Updates on Zameen.com Property Expo 2016 (Karachi) - Day 1

Zameen.com Property Expo 2016 (Karachi), hash-tagged #ZameenXpo, is quite an opportunity for all real estate aficionados to get knowledge about the property market.

Team Zameen and other real estate experts, developers and agents are here waiting for you.

Try to make it at the Palm Marquee near Dolmen Mall (Clifton) as soon as possible.

Ideally, you should visit the event, but here at Zameen.com Forum, we will keep you updated on major developments. Stay tuned!

Mr Arif Habib, who is the Chairman of Javedan Corporation Limited and also the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Arif Habib Corporation arrived at 11:00am and inaugurated the event by cutting the ribbon.

Mr Arif Habib visited all the stalls and met event exhibitors, after which he talked to the media

Zameen.com CEO Zeeshan Ali Khan presented commemorative shield to the honourable chief guest.

People have started flocking to the Palm Marquee. The discussion activity has even picked up at Zameen.com’s stall.172.jpg20210614-318-1m9wrj.jpeg

It’s not only about real estate here. You can also enjoy scrumptious meals at #ZameenXpo173.jpg20210614-318-ykhphg.jpeg

Raja Mazar of Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA) talks to the media about the advantages of being at #ZameenXpo.174.jpg20210614-318-11b4u3e.jpeg

Visitors fill out forms at the front desk to take part in the lucky draw and win exciting prizes at #ZameenXpo. If you too want take be part of this activity, you need to be here at the Palm Marquee.

A quad copter is being used to capture important happenings at #ZameenXpo175.jpg20210614-318-1fc7wab.jpeg

Visitors discuss investment options in the city by the sea with real estate developers and experts at #ZameenXpo. If you are on the lookout for invaluable investment advice, head over to the Palm Marquee ASAP!176.jpg20210614-318-ldx2pa.jpeg177.jpg20210614-318-f6lzw8.jpeg178.jpg20210614-318-bzf5t7.jpeg179.jpg20210614-318-1b6ac0s.jpeg

We found Imran Zaman of Rayyan Real Investment really excited about today’s activities.

“Zameen.com Property Expo 2016 (Karachi) is an effective platform for investors to discuss investment options under one roof. Although many people stopped by our stall to discuss the localities we deal in, we are hopeful that the visitor footfall will increase even more as the sun sets,” said Zaman.

Despite heatwave, people have managed to visit our expo. Needless to say, we are very thankful to them.

Even Affendi Properties CEO Pervez Affendi (standing next to Zaman in the picture above) expressed deep appreciation for #ZameenXpo.

We also met DEFCLAREA General Secretary Ahmed Raza Hashmi, who cordially welcomed us to the association’s stall.

“This exclusive real estate event is indeed worth visiting for those on the lookout for impartial investment advice. We booked our stall to encourage our members at the event,” said Hashmi while discussing DEFCLAREA’s activities.

Needless to say, Team Zameen really appreciates the role this association is playing in safeguarding the rights of registered agents, investors, buyers and sellers.

As the adults intently discuss real estate, the kids enjoy tumbling on the trampoline.182.jpg20210614-318-dpyw5z.jpeg

Different visitors came to the expo looking for different things. We met Malik Allah Yar, who was on the search for an apartment for himself.

“I wanted to book an apartment and found some options here. I have taken information from different exhibitors and will make a final decision after analysing all the options,” said Allah Yar.

Many others attended event to dig out details about projects with excellent investment potential.

“Sometimes investors find really good information at such events. I’m always on the lookout for good investment options, so I’m very happy to be here,” said Abdul Qayyum Memon (left).184.jpg20210614-318-17mbb6k.jpeg

Event exhibitors gave us valued feedback about Day 1's happenings.

“We exhibited at the event to hone our links with other agents dealing in the market. This expo has allowed us to market our services and strengthen our brand name,” said Munawar Ali of Munawar Estate & Builders.

“We deal in DHA Karachi, Bahria Town and DHA City Karachi (DCK), but the majority of visitors have queries about DCK,” he added.

Visitor footfall increased manifold in the evening. Even Saqib Ghanchi of Innovative Property Consultant & Builders agreed to this.

“Many people didn’t show up in the morning or noon because of the heatwave, but the event became much more happening after sunset,” said Ghanchi.

As the sun set on the magnificent city of lights, many families started to pour in.

“I have come here to find a plot to build my home”, said Muhammad Iqbal (right), who visited the expo with his family in tow.

Asim visited #ZameenXpo with his family and appreciated the efforts of Team Zameen to put on such a brilliant real estate expo in Karachi.

“I was looking for some good options to invest in the property market, and this is the reason I came here. Fortunately, I have found two reasonable options: one in DHA Karachi and another on Shahrah-e-Faisal,” said Asim Memon.

And there you have – a Saturday full of so much real estate goodness! All in all, it was a fantastic day and we cannot wait to see how tomorrow turns out. Thank you, Karachiites, for all the love. We will be back tomorrow, so stay tuned … and join us at the Palm Marquee if you can!

HOw much price and What is the location of plotts there…