Victim of World Trade Center - DHA-2 Islamabad?

Dear All,

I don't want to argue with those who are getting personal and demonizing the real victims of these flashy and attractive (Giga Mall WTC etc) malls scams. (As the title of this forum is "Victims of WTC)

Those asking me personally to provide proof of victimization and advising me to meet the administration of Giga Mall should at least get the lease agreement (which is off-course, not a four-point easy peasy agreement,) and share it on this forum.

So that each and everyone can comment and then decide about the fate of their investment.

I know very well that if I want the solution, it will not be a piece of advice to meet the management of WTC but instead it would rather be a Court case against the Giga Mall WTC authorities.

My whole point is to emphasize to all the readers, that do not go blindly investing in these flashy, high-fi, attractive, and mind-blowing designing miraculous Shopping Malls.

They will squeeze your hard-earned fortune and tightly bind you in their agreements and regulations, where you do not have any authority our your property.

Last but not the least, If my words have hurt someone's feelings, I sincerely apologize to them.

(PS: Please don't tell me to provide proof of my words as only the lease agreement tells the truth of the matter in the whole discussion of the thread)

Yes…I have had some strange and shifty dealings with Al ghurair and shop changing numbers. If you want to create a WhatsApp group because I might take them to court at some point. I have possession but now a new manager says you dont actually own a shop but just space…crazy and fraudulent.

Naveed sb

Since you brought up the topic, you have moral obligation to come in clear as people want to help you.

Nadeem bhai immediately sent me some legal papers and made a point exactly not matching than what you are presenting, sir!

نوید صاحب، شاید اردو میں لکھنے سے بات کچھ اور واضع ھو جاۓ

دراصل ھم سب الغوریر گیگا کی چالاکیوں سے خوب واقف ھیں کہ کس طرح وہ انویسٹرز کو بھلا پھسلا کر اور ڈرا دھمکا کر اپنا فائدہ حاصل کرتے ھیں۔ لیکن اگر آپ اپنے حق کیلیٔے مضبوطی سے جمے رھیں اور ان کی باتوں میں نہ آئیں تو وہ کچھ نہیں کر سکتے۔ آپ کی پراپرٹی کے آپ خود مالک ھیں۔ ہاں یہ بات درست ہے کہ ایک پروجیکٹ کاحصہ ہونے کی وجہ سے آپ پر کچھ زمہ داریاں ہوں گی جیسے کہ ماھانہ مینٹیننس چارجز اور کچھ اصول و ضوابط جس میں رہ کر آپ اپنی دکان چلا سکتے ہیں یا کرأے پر دے سکتے ہیں۔ جبکہ مال سے باہر کسی کمرشل پلازہ میں شاپ لینے پر یہ پابندیاں نہیں ھوتیں۔ اور یہ پابندیاں ہی مال کی شاپ کو خاص بناتی ہیں جس کی وجہ سے اس کی قیمت اور کرایہ باہر کسی کمرشل کی شاپ سے عام طور پر زیادہ ہوتا ہے۔

اور اب آتے ہیں لیز ایگریمنٹ کی طرف۔ تو اس بارے ندیم اور سہیل صاحب، جو ان تمام مراحل سے گزر چکے ہیں، آپ کی بہتر رہنمائ کر سکتے ہیں۔ آپ اپنے ایگریمنٹ کی شرائط و ضوابط انہیں براہ راست ای میل کر دیں، وہ آپ کو فون یا ای میل پر بہترین مشورہ دیں گے، انشااللہ ۔

شکریہ۔

Sohail Khan

Thankyou for your Post above but you say that DHA will give a title document. I have a shop on the 2nd floor and all I got was a one sided lease agreement. That's my only proof that the shop is mine. Are we supposed to get another document officially from the Government? Now AGG are saying no payment for April and May and half for June and July. They have also ridiculously mentioned that nobody owns a shop and that rent is paid only for space bought.....Exactly, crazy right. I'm lucky I have some weight behind me but I'm sure they are trying to con many. If anyone is in a similar position....please message me.

Btw how can they keep changing plans and shifting your shop number and then say actually you own some space. But that's ok because I have it on agreement and the shop number is named. I guess what I am officially after, is registration with the government.

All over the world, mega malls are evaluated space per dollar earning ratio. Each inch of space is accounted per the same formula. Big commercial hotels follow the same monetary calculations. Mega malls even calculate the pathways sq inch wise and try to compensate that non-earning area by providing cabins on time based mall contracts to small parties.

