems to be due for an increase but overall transaction activity is still relatively low, plus dealers are not too active in the society yet. So if you buy here, you should keep atleast 1 year in mind.

How much profit I can expect in 1.5 years?

That is in E-17/3