Suggestion To The Zameen.com Management

Baloch bahi, Shoaib akhter name was just for example, I could not explain it more simple than that :slight_smile:

Zameen admin,

please have a system where a person who asks question cannot make it the best like Mr Khan, Nasir and sheikh sahib who asks the question then answer and make it best. I think it shows not only the immaturity on part of them but also it misleads the readers about there guys.

Mr. Juma Khan,

This is a good suggestion. Thank you for giving your feedback.

A very health discussion,

ist of all we should clear on one thing that when we will discuss a medical problem then defiantly we will consult with a doctor or when we will discuss about currency we will consult with a currency broker , same case in property when we will discuss about property, we will consult with a property consultant.

2nd thing is that every person has his own likes and dislikes and definitely a person who invested in a society will always give positive comments about that society this is a natural thing.

But on the other hand all of us should try to give neutral comments on any discussion we should share our best info and give neutral opinion about any society.

This is a very useful discussion forum.

It is like a hall, where we all share our opinions, preferences, information, fears, news and hopes about the real estate property world. There is one person trying to show one scheme or brand in a positive light and there others who challenge him.

In this way an an argument is started and then each side gives the positive points of his scheme and negative aspects of the other scheme. An example is the post which compares 4 kanal Gulberg Green with 5 kanal Multi Orchard.

Who benefits from all this debating and fighting ? I think the investor benefits from it because he can see all the pros and cons from many different angles. No wise person invests his life savings based only on one opinion. Potential investors listen to all sides and opinions and then make up their mind.

Now the ranking system. We all know how this ranking system works - it is by the number of messages you have posted. I think this system acts as an incentive for people to give their opinions. Even if the person who uploads a post has little knowledge about a society, this triggers a reaction and a response from someone who has the information. So he corrects any mistake made by the less knowledgeable person.

If we did not have a system where everyone is trying to get a good ranking, then we will not have so many posts. In my view even the stupid posts are helpful because they start a discussion from which the smart investor can get what he needs. And then the investor (after hearing dozens of views) make his move in the real world.

So crore-patti I would suggest that you just chill and enjoy yourself in the chat-room.

Good Suggestion but that does not makes any difference, everybody who comes here is a investor, opportunity grabber and it is very easy to judge a person over here.

Agree with most of the comments of PK1 and others.

In English they say that 'there is no such thing as a free lunch'! Senior members who are sitting here and contributing day in and out over 1000 posts in a year are not doing as a charity, most of them have an agenda. I use the word 'majority' as some of them are posting really impartial and very decent posts.

I have been using Zameen.com for over 3 years and then reading the majority of posts on this forum right from the first day. There are many senior contributors here who are trying to favour one society or another which is absolutely fine if thats what they really feel is the case for whatever reason, including if they have investment over there.

What is not right though is that these so called senior contributors only project the negative points of the societies where they do not have any investment or which can become a competitor society for their investment society. Thats is wrong! I believe instead of negative comments on such societies and misleading the members, they can simply say that they do not have enough knowledge about that society.

Thanks and peace!

So the “City is not sleeping…” :slight_smile: Glad to see that

What crore pathi has suggested is reasonable. Often times When I explore on grounds I find striking difference on what I learn here on the forum. I think there is a lot of room for improvement here and I am glad they are willing to listen to the customers( a difference you see in developed and developing nations)

I am not a property dealer but i think information from property dealers on this forum is very usefull. Like i have done my investment in B-17 and CDA sector only. But because of some property delaers and forum members now i have some knowledge of Bahria,DHA,Jinnah Garden,PWD,Top city and Mumtaz city etc. Its all depend on reader how he rely on this forum.I think no body should believe only the discussion of this forum. We have some more resources to check property status like OLX,Newspaper and practical visits. I think this forum give a direction, its never tell to do investment in a particular society.But over all it is a very good online forum to get usefull information free.

I dont think due to no.of post some will get award, Its all about interest.

