Sector i-15, i-12 and e-12 and park enclave 2

Many more such deals to come after BE surrendering surplus commercial zones, as per CDA (that's what the claim it).

It comes with a hype and after a month, the price actually drops. Also BE moves machinery to give the illusion that it's all set to take ok... I mean it's not bad overall but don't fall for usual BE promises:

'Your last chance to grab this opportunity' + 'Possession in 6/12 months'

- The opportunity will be better as time pass on each single one of BT deals.

- Min. double the time frame what BT promises.

Did same with C1/C2 (I guess), M, P ...

Yes Imtiaz sb. Very right...

Such deals looks lucrative on paper but as BT was not able to attract clients as they usually used do do in the past, the demand is not that huge in the market, therefore after some time the price drops.

Sector N have litigation area as well so one should be careful before purchasing N sector deals.

Just for Info for all, BE currently offering Boulevard (130 Feet) 8M plots on one year installments in sector N.

Total Price = 4 Million

Down Payment = 2 million

Remaining = 1 year installments

When can we get possession for these Khalid Saab and Imtaiz SAAB.

I saw something like pay the down payment and get the possession.

Can you guys suggest which sector is good for investment and also if i want to build my own house as well?

Dear Imtiaz Saab and Khalid Saab,

Also in I15 and I 12 which sector is good for investment. I know they are more or less the same but need your suggestion.

Thanks.

I think, in both I-15 and I-12, sector 3 and 4 are better. Because of following reasons:

1. In these sectors most land is level compared to other sectors. But you must first visit the place by your self and get an idea of location. There should not be any Nalla aur deep hole in that area. Also you can measure the plot location using google map measurement tools.

2. These sectors have better location and access.

3. In I-15 first development of Sector 3 will start.

I have one plot in I-12/4 and two in I-15/4.

I-15 and I-12 are equally good in coming future. As per current situation, i-15 is ahead of I-12 in terms of paper work, therefore it is expected that the development will kick off in I-15 before I-12.

I-15/4,3 have plain terrain and relatively easy to develop and eventually most of the plots would be at level naturally, its better to invest in these sectors.

Regarding, I-12, anything around NUST worth more than other options, I-12/3 is good in terms of land levelling.

In I-12, please check that the plot is on the new / latest map or not as many plots were deleted by CDA.

Happy investing!

Thanks Nasir and Khalid Saab for your support.

You’re welcome Aamir sb.

I-12