Sample of contract of construction required (urdu)

Plz send me too

kashifehsan2@gmail.com

Plz send me too

kashifehsan2@gmail.com

Send me too

adeel_ahmed768@yahoo.com

Please send to me too

alkam9181@gmail.com

Dear i need to construct a house in ISD. Just grey structure. Would u like to send me your agreement copy for 1st floor grey structure…including material and pricing. Kindly send me on hassanali143@yahoo.com or whattsapp no 03009630989

It wiould be appreciated if you could kindly send me the specimen at following address:

alishah788@hotmail.com or alishah777@yahoo.com

Hi sir I need gray structure contract format kindly email me the draft of contract.

Rahmed_1999@yahoo.com

Kindly send me a copy of residencial construction agreement

Plz send me copy of this

hamza961@gmail.com

Please send me too: kashifehsan2@gmail.com

Please send me too: kashifehsan2@gmail.com

Plz share the specimen contract / agreement for construction on the following email

marshad76@yahoo.com

Plz share the specimen contract / agreement for construction in urdu on following email

marshad.uob@gmail.com

Farhadswati007@gmail.com

Farhadswati007@gmail.com

If you want to info regarding construction of buildings you should take a visit on HH Constructions, That's a best construction company in karachi with very best rates of constructions as well as rental apartments.

Just Follow This Link:

https://hhconstructions.com.pk/home-3-best-construction-company-in-karachi/our-best-construction-services/

Assalam o alaikum
Dear Sir

Plz send me the contract agreement in English and Urdu, other document which use at the time of any contract at haseeb.redco2017@gmail.com
I would thankful to you.

Best Regards

Pls send me at:
yousafnoor@gmail.com

I need construction agreement as well and payment details malikfaisal9472@hotmail.com

does the contract have to be on stamp paper? please let me know.