Tax reforms impact on property

Matrix,

Listen to one and only guru Nadeem Ahmed on this forum. His advice will help you make good money in future.

JDM sir,

its a free world, we live in, and better yet its a forum. Feel free, whatever you like to. I have zero objections, I welcome your view and I will express mine.

Updating ones knowledge is a bitter pill than assuming about and suggesting others'.

I repeat, to me no one is holy cow, whether politician, judge, or commander. I apologies, if lack of Yes Boss comments donot give a proper massage to someone's ego!

Be blessed!!

See, everyone here was advising me to stay focused, but they themselves have gotten carried away.

This JDM virus is highly contagious!!!

:slight_smile: Isloo, on that note, I return to the topic…

But I always got educated by reading your debate. Its good way to share of frustration and view. Sorry don’t be hurt but what JDM used to write its look like he feel for his country and people. Well done sir.

Yes Shabbir Bhai & thanks.

I am in my 40's and I have literally seen my country going down the drain. Honestly, I am scared that I'll die and all this will never change. So many greats like Habib Jalib, Faiz Ahmed Faiz and many more have gone in the grounds but this vicious system is still intact. It has to break & it must break!!!

Imtiaz,
CJP listened to your recommendations already an he visited hospital in Peshawar today, also CM Khattak of KPK had to answer in SC on health, education, water etc. etc.

Avoiding myself from jumping into the political discussion, I must say, IK is the only hope if any of it still left in our souls!

At least KPK police has been transformed in a lot better phase than the ever corrupt Punjab’s one!

He is no saint and He would not be a sacred cow but He is very much different than the 30 plus years trusted ones!

We have no choice but him and prayers for his long life and for his immature talking!

We have trust that He is brave enough to dislodge any of his guys, if found corrupt.

Avoiding myself from jumping into the political discussion, I must say, IK is the only hope if any of it still left in our souls!
At least KPK police has been transformed in a lot better phase than the ever corrupt Punjab’s one!
He is no saint and He would not be a sacred cow but He is very much different than the 30 plus years trusted ones!
We have no choice but him and prayers for his long life and for his immature talking!
We have trust that He is brave enough to dislodge any of his guys, if found corrupt.

"Agar Adalat Salute Kar Sakti To Main Aapko Salute Karta"

-CJ Saqib Nisar says to IG KPK during today's hearing (Sunday April 20th, 2018)

42 % is siphoned off the poor mans money on each 100 PKR charged for cell phones and same story goes for th petrol. Food items are also not far behind.
Still complaining that no one pays the taxes nd there is no tax culture. The biggest dacoit in this land of the pure are sitting in the finance ministry fbr and taxation system. No government has the courage to tax the mighty rich always keeping an escape route to save their money.

Any type of legislation can only negatively affect the market, until the data provides otherwise. I think it is about time to regulate the real estate sector in Pakistan. It may bring pain in the short term, but it would be the right thing to do for the long run.

The most incompetent Tabdeeli Sarkar has passed yet another budget amendment where black money is allowed to flow into car manufacturing industry.

Now as a non-tax-filer you can buy any car, irrespective of engine capacity. No questions asked. Property market remains unaffected with this amendment. Presumably, the govt is working on another amnesty.

Is ko kehty hain tabdeeli.... Hor chupo.!

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/06/govt-bulldozes-finance-bill-through-parliament/

https://home.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/pk/pdf/2019/01/Finance%20Supplementary%20(Second%20Amendment)%20Bill%202019.pdf

"Now as a non-tax-filer you can buy any car, irrespective of engine capacity"?????
Last week, I tried to book Toyota Altis which is more than 1300cc on engine....No way to book for non filer even I am non-resident.
I did not have time to become a filer as it goes Monday by Monday and my return flight could not afford stay in Pak.
I asked 4 different tax lawyers to become a filer and all four of them told me different story!
Finally my brother's friend cleared the doubts and advised, I shall wait till June as tax structure is likely to change again!

With more population it will boom however very slowly

Depend upon which property, we are talking about!
For example in Pindi there are two target areas as per value additions and immediate living:
Bahria phase8
DHA
In bahria, it is best ever time to buy now as it is cheaper than " Muhalla abadees".
Now I can see people having motor bycs living there. The future is just excellent as after Malik Riaz gets decided which is just very close as per last hearing and RRR earth moving machinery gets in sight, phase8 will cost different three times a day...morning, mid day and evening will see different prices!
Why it is likely to happen?
Bahria will buy 1000s of files in extension, after court decides and now as any society can make access to any road, even motorway, RRR access is 100 per cent sure for BT.
Let us see DHA:
In phase2, a one kanal at main road is costing 3 crores....yes 3 crores and a one kanal at any place is at least 1 crore and 50 lacs!
Moral of story:
Best time to buy in BT phase8 before it is too late, if one want an immediate living in a nice place.

Finance Supplementary (2nd Amendment) Act 2019: motor vehicle purchase restriction on non-filers withdrawn

http://pkrevenue.com/budget/supplementary-budget-2019/finance-supplementary-2nd-amendment-act-2019-motor-vehicle-purchase-restriction-on-non-filers-withdrawn/

Its a good initiative but there should be some defined value, increasing that Property value should have tax.

It would be helpful for the country.

Not only the local car manufacturing mafia is supported by lifting ban on non-tax-filers, but also a 20% FED slapped on imported cars above 1700cc.

In consideration of this generosity, the local car manufactureres have jacked up prices by 10%. Now thanks to these jokers sitting on the helm, the local car manufacturers are given monopoly and the taxpayers are now forced to buy substandard local cars on high prices.

Is ko kehtey hain tabdeeli.

We shout, cut the imports and encourage the local industry and when govt decides this way we blame them?

Hyundai is making cars and will bring products in the current year, other local manufacturers are also gearing up. Now cannot we say it would be a competition among local manufacturers and eventually prices will be stabilized ?

Why we have to be against the govt, no matter whatever happens?

There are confirmed figures that import have been dropped now by good %.

Why do not we appreciate?

@ Abdul Qayyum sahab ,

Sir how you see prospects of Dha Phase 5 in next 2-3 years.Prices are stagnant for last long time now.

And How do u see Dha phase 3 (Ex serene city) sector A for investment and living. Please guide.