Tax reforms impact on property

Inam Bhai,

You guys (PMLN) are as much victim as OJ Simpson & Donald J. Trump! As long as courts decide in their favor it's all well. When they decide against him, then whole justice system is flawed.

If Nawaz had an ounce of sharam, he would leave politics the day call recording between shehbaz and puppet Justice Qayyum was leaked.

2ndly perhaps you should reasearch more, this CJP has done more than any of his predecessors to clear the backlog in lower courts.

3rdly, reorganization or expansion of justice system is job of PM & National Assembly. So Noora failed on that front as well. Almost 5 year of 2/3rd majority and he didn't do a damn thing. Now even he admitted in a press conference that he DIDN'T KNOW.

4thly for your information, KPK passed the law and all DIWANI cases has limit of 12 months and currently being decided well within that time period.

5th, also for your kind info, Please read constitution of Pakistan. Health, education & housing are fundamental rights of every citizen of Pakistan. CJP has every right over it. Courts all over the world do the same.

Since you live in US, perhaps you should look in to Justice Roberts speeches and interviews. Please read the case (Marbury vs. Madison) of US supreme court. How can a well-educated person like you be so all the sudden.

No sir, all over the world there are defined jurisdictions of the judiciary and the administration! PM is the premiere post in our system but that does not give him right to interfere in the mechanics of the judicial system, if he does, it has back fired almost each time. Constitution of Pakistan has clearly defined roles and demarcations for judiciary, parliament and military. Neither the judge, prime minister, and commander is Amir ul Momeeneen. They are all paid profesisonal, doing their job and dont hesitate to be power/financial corrupt, when the right situation arises!

Have a look at it in the below link, in the oldest and first democracy of world, the judges, what media and public perceived as giving bad/wrong decisions, were ridiculed and their photos published in the daily and called as 'Enemies of the People'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3903436/Enemies-people-Fury-touch-judges-defied-17-4m-Brexit-voters-trigger-constitutional-crisis.html

The best CJP must also:

1. Ensure implementation of orders to pursue the absconder Musharraf - declared by same courts - to be brought back.

2. Enforce Khadim Rizvi to appear before the court for ridiculing it. He has openly abused the judge, the state and the judiciary. Literally saying, agar Pakistan na hota tu Saqib Nisar Hindu kay kuttay nehla raha hota.

3. Announce the decision on Sheikh Rasheed case for non-declaration of assets.

4. Bring justice to missing people.

5. Ask for same fast track processing for DHA City Scam involving DHA affiliation and Gen. Kiani's brother, where common people have lost their hard earned and life savings in millions.

6. Stay away from public gatherings with politicians of certain parties.

7. Enquire about Dr. Asim's appointment as Chairman Higher Education of Sindh despite been convicted. Add Sharjeel Memon case too.

8. Pursue case against Asif Zardari in Swiss courts, that was ordered by same judiciary but not implemented as yet.

9. If CJ has such wide jurisdiction over the state, why not enquire the elections in balochistan assembly (500 votes in total from constituency and you are the CM) and the senate (1 vote to be the chariman senate).

10. He is the CJP, an occasional visit to KPK or Sindh must be due.

11. Daily hearing for Rao Anwar case. Starting with the fact how Anwar came in the car to SC on the spot where even CJP is not allowed to bring his car.

12.Treat shahid massod on the same scale of Saadiq and Ameen for publically and legally lying to the nation and to the court.

13. Ask Murad Saeed to testify his educational degree that he submitted to the EC.

14. Call IK in the court for publicly saying 'Sharamnak Role of Adliya' in 2013 elections, isn't that a contempt by the same standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJAhClf5rpU

These are just a few to list. Judiciary, Military and Parliament have their own jurisdiction, no one is the holy cow. These all are high profile cases not some random secondary picks.

- Here is your guy praising the Generals before they provided him any hint of the power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEje8LHVlvg

- And his ideological enemies that are now the most refined men to rule the country.

IK on Shaikh Rasheed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0E-_f6LsV0

IK on Babar Awan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiXxkL9AhOc

The recent recruit of naya Pakistan Brigade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QjTa4zODx0&t=174s

I voted for IK in my constituency in RWP in the last elections, where he was an outsider, considering the political scenario and constituency politics. After winning the seat, he never bothered to visit for a single time, let alone him having the decency to thank people for electing him out of the blue.

THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT! ALL!! Dont believe in Messiahs and holy cows!!

@JDM, Bhai do you have any investment in rwp/isl…?

