The life residencia vs nova city

Why my post are pending?

Chalain aap ko tu mil Gaya na aaj Baap. Celebrate kerain, I am happy for you :)

BTW don't forget passwords while switching IDs... Yeh 30 minute pehlay wali ID Kay peechay 30 saal ka Chouran waste na ho jaye ... Just an advice!

What you saying nonsense?as i requested you please share some useful information related with real estate not with politics.your 95% posts related with Noon and against IK and 5% related with RE.App koch to aasas kero.if you have lot spare time then do some welfare for people not waste our or your time.

Pig-Fight-Mud Quote Update (v 2.0):

Don't Pick Up Fight with a Pig in the Mud, They Will Fight with you as a Pack, You will get Dirty and it gets nowhere except to the joys of the pigs ...

That's it! That's the post about.

Did i offer you any plot?did i sell anything to you?Remember the days and your email about your first investment.i hope you remember that i told you invest in I-16 now ma sha Allah you become Guru and i really appreciate your efforts for new members if you have any problem with me then please come to me face to face or share over here if i cheat you or give you any wrong idea.Please give respect take respect.it my Mob number+96597271971
Regards

Nadeem brother, with all due respect no reference towards you.

I am very explicit about those to whom I refer to. Still In case of any offence, you may had felt, unintentionally, I never meant that.

Stay Blessed!

I never ever sell anything to anybody in this forum but i purchased two plots and give them market value money.yes i sold my TC kanal C block by Khalid Javaid because he is honest dealer and our forum member and his first right so i give him target and he achieved target now come to the point as you always said we are noser baz and dealers.i challenge you and all forum members if i offer anyone to sell anything?I am here as a overseas and Allah pak give me lot and lot.somewhere i stuck and somewhere i get more than double,somewhere i took risk with small money and somewhere i invested solid so it part of investment.i give you example last august 2020 i invested 4 million BWC and CSC and other hand i invested 17.5M in Dha-3 sector B now i am in profit 3.5 to 4.5M in each plot so i no care 4M because i recovered 4M with my one plot.same story in TC in 2013 at that time it was high risk and other hand i invested in Dha-2 which is now Dha-5.I always take risk but with small amount or spare amount.
Regards

So sad to read all these posts of personal attacks on each other by respected and senior members.

Dear Zubair,

I agree with you please clear to all who did?it will improve our forum.

Regards

Truce Guys

I must say i am disappointed by...

Imtiaz sb

AQ sb

Nadeem sb

Isloo sb

Its fortunate that i learned from all of you.

Plz keep your energies focused to help us here and enlight us.

Nadeem brother I tried best to be explicit in my answer ...

Zarkoom brother your perspective is right but I am sure if you try to see root cause of all the mess, things will be crystal clear. Any counter-argue towards BT and administritvaive incompetence triggers personal attacks and that is where all decency vanishes at both ends, unfortunately ...

@Zarkon You are absolutely right we’re here to learn something lakin inn logon kee apni alif laila katm nie hoty especially these two stupid fellows who start with noon in every topic and end with kill IK.look like media cell of Mariam Bibi.

@Zarkon, Zubair and Nasir,

Objectivity is an alien concept to societies which can not do ruthless justice. In our Desi mentality, hum waisey he ehtraam mein dohray howay jatay hein, chahay koi is kay qabil ho ya na ho.

If you guys want to make it a patriarchal forum where someone pushes his own moronic ideas on others, aur aap ehtram mein khamoosh aur ba-adab khaRay rehain, tuo aap ki marzi.

Now it is getting more dirty. Some mulazmeen from dukan have been fielded for abusing opponents and protecting his Ph.8 castle. Jo nai nai IDs bana kar humla awar ho rehay hein.

How low one can go?

کوئی اتنا بھی گِر سکتا ہے؟

Valid point made by AQ and Nadeem sb and I fully agreed with them, due to all such neli peli societies are now in to deep waters, there is solid chance that on ground procession areas will become more in demand and prices will further appreciate.

No one was aware that baloon will burst in such a way, however on positive side good its caught and made public aware about it. Hope things improves and people don't suffer losses on their hard earned investments.

end of the day its true "what ever happen it happen for good"

I try to keep it civic:

Amazed at the same time by gents, who get vocal on slightest of the harsh comments at one side. However remain absolute silent when barking creatures being unleashed (via new IDs) as screaming evidence of their shitting across the forum.

Not that slightest of an F is given to such low end trolls, the Point: where is that 'Community' that feels offensive while turns a blind eye to day light crap when it's originating from other direction ...

Till the day, we get blunt to say right or wrong without being biased. Best to filter out and skip whatever one sees as BS rather than selective finger pointing ...

@Isloo1 acha houa tum na bee entry dee with tableeg.tum apna qibla durust karo.tumari dusmni ph8 sa nie ha liken uss sa ha jo ph8 ma kaam karta ha sir AQ.tum ior imtaiz aik hi sikha ke do rukh who hate AQ in name of ph8.if you don’t like ph8 don’t invest who force you?if something wrong in ph8 then share over here.tum jasa cheap log sirf shore hee kar sakta hain.

Self Pleasure: Make IDs, Switch Logins, Self-Appraisal

Some souls expert in that, the only way out in life ...

===
Men Lie, their Network IPs don't

It mean you using both id yourself&islo aik ticket mata da maza?this all drama you know very well if you use your brain and energy for good it will better all of us and save your akarat ka waqt.apni engrazi ko achi jaga istamal kero na ka cheating ways doundna ma.

Well this remind me of the days, when property was dead slow about 1-2 yrs ago, and all our experts used to fight without any reason as there was nothing exciting in property.

Now after property surge they all are fighting and everyone is holding his fort.

May Allah give us courage to respect others point of view and have decency in the language.

Nova City Inquiry