Top City

Well one can not compare Top City with Bahria or Kanwar Moeez with Malik Riaz, Top City is a very good investment opportunity rite now and i am pretty sure that people will start construction of their houses in 1-2 years. Mumtaz City on the other hand is much better, but prices are already very high.

Bros! Top City is far better than MC. U must know, presently, New Airport is completely under “Black out”. It is intentionally. It is Capped. Approach road is also delayed. Very few persons, even in RWP/Islamabad know its exact location. Topcity admn is actively working on Main Boulevard, so that airport vehicles can hv an easy access to airport.

Well prices of Mumtaz city and Top city has quite a difference,but their location is adjacent to each other…so right now Top city is the right option at the present price,

Mr Arshad you mean Malik Riaz is fraud according to your wording?i invested 10 million in Bahria which reach to 16 million now so my investment is risky over there?please clear me because i am overseas Pakistani thanks regards.

Very soon TOP City price will exceed that of Mumtaz city

Well location wise, NOC wise exactly the same. Only difference is MC have less land so they can perfect and maintain development standards plus side also is that MCC are re-known for good development work whereas TC developers are little unknown. With MC you have to pay the high price plus smaller plot with MC.

TC, therefore, ticks the boxes for investment as its fairly cheap and a lot of scope left but don't rule out MC as its still a good option - only drawback is high price at the moment and half the size plot you get in TC? Choice is yours really...both are decent!

Which one would I go for? - For personal living, I would go for MC. - For investment purposes only...I would go for TC.

Agreed…with Sheikh sab…for investment TOP CITY is best.

Can someone share the current price comparison of TC and MC? i.e. Prices of 1 kanal, 10 marla and 30x60 normal plots in both.

Can anyone plz give price comparison b/w MC and TC ..

Many Thanks

All the Honorable experts concluded that MC is better than TC in development but expensive; and so TC is a choice for investment. Price comparison in this regard will be an easy tool for new investers. If any one have update price list, share it please

Go4alam No i prefer TC over MC. In near future, u will see price of TC will exceed MC.

All Bros. I just received a news from my very reliable source that route of Approach Road to New Islamabad Airport has been finalized & Planning Commission has given ok signal to NHA & CDA to construct road thru Top City. Very very good news.

What is the current rate of 30*60; 35*70 size plots in TC?

Guys,

I am getting a plot in D block 10 marla @13lakh + 20k for dealer and separte development charges (65k x 3). What did you guys suggest...is it fair price...the price everyone mentioning on this forum for top city is excluding development charges?

Please advice about its market price..as i am going to final it...

Thx

Waqas this is a good price, you will not get anything in this price tag in 2/3 days, prices will now increase on daily basis. I told everyone here before to buy plots in Top City, time is still there.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/where_to_buy/kashmir_highway_finalised_by_nha__caa_and_ministry_of_planning_division-4220-2.html

Nasir bahi please guide me where i invest 6 million? AWT or TOP city or again Bahria? because i already invest in bahria and i get very return according to your idea i bought one plot in safari valley abu bakar block and already i have one plot in phase 7 so now again i asked you please guide me thanks regards.

Same is my question as of Mr Nadeem above. How and where to buy in Top city.

@Nadeem… Invest in AWT. Interchange will open in a couple of months.

Much thanks Ali bahi may Allah bless you ever.