Imtiaz,

Learn brother before you jump on your keyboard. I can dissect and tear-down each and every point of yours but out of respect, all I want to say that please read again what you wrote and update your knowledge on each of those issues, first!!!

BTW, he is not even PM and today he has shown more leadership than whole PMLN combined. Kicked 20 of his own party memeber MPAs.

Wait when he becomes PM!!!

Matrix,
No brother I have zero investment, I just like to waste my time on this forum.....lol

@JDM…, May be you can guide us about the best investment opportunities in real estate…,like telling us the best location for future investment…

Matrix,

Listen to one and only guru Nadeem Ahmed on this forum. His advice will help you make good money in future.

JDM sir,

its a free world, we live in, and better yet its a forum. Feel free, whatever you like to. I have zero objections, I welcome your view and I will express mine.

Updating ones knowledge is a bitter pill than assuming about and suggesting others'.

I repeat, to me no one is holy cow, whether politician, judge, or commander. I apologies, if lack of Yes Boss comments donot give a proper massage to someone's ego!

Be blessed!!

See, everyone here was advising me to stay focused, but they themselves have gotten carried away.

This JDM virus is highly contagious!!!

:slight_smile: Isloo, on that note, I return to the topic…

But I always got educated by reading your debate. Its good way to share of frustration and view. Sorry don’t be hurt but what JDM used to write its look like he feel for his country and people. Well done sir.

Yes Shabbir Bhai & thanks.

I am in my 40's and I have literally seen my country going down the drain. Honestly, I am scared that I'll die and all this will never change. So many greats like Habib Jalib, Faiz Ahmed Faiz and many more have gone in the grounds but this vicious system is still intact. It has to break & it must break!!!

Imtiaz,
CJP listened to your recommendations already an he visited hospital in Peshawar today, also CM Khattak of KPK had to answer in SC on health, education, water etc. etc.

Avoiding myself from jumping into the political discussion, I must say, IK is the only hope if any of it still left in our souls!

At least KPK police has been transformed in a lot better phase than the ever corrupt Punjab’s one!

He is no saint and He would not be a sacred cow but He is very much different than the 30 plus years trusted ones!

We have no choice but him and prayers for his long life and for his immature talking!

We have trust that He is brave enough to dislodge any of his guys, if found corrupt.

Avoiding myself from jumping into the political discussion, I must say, IK is the only hope if any of it still left in our souls!
At least KPK police has been transformed in a lot better phase than the ever corrupt Punjab’s one!
He is no saint and He would not be a sacred cow but He is very much different than the 30 plus years trusted ones!
We have no choice but him and prayers for his long life and for his immature talking!
We have trust that He is brave enough to dislodge any of his guys, if found corrupt.

"Agar Adalat Salute Kar Sakti To Main Aapko Salute Karta"

-CJ Saqib Nisar says to IG KPK during today's hearing (Sunday April 20th, 2018)

42 % is siphoned off the poor mans money on each 100 PKR charged for cell phones and same story goes for th petrol. Food items are also not far behind.
Still complaining that no one pays the taxes nd there is no tax culture. The biggest dacoit in this land of the pure are sitting in the finance ministry fbr and taxation system. No government has the courage to tax the mighty rich always keeping an escape route to save their money.

Any type of legislation can only negatively affect the market, until the data provides otherwise. I think it is about time to regulate the real estate sector in Pakistan. It may bring pain in the short term, but it would be the right thing to do for the long run.

The most incompetent Tabdeeli Sarkar has passed yet another budget amendment where black money is allowed to flow into car manufacturing industry.

Now as a non-tax-filer you can buy any car, irrespective of engine capacity. No questions asked. Property market remains unaffected with this amendment. Presumably, the govt is working on another amnesty.

Is ko kehty hain tabdeeli.... Hor chupo.!

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/06/govt-bulldozes-finance-bill-through-parliament/

https://home.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/pk/pdf/2019/01/Finance%20Supplementary%20(Second%20Amendment)%20Bill%202019.pdf

"Now as a non-tax-filer you can buy any car, irrespective of engine capacity"?????
Last week, I tried to book Toyota Altis which is more than 1300cc on engine....No way to book for non filer even I am non-resident.
I did not have time to become a filer as it goes Monday by Monday and my return flight could not afford stay in Pak.
I asked 4 different tax lawyers to become a filer and all four of them told me different story!
Finally my brother's friend cleared the doubts and advised, I shall wait till June as tax structure is likely to change again!

With more population it will boom however very slowly