Ruden enclave

Yes but still I will suggest to wait for NoC. No matter if you take this option on paying some profit / own.

RRR will also take 4 to 5 years from now on if all the approvals are finalized and land acquisition is done from the locals.

Prices of any society will not be out of range immediately after RRR kick off.

It's better to take the plot file on paying 2 lacs extra after NOC and RRR work rather to take it now.

Frankly speaking, any purchases, should realistically discount RRR thing to assess the +/- of any project.

This is what almost any dealer in RWP will try to sell-off, better to avoid that as it's one hell of a project to pull off in terms of efforts required and current RDA or whatever administrative morons pursuing it are making a joke out of them each passing day. Though I would be optimistic but not loose the touch of reality to buy/sell anything on RRR.

Let's simplify it: In this era, feasability and profits are with possession land not the files. Just check the realistic trends in last 2+ years not the dealers game and everything is clear. Even if you can buy 1 or 2 Marla possession go for it rather than a Kanal of File. Construction Policy will further strengthen this trend.

Screenshot the post for later thanks :)

Absolutley correct Imtiaz sb.

@KSK

NESPAK is just merely a designer of the project. They will design for anyone who will pay them. The developer/owner matters a lot as they either make or fail a project. Since NESPAK is also working on RRR so they will definitely benefit Rudn Encalve by some means.

@CSC villas i am skeptical as i have a very bad experience of Awami Villas build by Bahria town. There are many victims of that project and i wish same should not happen again somewhere.

The Malicious Trica of DHA,BT & HRL is very famous for let the people waiting for a long time.....e,g DHA Valley, Phase 8 ext , BTK, DHA Phase 2 ext.

I do agree with @Khalid sb that paying a premium at an appropriate time is better than investing and risking your money. My interest only developed in Rudn Enclave due to there installment plan and with a cash inhand one must go for anything solid on ground.

Zarkon sb. You are right that the deal sounds lucrative on paper but the project heavily relay on the RRR maturity.

FYI, The society is also offering plots on full cash payment in block A with registry inteqaal. It's the 1st block from the entrance and with Khasala Dam view.

Thanks to all for the contribution to the discussion. Allow me to summarize the pros and cons of which you have the full right to agree or disagree. Please suggest more, I will add or remove accordingly for our newcomers to the discussion.

PROS:-

1) Adiala Road and RRR will touch RUDAN so, incase RRR plans will be delayed, it would not be the best option but somehow accessible via Adiala Road especially Sector A, B, D, E.

2) NESPAK is a designer of both RRR and RUDN so this is plus for RUDN because there is a high chance that they will accommodate their both customers in the approval process and also the advantage of RRR will benefit RUDAN as well.

3) Current prices are throwaway prices and long term investment would yield good profit which for sure depends upon RRR and also the developer commitments.

4) About NOC, it is submitted and underprocess. From many sources, it is confirmed that it was submitted on Oct/Nov 2019 and again resubmitted after some usual objection as per process. It's quite normal to get NOC in 6 months to 1 year's time in Pakistan due to many reasons. However, the risk is there that it would get approval by Q1 2021. But there is internal news or hype that June July would bring the good news that's why it's getting investor attention these days.

5) Society has the ownership of the land of 13400 kanals and they are seeking the approval of building the society now. It means they don't need to buy land for phase 1, because they already own it. They are just seeking design and development approval.

6) As per the latest RRR design released on 15 April 2020, RRR will intersect the RUDN enclave which would benefit society. Investing in Block A is a quite good option as of today as development work is ongoing, you can check from google map and society has the will to develop A and D first for possession.

7) Prices are very lucrative on installment basis even commercial options are very cheap as compared to other underdeveloped societies.

8) Water levels will be high due to the DAM around society.Also, GAS is ongoing by Adiala Road towards Jarrar camp so it will benefit society as well.

9) part of RRR from Radio Pakistan till Chakri road will be built first so this society will get RRR benefits in the beginning whenever it will start. News is that RRR will start right after the June/July 2020 as our PM is committed to creating jobs for labors so it's highly likely that this year it will begin.

10) They are not selling files, they are giving plot with their exact number based on the preliminary map but it is subject to change due to alignment with RRR, and its highly likely that I will change due to RRR.

CONS:-

1) NOC is still under processing by RDA. However, this is quite normal in Pakistan to develop and start sales before NOC approval.

2) It highly depends on the success of RRR.

3) The developer doesn't have a history like the Habib Rafique group so expecting slow progress over its development. It's difficult now to compare it with Megaproject on the same belt as CSC.

@Khalid

The block A was developed by somewhere else about 10-15 years ago. RUDN took that area and now selling it....may be with some fresh development on cash.

One can visit old images of google earth and cfm that.

Zarkon Sb, I have also heard the same from few people.

Now, the question is is Block A investment is safe as one can have registry / inteqaal option for that.

Also, I have noticed that people are suggesting this society for commercial plots as they look lucrative on paper.

I think better to wait until the society's legal status is confirmed.

Sir, ground reality and biggest con is too much concentartion on that Chakri-Adyala area. You pick up a stone and you will find 2 or 3 (in RRR, near Airport, etc.) societies under that. The winning formula in that area is if you do a capital smart thing, i.e., development pace + NOC + Marketing that can put even BT and DH to shame. If CSC is offering 5 Marla for lets say 24 or something like that, Rudn on 12 will thrive only until it puts in half the development effort as that of CSC and NOC.

Rest will be all subjective and determined by development pace + NOC.

Very true, Imtiaz Sb.

Well the RUDN Enclave is revising commercial property rates and soon they will also do for the residential property. The increase is 20% of the current amount.

Zircon so. What are the updates now. Society increased the rates and how’s the response from their Ramadan offer?

@Khalid

The magic of RING ROAD and low prices seems to have worked for commercial. I personally have not invested but the main office and the dealers,which i visited, told me that all 4 marla & 8 Marla commercial are sold and even on some profit, lol.

Actually its really amazing that they are going to revise rates twice in few months.

To me its a pure exploitation of RING ROAD, but the charm is created and that will keep attracting more people.

In residential plots there are many options still available even after ramzan offer and in main sector A.

Great news Zarkon Sb. Lets see how they come now :slight_smile:

Can some one shed light on recent development in Rudn Enclave, as they have announced their developer ( UPDL) . is it safe at this time to pick a file there or wait for their legal status ( NOC) To clear.
Special request to Imtiaz Sahb and Qayyum on Rudn Enclave future prospects.
Moreover which project is best at this time , Rudn Enclave or Taj Residencies?
Regards…

Answer to your querry:

Detail

Rudn Enclave

@humayyun.786 @shahzadanwar1982 @jameel.Khalid @dilnawaz_engr2002 @aakash.ahmad @bamin2030 @engr.zohaib @faizy0300 @iqra.masood @qurat_saleem

Respected readers/members of the topic: below is a detail of our Enterprise, I Welcome Everyone who requires any Service that is offered by our Business to contact us to get/gain the experience of Professional Service & Satisfactory Results or Quotation+Free Consultation(regarding any particular requirment).

AOA,

This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002