Taj Residencia

Development is going on at very good pace....

5 Marla around 17 to 18 lacs....

7 marla around 23 lacs....

10 marla around 34 lacs....

Good for those, who can hold it for few years... 3 to 5 years.

Regards

Mr Khan, would you still recommend Taj Residencia? PLease advise

AoA Experts,

Any update about Taj Residencia? They said that they are launching on August 14, 2017 but no news so for any new date?

W salam,

What kind of launch you are waiting for? They have sold their main project already...

Regards

Current status of TAJ Residencia seems promising as they are offering plots and one can choose from MAP at Down Payment Plus they have revised Payment Plan and Prices. Earlier they were offering 2.5 Year Payment Plan and now new booking shall be 1.5 Year Payment Plan.

This scheme is more expensive tha surrounding societies i.e. CBR 2. And even I-16.

5 marla cost 40 lac

8 marla cost 47 lac

10 marla cost 55 lac

15 marla cost 67 lac

1 kanal cost 95 lac

&

75x120 Costs 1 crore 85 lac. Its too much expensive.

All are expensive. No development and also no clear launch date.

Can someone please shed light on whats happening in Taj residencia?

Taj Residencia Updates

-One grand mosque completed.

-2 Commercials completed

-2 Parks constructed

-State of the art Marketing office

-Street lights and carpeting completed of

initial sectors.

-Design of Centaurs -II completed with 46 kanal golf course.

Rates

5 Marla 35-50

7 Marla 60-80

10 Marla 70-90

12 Marla 90-110

1 Kanal 100-140

2 Kanal 2.5 Crore

For details contact @ 03005599804

A housing project in Rawalpindi but using the name of I-14, Islamabad sector and cheating to public that it is situated in Islamabad. Please clear your mind its in Rawalpindi not in Islamabad.

Overpriced scheme and it will not rise more then its neighbouring sector of CDA that is I-14

Any idea when they are planning to launch and if the project will be worth the investment? Thanks

I’m honestly very excited about this project. I heard that they are constructing Centaurus Mall 2 inside the community. Does anyone know any other cool features that might be included?

Sigma Properties (sigmaproperties.com.pk)offer 5 to 20 Marla Residential/commercial PLots in Taj Residencia , Capital Smart City, Park view city on easy installments and discount.

For Booking Call us at

051-111-477-488

Visit:

Sigmaproperties.com.pk

Address:

Sigma Properties, 4th Floor, Redco Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad-44000, Pakistan

Email:

info@sigmaproperties.com.pk

Taj residencia is one of the beautiful housing. we are interested to join this society. best cctv installation company in Toronto