Sports city bahria town karachi

Thx

Wlcm

DHA city is not on installment …lump sum…12 lacs fro 5 marla including commission etc

Bhai jaan, I know, but BT Sports City may aik lac downpayment pay to koi cheez nhe mil rahi…

Maan ghai guru ji aap ko...kia baat hay aap ki....

sports city main 4.30 lacs main to mill rahi hay----big difference between 4 lacs and 12 lac

I clearly asked for instalment options , anyways thx

Boss as u wish, 4.3 laga k dekh lo... Lag pata jaayega...

Hum to sirf mashwra de skta hy... Decision is urs...

Regards

Stay away to Bahria Sports City because Bahria don't have a land for this project.Wait until map come.There is some doubts about Sports City so wait till map.

This City is in the air and second Enclave2 or Bahria phase9.

Regards

Seniors please koi installment pe acha option batain, we cant afford to pay lump sump price so looking for something on installments, I can afford around 3 lac quaterly and about 5 lac on down payment.

Same here as Crzybiz…anyone?

Crzybiz and Hashim, Lake City Lahore is a good option on installments.

Check the details here:

http://www.zameen.com/blog/good-time-to-invest-in-lake-city-lahore.html

Dear Nadeem Bahi,

You found a very trust able and reliable person of Zameen.com to give valuable feedback to the real customers.

Sports City Karachi:

As you said there is no map, What I think is and planning to book 250yard plot in Sports because it's a good option for new investors on Installments

Bahria Enclave 2 and Phase 9 is a different Case

and Bahria Karachi is a different Case

Development work is on very fast track and I hope this can be a good investment when Malik Riaz developed Cricket Stadium and 5 start hotels in Sports Block

But I don't know the reason why dealers are booking in minus and bahria is booking on level price

The booking amount difference by Bahria & dealers is not a new thing. Bahria has already done the same many times before. It is not complicated to understand the strategy of brining dealers at front while protecting the organizations' reputation & standard by staying at backend.

Presently, it is difficult to predict Sports City Karachi's (SCK) fate. Resembling SCK with BE-2 and Phase-9 doesn't make sense. BE-2 was fully launched by dealers. There was not a single Ad or official document for BE-2, issued by Bahria. However, the good thing about SCK is that it is officially launched and fully advertised by Bahria. There is also a possiblity that Bahria will manipulate market prices after SCK's booking deadline.

At Malik abbas . Dealers are booking in minus because they are getting discount/rebate from Bahria on each plot…which is atleast 50K

Can someone suggest a reliable dealer with a decent discount?

Dha Multan is going to launch in March on installments.I think this ll b best option on installments.

Dear Mr. Khan,

If feel you become property guru by only posting against Bahria town. May be you are paid for this. But I seriously doubt your sense of suggestion regarding real estate. You are misleading the people. You are saying that do not invest in Bahria sports city Karachi but in DHA City, Do you know Mr. Hammad Raza owner of Eden, involved in a scam of DHA city and picked up by NAB. There is no chance of DHA city to be developed near future.

Also for Bahria town, has purchased around 38000 acre of land for development and Sports city project is among them.

@Moazzam Khan: Currently there is massive 'Satta' going on in DHA City Lahore, hence the advice from Mr Khan to invest in this file grabbing. DHA City Lahore is in deep problems. All the money paid by investors to DHA and then DHA to contractor is gone (billion Rs fraud). DHA doesn't have any fund to revive this project. Collection from the contractors is unlikely in next 5-10 years due to the slow legal system here. There is NO LAND purchased for this project, hence imagine how long it will take this project to start.

However, there is a rumor being spread by dealers in the market that DHA will merge CIty files with 9 Extension files. So that's why everyone is hoarding to make profits by selling these files at higher price. One this is for sure, even after 10 years from today, noone who has purchased its file will be living in that society.

Mozzam Khan, lets the readers/ members of this forum decide... I am making recommendation... The decision is everyone's own choice.

By the way, I am not guru...

Regards

Mr. Moazzam

I believe you should discuss also about Bahria Lahore how much. Land purchased for green valley / GVR / sector F thousands of affectees what Bahria did for those people

Bahria will keep taking your money and giving you stress for years by changing maps, plots nos, even location of project till they handover plots to common person. Only big investors and dealers which are part of game enjoy time to time profits.