This is no secret but the problem here in Pakistan, Mega malls managements are not honest to the buyers.

They know plazas may fail in bzness as we have seen best located plazas did not attract the renters for years!

In sadar Pindi Japan plaza remained abandoned for years.

Rafe mall on Peshawar road took long time to yield income.

So the new towers has to tell lies on the down payment stage to get money and who will ask them later if they cheat?

Where is regulatory authority of those towers/ mega malls?

Not only that: Do we have any clause in sale deed to deal with the natural calamities, such as fire, quake 100 year rains?

terrorist attacks, malpractices in construction such as margalla tower in the capital?

All over the world, mega malls are evaluated space per dollar earning ratio. Each inch of space is accounted per the same formula. Big commercial hotels follow the same monetary calculations. Mega malls even calculate the pathways sq inch wise and try to compensate that non-earning area by providing cabins on time based small contracts to small parties.
This is no secret but the problem here in Pakistan, Mega malls managements are not honest to the buyers.
They know plazas may fail in bzness as we have seen best located plazas did not attract the renters for years!
In sadar Pindi Japan plaza remained abandoned for years.
Rafe mall on Peshawar road took long time to yield income.
So the new towers has to tell lies on the down payment stage to get money and who will ask them later if they cheat?
Where is regulatory authority of those towers/ mega malls?
Not only that: Do we have any clause in sale deed to deal with the natural calamities, such as fire, quake 100 year rains?
terrorist attacks, malpractices in construction such as margalla tower in the capital?

I expressed same concerns on this very thread some 2+ months ago, i.e., day light exploitation of buyers rights by these so called developers no matter how big or small the magnitude of their projects.

At that time it was termed pretty much along the lines as 'Guy with No Investment Commenting on Project and it's Developers as Negative Criticism'

@Mohammed SA,
I was also concerned to see their agreement terms and the topic of this thread, therefore i just shared my personal experience on this thread that I asked AGG in writing that will get the same shop which I booked and paying for and they provided. Also the other couple of points as I mentioned in earlier post got in writing from them.

I am not a spokesman of Giga mall, I am an overseas and investing here and there on friends and seniors advises.
Similarly D mall clicked my attention too and I enter after some home work like what they delivered, the location, the value and rental income of shops in similar malls and on ground work completed. now they launched another mega project of giga extension i feel even more secure that they will not do any mess in D mall.
I think if someone wants to have a shop and completely run it by his own style, then malls investment is not for him.
otherwise since I was searching shop of D mall in resale market also for price comparison purpose, I found several dealers were selling the shop in D mall on resale and was on 2-3.5 million profit even, so it means one can sell when ever he wants.

Now back to basic concern every one can have, if I can sell and/or I can get decent tension free rental income then what else my worry should be ?

@Sohail, Nadeem, or any bro. Can somebody send me draft agreement and the terms and conditions that AGG is offering for D-Mall or WTC extension this time.

You can send me as private message. Thanks.

Isloo Bro. Please share your email or whats up number to send you as attachment.

Sohail sb, Please check your email.

I am also victim of Zameen Ace Mall.Rely me we will discuss further.shukria

rizwan3834@yahoo.com

@sohail khan, bro can u send the draft agreement for me as well, for dmall and giga extension

saudkhante@gmail.com

@Saud, I will send you the generic draft agreement which they sign with every one, However as I said earlier in this forum that I was not satidfied on few points and raised my conern with them on it, therefore they put that points seperately on my request on thier letterhead. You may can ask the same if any concern and they might help.

@Isloo, this topic reminds me that I never got your email then, therefore sorry if I could not share with you at that time.

Dear Sohail, thanks for reminding, I did send you private message, seems it was not delivered. Anyways plz do send to my email below

isloo001@yahoo.com

If you want to buy an Office in WTC or commercial shop in Giga Mall or D Mall, or a flat in Al Ghurair Giga me Farhan Khan at 323-567-7251

If you want to buy an Office in WTC or commercial shop in Giga Mall or D Mall, or a flat in Al Ghurair Giga me Farhan Khan at 323-567-7251

Salaam

I intend on taking Al ghurair giga to court. I am in a good position regarding evidence in emails and shop maps. Please email me on sa1608@hotmail.co.uk

Thx