Crore Patti: Good thinking... Assigning ranks to members is a very good and motivational practice but having the maximum number of posts should not be the criteria for a leading rank. Maximum number of post may show the interest of a member in real estate but it can not be the only criteria to be the best.

In my view, genius people always have a solid, unbiased and precise communication, like Mr. Syed Ibrahim and some other experts on this forum.

Regards

It is very good to see this post, where I am pleased to see the views of different people, but at the same time, I am also very sad to know that, we as a nation always think negative, instead of giving credit to FREE CONTRIBUTERS of this forum, for providing information worth millions of rupees, we are very easily discouraging them to stay away.

I think it is the responsibility of end user to gather information over here, process it, analyze it from different angles, cross question it over here, make ground checks (if possible), and then take decision. We can expect 100% from every person, we might have some intentional directors, but I have not doubt the majority of contributors over here give their neutral views to guide people.

One thing, I would say, at the moment, I am having maximum number of posts, so if some one is having problem with that so I can better opt for not posting any more.

Regards

@Mr. Khan, I have few posts on this form but I am a user of Zameen.com since years. There is no doubt in your credibility and honesty. Actually, we as a nation, do not accept the success of someone in a record time easily and give value to those who spend decades in some field... We should admit that exceptions are always there...you are really doing well.

I acknowledge your efforts on this form and congratulate you for becoming a PROPERTY GURU. You deserve it...

Dear Muhammad Zeeshan Malick Sb,

I am really grateful to you for the appreciation and trust in my credibility.

Even silent people like you are an asset for this forum. I must admit that, when I entered into this field, I had ZERO knowledge about real estate, this forum helped me a lot, it provides such interesting and useful analyses, which you cannot get in real world at single place, because at this forum we have such nice human beings and experts, which put all their efforts to analyze different schemes from various aspects, and provides you with good directions/ starting point. This forum has provided me a lot of knowledge, which I have used in making my small investments, and "Thanks Allah", I have got very good positive results from my investments. Now, what I am trying to pay back to this forum in my humble capacity as I can.

Regards

@Mr. Khan, May you succeed more…keep it up!

Mr khan

My well wishes for your success and appreciations for your contribution to this forum

My suggestion were based on my observation made in a week time by reading different post advises and analysis and and as new user of this forum . As I started using this forum since couple of days back.

These comments are for the further improvements and for the enhancement of the credibility of this web site and I seriously want the success of this web site and forum as this web site and forum is unique in many ways in real state sector and in the country like Pakistan . Where every second person is sitting ready to cheat ,mislead and make an attempt to take the hard earned money of the simple people who are new and try to make their bread and butter from the real estate sector of Pakistan.

However I am still sticking to my initial comments ,which were the starting point of this thread . And request again the management to keep improving their unique web site.

Regards

Crore patti

Mr.Khan, Its all about mind, if some one has narrow mind he will always think in negative. You are absolutely right we should incourage the members for thier contribution not discourage. Now its a time we should give space who deserve for climb not leg pulling any more. Look at around the world how the nations growing we can see our neighbours like IRAN,INDIA,CHINA etc.

I mentioned before and i want to make thanks again for some members like Mr.Khan,Syed Ibrahim,Nasir khurshid,PK-1,Zain,MB,Syed Amjad,Ali,H-T etc. I read thier post very carefully every time and i got a lot of information from them. In the last if i missed any body name in my list i apologise on that. Regards,

Dear Crore Patti,

Thanks for kind words.

The Admin/ Management of this forum can only manage the administration of this forum, they cannot control the contents of this forum, as they don't have their own exerts for each and every society of major cities, so, to me this is impractical,that they can monitor each and every post, and filter it based on ground realities.

In my view, it is the users on this forum which can challenge/ filter the posts based on their knowledge. Regards

This is to inform you that we do undertake a practice of filtering some of the words that include abuses and other jargons, but we cannot filter all of the content because we aim to make this forum an open property discussion platform for the users.

Agreed Admin...

I have seen that.