The rental market in Islamabad

I booked appartments in BTK on times when it was at 3 lak minus, means 47 lak each on installamants, today that outer appartments are at 120-125, they are ready but still not handed over yet, still my knows property guys are suggesting not to sell as it will touch 140-150 as soon as keys in hand.

But yes islamabad market is different for the flats, but I was very attarcted on the rentals, specially in Civic center or PHA ones.

Thanks you all for your valuable input.

1 Like
  • In ISB, PHAs are hit or miss, depending on the sector.

• Generally Gs are quite good and economical. FGEHA apartments appreciate well and good rental yield but I am a bit pessimistic about future water management.

• BT/DH apartments have been good but now a days loosing charm with more competition from the likes of Gulberg, Top City, Park View Etc.

• The ones in F are best of the rest (location + environment) but ultra expensive.

• For me, out of all 1 pick only goes to Gulberg. Also, anything along Kashmir Highway (Metro Access) will gain big time!!

1 Like

An old but interesting and informative topic.

Sir, what is the current situation of the rental market in RWP/ISB?
What are your thoughts about investing in Serviced apartments for rental income?

@yousafnoor
@Its_ImtiaX_88

so much has changed in RWP/ISb…
heavy influx of Afghanis in almost all sectors has caused big hike in the house/flat rentals…
groomy and dull business outlook has put a big question mark in the shop rentals…
USD value is soaring high and only uncertainty prevails in the market…

1 Like