Switch b-17 investment to zove 5? Or top city?

Kashif sheikh are you serious? You are asking a criminal to simply handover his weapon which he uses for looting innocent people. Just take a look at how much time and effort he has invested in building up the profile of these accounts. For instance paki-1 account has more than 2500 posts and 27 best replies out of which about 20 were rated as best by he himself using his other fake IDs! Same goes for other accounts. Do you seriously think he would act with “dignity” and let many years effort that he has put in to set this trap go to waste? I don’t think so. He Needs these IDs to trap innocent investors and will NEVER give them up.

Wadda Saeen Alias Perfectionist Alias Paki1 Scam, Please mend your ways first then point your finger on some one. I have never observed bigger scam than you. After every few days you come on the forum to spoil various threads. And your sole target is few societies of Zone 2. Apparently you are also on payroll of some desperate zone five dealers or some other online property forum to malign Zameen.com

What is happening here?

Fake IDs and misguiding people. These people do not think that they have to die one day?

I used to respect these guys but now trust is being broken in to pieces!

Whom shall we believe?

Sub aik doosray pur ilzam laga rahe hain

I’m actually quite flattered over all the credit you are attributing to me. I’m touched and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you all for your time, effort and endless energy :slight_smile:

Abdul qayyum saab.....sir forget these chalbaz kukurs.....

just advise on 8 Marla DHA Valley home ...good or bad for living....as its isolated and tough for kids schooling and markets /hospitals etc.....

@ Saghir Sahab

I am not an expert but just a student of property matters.

My comment relates only to the DHA home and the adjacent sectors such as Oleander, Lily and Daffodil etc.

Other parts of valley is likely to take ages before one can think of living there!

Regarding hospitals, yes, this area will lack the facility but in DHA-2 big hospital is coming. Regarding schools, once 1000s of families start living, the school openings are imminent.

Now why DHA homes area is unique when compared to other similar societies, such as Gulberg, DHAs, BTs etc.:

We know that the developers build societies, promise to provide everything and declare for the construction but actually who would live there…it takes a loin heart to make the very 1st house in those “veeranas”.

Let me prove my point:

DHA-2 has now entered its 18th year and took 4-5 years before the 1st resident took decision and start constructing his house. DHA gave him a brand new car for his bravery!

BT phase-8 has been declared since ages and still most part of it is still “Veerana”!

Tarnol air force has already seen 3 decades and see how many house are built there?

The other part of the DHA-2 (LKMN etc) are declared for how many years and for solid 3 years, there were only couple of houses to see for so many years. The anchorage, Gulberg and …..you name it I got it!!!

Only exception to this is the CDA sectors as people give priority to rental potential, to living

And the status:“I live in Islamabad”

Now DHA Homes: We all know that the initial habitation is very very slow and it get exponential once a cluster comes at horizon and then people rush for their houses.

You will see once homes are handed over, latterly 1000s of family will start living there. There will 100s of cars, motorcycles will start running on the roads.

This will be very different living than the typical slow habitation, mentioned above. In Lilly, Oleander, Daffodil and a couple of others will see a very fast pace of house construction as area will be already value added.

Having said that, we must consider only the existing entrance to valley as this dam drama will never finish as there are so many crooks are playing the game!

We shall keep in mind the valley only to sunflower and the other Kalar Sydan access for a longer period of time till bad guys are out of the dam game. I would not recommend Bluebell and Rose, although there is development there!

These sectors are just in the middle of the natural dam’s bowl and people have been offered to trade plots with BTK & BTR.

Dear wadda Saeen

I am using yousafnoor since I started posting here but then due to the server problems, I used my yahoo and qp.com.qa and now since my password problem is solved, I am back to my original ID: yousafnoor.

And during my password lock problem I mentioned in my posts my name.

I admit with open mind that my best may not be good enough but now It is your moral duty to point out where I misguided?

Admins can confirm this

Now if you excuse me, sir, this is month of Ramazan and one must not use the offence words for a Muslim, no matter how bad is He or She in one’s mind!

Sir, i don’t consider him a muslim. He is conning people worse than a kafir can. Truly, he is a munafiq

دیکھیے سر!

ہمارے نبی آخرالزماں نے منافقِ اعظم عبداللہ بن ابئی کی نماز جنازہ تک پڑھائی تھی

کیا پاک نبی کی مثال ہمارے لئے کافی نہیں، سر؟

کیوں اپنا روزہ خراب کرتے ہیں؟

@Wadda Saeen: So you are the deciding authority to decide who is Muslim and who is munafiq or kafir?

What about me? I also have two accounts on this portal. Does this make me mushkir and munafiq. Please tell me

Regarding your other objection that someone is promoting some society. I have investment in B-17 and Bahria Enclave I also take interest in societies where I have investment and post comments in there favor. Does it make me mushrik and munafiq?

I am using this forum from last 5 years. There are many member promoting/demoting specific society. All of them also mushrik and munafiq.

Please reply in detail

Abdul quyyum sab told in detail about dha homes but i also do request to mr saadi plz say something about dha homes.is it good for living purpose or for investment.when dha will give possession to dha house holders for their house.

Khan bhai, officially the website of DHA says that possession of homes will be given in December this year... But even it could be early as well... So, lets wait and see... Definitely good for investment... For personal living, it might take some time.

Regards

Rana sb thank you, but there is no point wasting time on people who use the language that has been used above. As you know, we've been coming here for the last several years to discuss real estate. We always do that in a civilised manner with educated people. I have never allowed trifling to bother or distract me. Waisay bhi gunah offload ho jaatay hein jub koi aap ki burai karta hay. Ye to maheena bhi Ramzan ka hay. Aur kya chaiyay! Apni zabaan say logo ki apni zehniat show hoti hay. Hamara kya jaa raha hay? Muft ka fayda to real estate enthusiasts kabhi nai chortay ;)

Aap sunaein sir, did you exit E block? Your success story in Block C is an epic MashaAllah. Please share with us your experience in block E?

Rana Bs, o bhai saab no need to patronize me, i know what i am talking about. He is a munafiq and a kafir because he is acting to be a pious Muslim but actually deceiving people.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/maintenance_and_safety/saad_zafar_claims__i_am_engineer_lol_-13883-2.html

He is using multiple ids not only to deceive people but also to harass people who don't agree with him. This salman mahmood/pardesi/paki-1/baloch deserves all the abuse he is getting.

We have noticed that many contributors are making personal attacks on each other. Don't forget, this is a real estate discussion platform and personal attacks are not allowed here.

Wadda Saeen, please stop using hateful language and maintain the decorum of the Forum. Otherwise, we will have to take appropriate action against you.

We have locked this thread for further discussion and we hope that every contributor would avoid using abrasive language in the future.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Zameen Admin, first of all i would like to thank you for gracing us with your presence. Secondly, you should also thank me for doing your job and exposing this Salman Mahmood aka Paki-1/Pardesi/Baloch. People have been complaining about him for long time for using multiple accounts, you could've easily found out by checking his IP addresses but you would not raise a single finger for betterment of this forum. In the end, i had to do all the work and gather evidence to expose this double-faced con man. He has been trying to scam people and spread his propaganda for several years on this forum and harass people with multiple ids who don't agree with him. As soon as i found about his reality, the least i could do was share with other members.

We have been complaining and asking to improve this forum for long time. It is because of your sheer incompetence that this con man has been able to play his games here. Thankfully, due to this incompetence too, i was able to expose this man and i am also able to reply to a locked thread :).

Bump

B

U

M