Victim of World Trade Center - DHA-2 Islamabad?

Dear Midaz,

You are welcome sir.As company have some good option with 25% down payment as Sohail Khan share one link.
I don't think company remaining any small shop but you try if get something in resale but first ask to company and ask remaining shops list then check with layout.
You can mail me
nadeem_ahmedkhan@yahoo.com,
nadeemq8@gmail.com

\Regards

Dear Mr: @NadeemAhmed, you are most welcome to verify my observations and concerns.

Please request the GIGA MALL authorities to provide the lease agreement signed with the owners of shops in the Algurair Giga Mall, and share it on different internet forums, one can find all the details.

I have provided 4 points (given below) in my previous reply regarding Alghurair Giga Mall, I would advice all the interested buyers to verify these 4 points, before investing in any of the commercial properties:

1) The owners of the units were not offered any joint ownership for larger units.

2) There is no 10% annual increase in the rent, indeed its 30% increase after 3 years. (Those who know a little bit of mathematics knows very well the difference in 10% annual and 30% after 3 years).

3) The lease agreement is for 10 years and extendable by the Alghurair group, without any change, modification or cancellation.

4) The interesting point is that we can not sell the property despite being the owner.

Nadeem Sb, thanks for your kind wishes , always appreciate your guidance and good advises .
Also Hoping that members mentioning on the issues about Giga mall will not applied on D mall.

Dear Naveed,

You shared your concerns and rising points but you didn't disclose your issue with proof as i meeting with management and i like to help you.If you don't like to share over here then inbox me so all of we can fight to resolve your issue.

Some time some promoters over here who like to promote some project and try to damage reputation other project which is already running.

As i said i purchased resale shop and My brother purchased shop in Giga mall which is rented and i offer you if you like to sale your shop just tell me then i will manage to sell your shop so before rising your points come to reality and disclose your issue.I go out of my way to help people but I don't tell people. Goodness is not about beating your own drum.

Regards

Dear Naveed,

Bhai sab GIGA MALL authorities to provide the lease agreement signed with the owners of shops.....

Who force you to sign agreement?Why you sign agreement if you don't like?Believe me in this forum first time i heard this story since long time.

Regards

I am not sure about specifics of the D/Giga-Mall/Ghurair/etc.or for that sake many more alike projects and the way they work! I am pretty sure, the way realtors work in PAK and at times they offer/trap differnt clients totally differently.

It's not always about Why you signed? & What you signed? Just check the clauses of any of any buying/selling and you can understand in 5 minutes it's like hand tied of the customer in favour of the seller. This goes to almost all businesses including banking in PAK.

-- Just see the way BT been extorting money after all dues clear... Did anyone signed that after all dues clear they will still be liable to pay?? NO but there will be an ambiguous exploitative clause in those agreements to misuse!

-- When the BTs, DHs, etc. etc. change locations no one signed that explicitly but some dubious clause puts customer at compromise!!

As much as Nadeem sb is a gentleman and helping soul eager to help all. I will also emphsise how these project owners exploit buyers (each deal may differ from other in terms of discounts and T&C). In time and situation of conflicts of interest neutrality can be best!!

D/Giga-Mall seem to have tremendous potential and wish all brothers get best out of their hard earned money but no Mall or it's management is a Sacred Cow and in that chain of hierarchy there will be countless leeches to suck that money with every tactics applied!!

------
* Personal view, no investment in project under discussion but lots of experience with many other instances and in PAK real estate the Principle is to make money and there is no exception that I comes across dealing fairly!!

Naveed,

I can see that you're trying to warn the fellow forumers not to fall in the same pit as you did. This is commendable. However, what you are saying is beyond comprehension of most well-informed people here. So please tell us the full story, specifically on these points:

When did you book your shop?

Are you aware that the floor plans changed at least twice before completion and small shops were merged into larger units suitable for big brand outlets.

Did you pay all installments on time and did not default on any?

Did you read the agreement before signing and try to negotiate the terms.

Did you talk to some owners of your neighboring shops specially larger units if they have single owner or multiple.

(Note: the only floor that has smaller units and sold to single owners is 2A. But this floor was created much later after Giga mall was launched and already operational. Price of these shops was 5 times the original first booking.)

Looking at the flood of comments and traffic, i assume a lot of buck has been dumped there… Development of own commercial unit, even if it is a single marla, gives you a lot of freedom, experience and return…

Agreed...Ilyas sb.

Both projects are connected with bridge!

Their prices gone through sky!

All rosy stuff with them!

Who will benifit, only them...not the investor who put hard earned life savings!

As per Naveed sb experience and so many limitations in these JVs, ye angoor khate hain.

With you own commercial, you have plot on your name and roof plus peace of mind.

Only telling others that my shop price has been increased 5 times:

Dil ke behlane ko ghalib ye khial acha hay.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,
As i know you and Ilyas sab have some commercial plots in Bahria and B-17 act and you have commercial plaza in Bahria OS-5 and some small commercial units in Safari valley.
Can you tell me what is price of small commercial units and shop in your Plaza?
20x20 commercial plot around 6.5 to 7.5 and 25x45 plots +10 million.I have shop 25x45 LG in Plaza which i purchase in 11 million and rented 60K.
If someone get some option in 25% down payment in successful project i think not bad option.
Mr Naveed story until not clear because i purchased shop in resale with proof i am sending you to your whatsapp.Once you receive please share your comments.
Giga mall my brother purchased shop which rented if you like i can send you by whatsapp.
Some of our brothers blindly comments but they don't have any investment in such projects and some of our brother comments behalf of other comments so please homework before comments.
Regards

Dear Nadeem bhai

I trusted Naveed and my only point was to assist innocent expats with legitimate picture of the matter in question but now things have been cleared and if Nadeem talks, people listen..me too.

