Update - Margalla Avenue Project

I am sure things will return as anticipated …
FH investors are in no where but let us have good hope In Shaa Allah.

Good analysis isloo1, I am of the same view. I think B-17 will be at least 50% of D-12 rates when MA is done. I also speculate that prices will start moving upwards once the railway bridge beams are laid on top of the support structure because even if D-12 is not connected, C sectors will be surely connected with B-17.

A good video update on MA construction progress.

Yes, Asif bro, I also think that a kanal in B-17 will settle around 3.4 to 4 crore once traffic starts flowing on MA.

1 Like

Latest Update (work starts near D-12, underpass likely to be constructed under graveyard):

Latest Update (3 options on the table, decision will be taken this week):

Latest Update:

@asif.khan9 thanks for sharing the news and video update.

If section 2 of MA which is Bhara Kahu bypass is also started, then I will have to revise upward my projection for B-17 and zone 2 price increase. In that case, this is no longer a road that connects Islamabad zone 1 with GT Road and Taxila, but instead it becomes a highway that connects to Murree.

B-17 walo… mazay karo !!!

1 Like

You’re welcome isloo1. Yes, this will be like Kashmir Highway, but far more beautiful.

Latest Update (new road being made alongside D-12 service road, alignment explanation with google maps, site staff says that tunnel is final):

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update (work ongoing day and night):

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update News (it says graveyard issue resolved):

Latest Update:

Latest Update (C-14 and C-15):

Latest Big Update (girders being placed on bridge):

Latest Big Update (most girders placed on bridge, watch at 14:00):

Latest Update (flyover to be made over graveyard, work started):

Latest Update (work starts on GT Road connection, mubarak ho!):

Latest Update (drone view with map of GT road interchange on MA):

CDA MA

Latest BIG Update (bridge operational, watch at 4:40 min. Mubarak Ho Mubarak Ho!):

MA Ext

1 Like

Good news on MA

1 Like
1 Like

Latest:

Latest Update:

MAvenue