Taj Residencia

This is a proposed new scheme around I-16.

Does anybody has some info about this?

Regards

Some scatted information is given on the website tajresidencia.com/about.html. Location is looking good. It all depends upon initial price and development satandard.

Any information about price?

4 lacs per marla, i guess…

Hmmmm.After development the rate seems ok. But currently it is looking to higher side.

Agree with you sir… Looks a bit on the higher side… And still no date for launch etc…

We are working as interior designing and construction company in Pakistan. We would like to offer you our services if you are interested at very reasonable rate. You can see our sample work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

The rates there for private land is 10 to 16 Lac per kanal, so the proposed rates are too high

Rehman, you are right, I have similar feelings... But the party behind this project looks credible as they have Centarus at their credit... So, lets see how it goes when they launch this project.

Regards

If so then it must go up.

440 per merla , instalment plan 20% down payment quartly 10 instalments. Put an email rajaafarooq@gmail.com for complete information, launching April

In the event that so then it must go up.

Yes what u want to know about taj.

Yes it goes up any one want to book contact me i am dooing this job 430000 per marla

Any update on development…?

From the developers of The Centaurus we present to you the Taj Residencia…

“A name which represents Royalty and offers a residential class above the rest.”

A project, which offers the original lslamabad lifestyle, located within Islamabad and surrounded by lush and natural gardens. The finest luxury which exudes an oasis like setting for people looking for the finer things in life. It is one of the most desirable communities which glows like a chronicle because of its prime and central location.

The project has been designed for people who wish to develop magnificent private homes, with botanic and flowering gardens set in an oasis like landscaped paradise. Taj Residencia is much more than just an address, it incorporates community living into a utopian atmosphere of imposing substance surrounded by water features, entertainment facilities, hospitals, schools, universities, mosques which are all designed to fulfill your every desire.

Taj Residencia will offer its residence a bold new perspective by representing an address which will compliment the lives of everyone looking to feel a sense of achievement. The location and the landscape have been chosen to make one experience the sagacity of magnificence. It is an address that will make you feel above par by offering you an extravagant lifestyle that you deserve. The retail and commercial locations have been designed to captivate and meet your requirements in every way by allowing you to express your sense of living with boutiques, cafes, hyperstores, pharmacies and bakeries located within walking distances from your home.

Taj Residencia is more than just a royal name, it defines royalty and exudes a luxurious lifestyle surrounded by lush green landscapes, world class retail and leisure spaces and an overall well established desirable community complemented by amenities which can fulfill all of your desires.

@nouman bahi.

what are the rates, payment plan..? Any news regarding development work?

thanks

Mr. Noman i saw map of taj …only 25 to 30 feet streets what kind of luxury will u offer in such narrow streets???

Has anyone managed to get any update on the progress of Taj Residencia?

I keep being told that they will launch this month or next month but six months on from when I purchased plots no launch... Should I keep paying the installments ?

Any advice from anyone ?

has anyone been to the location... Has any work started ?

I purchased one plot in 2011 and after finish installment Taj Residencia asking more 150% Devolpment charges wich is more than actual price of Plot.

What are current rates? and development status?

investment prospective?