It seems:

...Your shop location shall never change from the contractual place.

...You have full control of your rent negotiation with renter.

...Rent collection is promised from the mall and no interruption from the management.

...You can sell re-rent your shop to anyone, you please to do.

Having all above in control, I must return to my comment and recommend all to invest as this is then best opportunity.

I am sorry but my only concern was to help the ones who are not in full picture.

By the way, glad to know best returns on your investments. Allah Pak Rizq main mazed taraqi Furmae...Aameen

"Some of our brothers blindly comments but they don't have any investment in such projects"

Sir, I guess

-- 'Must Invest To Comment' is never a criteria/qualification. Infact it avoids in many cases conflict of interests!

-- First hand knowledge is very welcomed from learnerd members but many a times it comes with an inherent bias that becomes obvious!

The bottomline is: Listen to all but Act on what suits better and is rationale ...

Respected Nadeem sahib, the 1st part of my comment which was directed towards Isloo one and the only one out of curiosity to know if he had invested there as well.

The second part of the comment was in broader sense based on my experience without offending the emotions of any individual.

{ Isloo 1 & the only 1 sahib, FWO is good at building BRIDGES and NOW Ma Sha Allah FWO is the contractor having JV with Chinese firm building Diamer Basha Dam, a 19 billions $ project but expected to reach 28 billions $ as per experts}

Yes Nadeem Sahib i had acted as per your advice B-17 F Markaz 10 marla commercial plot having paid 13 millions as down payment including profit in march 2019 during transfer. In 17 months the price has gone double while possession of the plot is available and ready to construct and till date i have just paid half of the amount to the society.

They give permission for construction on 60% payment of the commercial plot.

Dear Ilyas,

Mabrook Allah tala app ko barkat da in your investment ameen.

A real decision is measured by the fact that you have taken a new action.If there's no action,you haven't truly decided.

Regards

Respected Nadeem Sahib, we all know that YouTube is a great video sharing and posting app. Millions and millions of people make a channel in YouTube and working day and night to post videos and getting subscriptions and after enough subscriptions they monitize their videos and get paid as per their views of videos. At the end of the month they get few thousands earning varies from country to country.

By the way Our CLOWN journalist, Javed Choudhry, has also a channel on YouTube sharing videos regarding weight loss and Chinese virus to earn buck.

Here comes the byte-dance Chinese company, instead of working for YouTube, they introduced Tik Tok, a 15 seconds video sharing platform.

Within few years they got half billion subscribers and mostly under 20.

As per NY times estimate last night, Tik Tok worths 15 to 30 billions $.

Now Trump is forcing tik tok to enlist as USA firm and Microsoft is in negotiations to buy it.

I hope i conveyed my message.

Thanks Nadeem sahib.... I took that decision as your advice and after consultation with Qayoom sahib on email.....
Had you not guided me with your pure heart, i would have never made it.
May Allah guide and protect all of us.... Ameen.

Eid Mubarak to all respected forum members !
Ilyas Ror Jana, I wish this forum is also effective as tik tok is, but unfortunately is only read by few people each day, but its perfect for our group of people chit chat in free time:)

So back to D mall, I did some calculation on it and found it hustle free source of decent rental income, specially for overseas. I think main purpose of any commercial is good rental or sometime resale on profit.
I am still curious to know the exact case of Mr. Naveed which is undisclosed till now as on further digging I also find out that investor can rent out or sell his purchased unit by his own or can go for the option to rent it out through leasing team of the project.
In particular AlGhurair hand over few projects already on ground, the grey structure of D mall is standing on site, if you see the rates of sale and rents of shops in such malls and investment level, why one will not choose to go for it.

Concurred!

Sohail Khan wroora, i am extremely happy for your mathematical work and level of satisfaction. I wish it to be more fruitful than your expectations. The money of overseas are the really hard earned.

My only curiosity was to know if our all weather buddy, isloo 1 sahib, was sailing his boat around the bridge connecting those two DHA buildings or not.

Saw an advertisement of Giga Mall extension. Can learned members share some views about this development?

This project not yet start.

Giga Group is going to present Giga Mall Extension after successfully delivering milestone commercial and residential projects in Dubai and Pakistan.*

After Giga Mall's success, the Giga Group will soon launch Giga Mall Extension. It will consist of 28 floors of shopping, recreation, entertainment, leisure, lifestyle, and work. A beautifully designed mosque will also be built right on top of the building with breathtaking views of the twin cities. It will have a state of the art cinema, kid's play areas, grand atrium up to 23rd floor, connected with the help of escalators for easy access to all levels. The unprecedented structure will be connected with the D-Mall through Giga Mall, making a chain of buildings to shop, dine or relax. The Giga Extension project is sure to add a new apex to Islamabad's ever-growing skyline.

Don't miss this golden investment opportunity to book your shop in Giga Mall Extension at Special Pre-Launch Rates located at prime location of Main GT Road, Defense Housing Authority (DHA) Phase II Islamabad.

Direct Entrances from operational World Class Shopping Mall GIGA MALL